• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:For the love of god....thanks alot Nero.You just had to bring it up didn't you?
Nero:Sorry,I didn't know this was gonna happen...
Asylum:And Dylan,Azuka still hasn't chose either you or me...she can still be with you if she wanted to.Can we just drop the subject now?I don't like torturing Azuka by making her watch us talking about this...
Nero:Yeah hes ri-wait,what did you just say Dylan?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled. "Which part? The part where I said I didn't care who Azuka picked, or the part where I said I was leaving you?" He took a second to look at Nero's face, who seemed a bit uneasy. "I was joking, y'know."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smiled. "Oh come on you two, why would I do that? Apparently you guys don't know me very well." He smiled again, very innocently.

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum and Nero help Azuka and Alice onto Dylans back and then climb on with them*
Asylum:Ready to go Dylan?
Dark Asylum:Yeah,ready to go Dylan?
OOC:This is a time,where Dylan can hear Dark Asylum.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at Asylum. "What's with the rude tone, Asylum?" He spread his wings and started flying, unaware of the fact that his friend wasn't speaking of his own accord.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes narrowed. "Are you the one who's been messing with Asylum? Making him act like a goddamn drunkard, making him pass out?" His voice was cold and sharp as a blade.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan landed on the ground and dropped everyone off forcefully. He turned to Asylum with a dark expression on his face. "I don't much care. You're the one who's been tormenting him. Why? Do you find it pleasurable?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned to Azuka and Alice. "He himself didn't do anything. But the voice that's been tormenting him is talking to ME now."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:The voice?You mean you can hear it too?
Nero:Lets worry about it later...look over there.*points to smoke coming from the middle of the kingdom.*

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:I'm sensing alot of wizard energy from the area aswell....*starts running towards the smoke*
Nero:...Sometimes...I wonder whats with the majority of living creatures being so strange...*starts running after him*
OOC:Its been a while,hasn't it guys?^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "My god, it's just one thing after another with you guys!" He said disdainfully as he followed Nero and Asylum.

Satsui no Hado

(At the place where the smoke began,a young wizard was being attacked by the dragon troops.His name is Verakai.)

OOC:Character Bio.
Name:Verakai Ukitake.
Powers:Spellcasting but mostly ice based attacks.
Appearance:Blue hair,green eyes,black coat,a gray shirt underneath,black leather pants and red shoes.
Personality:Loyal to friends,fights for his friends and really likes women.
Ps.Its been a while since we posted on this RP,hasn't it?

BIC:
Verakai:What?A wizard can't deliver a message to the legendary first dragon in peace?*Elbows a dragon soilder*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan snapped his fingers, getting the dragon soldier's attention. "Leave him be. What has he done to provoke you? Don't any of you remember the rules? No war without provocation."

Top Bottom