• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Two young wizards,they are the last of their kind.One fights for justice,the other on was the cause of the destruction of almost the entire civilization of spellcasters.Both these wizards were formerly best friends.Their names are Asylum(Good Wizard) and Kayne (Former Good Wizard,Now a Warlock).Kayne's reason for turning evil was because that he failed all of his missions and was terrible at using his spells.This made Kayne feel upset,however one day when he failed to defeat a dragon,(spellcasters and dragons were at war at the time)he felt truely sad and weak.But after his wounds healed from his defeat from the dragon,he had a thought:"If I can't be strong by being an honorable wizard than I shall be strong as an evil warlock".He once snuck into Asylums home and found a dark spell book that belonged to Aslyums father(who is an outcast and a warlock).He was able to use those spells well and decided to test them out...by using them on the entire civilization of spellcasters.When Aslyum returned to the city after a mission,he saw the place in chaos.The rest of that stroy shall be revealed as the main story progresses.The rules of this roleplay:All video game worlds are connected(Final Fantasy,Devil May Cry and others games)Anyone is able to play as any video game character as they wan't but they must also make an original character.Like all roleplays,you must describe your character.

Satsui no Hado

Aslyum's description:Spikey black hair,red coat with blue on the back,black pants,sneakers,has an eyepatch,wears bandages on his arms.
Personality:Gloomy most of the time,fights honorably,sometimes jokes around,determined to stop Kayne,cares for his friends.

Kaynes description:Brown short hair,wears a cloth around his mouth,blue sleevless shirt,gray pants,sneakers aswell.
Personality:Evil,selfish,cares only for power,will stop at nothing to succeed in evil plots.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
name: Keneka
appearance: blonde, blue eyes
powers/abilities: lightning/ghost
race: ghost/human hybrid
weapon(s): SaveUsBlade, High Tech Wrist Gauntlets
bio: in present times i am known as the savior armageddon is drawing near so i must defeat the ender and bring peace to the world in order to do this my quest takes my across distant universes and times in the end i must protectf those that cannot protect themselves

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Well I guess we can start from here.
*In a deep forest of dead trees and polluted water,a young wizard walks through it*
Aslyum:The world never seemed so lifeless,dead enviornment,so far no civilization in sight,and I'm bleeding on my arm...

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum finds a boulder and sits on it,then he starts to think*
Asylum:...Hopefully I'll find some place where I can...actually I don't know what to do...

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum starts to cry*Asylum:AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!DAMN YOU KAYNE,DAMN YOU!!!...*Asylum wipes away his tears*...great,now I'm losing my mind...*looks down on the grass*

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*while headed in your direction i hear your screams*
could that be a civilian, here of all places DX
*i walk in your direction*

Satsui no Hado

*as Asylum reaches for Keneka's hand he collaspes*Asylum: Please stranger,help me to clostest city,village or town...

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:No...why do you ask?!?
*Asylum thinks:"Something tells that something really strange is about to happen".*

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Name:Azuka
Appearance:Red hair and purple eyes I'll make a picture later
Race: Demon
Abilites:Fire/Magic
Weapons:The BloodAngel Blade
Personality:Sweet yet Dangerous Being
Bio:Left the Demonic Realm to Reside in the Human world and has there livied as a human

Satsui no Hado

Asylum(says it as he goes through that speed):HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAP!!!*Asylum closes his eyes*Asylum:IS IT OVER YET?!?

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*glides and then lands in a highly populated village*
here we are, now just to find out where here is
*looks around*
i'm gonna go talk to some civilians theres a hospital
*points forward then heads in the opposite direction*

Top Bottom