• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2012 Trailer

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
dont be so over dramatic jeez why do you care to point that out. i keep telling people it's not it's just youtube on one video stop with look see i to you nana nanan naaa kindergarten crap no ones going to be a better man its has come to a point where pro have gotten worse then anti simply because they have a snooty attitude i bet when the game does well i can see a bunch of gloating and i told you so's like wth man we are devil may cry fans not every body like's every installment they have that right just look at those comments and tell me they don't sound pretentious what happened to game series vs other series not dmc on dmc violence. and yes i do realize some fans troll but comment's like that insinuate some unofficial battle or an im better then this group mentality.
You might want to rephrase your entire post because it makes little to no sense.

ninjaa93

wrote it with the ps3 internet anyway i dont want to derail that's all im saying on that. Can anyone make out what kat is saying while she was injured

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
wrote it with the ps3 internet anyway i dont want to derail that's all im saying on that. Can anyone make out what kat is saying while she was injured
It's really hard to make out what she said but I think she said "I can't go back to the start" and "I'm only gonna deal with them all." I hope someone can translate the subtitles.

Watch a Japanese gamer testing the game.Sooo much better than us for a demo player.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but one thing is for sure, that guy is terrible.

Tiran

The great pretender.
It's really hard to make out what she said but I think she said "I can't go back to the start" and "I'm only gonna deal with them all." I hope someone can translate the subtitles.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but one thing is for sure, that guy is terrible.

I expected better from the east is all. I kept yelling "Use the axe!! Use the flaming fists of doom!! When he fought the tyrant.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah, i'm waiting for the vergil gameplay.
If he gets stronger he probably would be powerful enough to destroy reality itself. After all, he can cut into space.

Overall it is a good trailer.

Lady78

Did Vergil just poke himself in the belly?
burger_zps22e8d7b0.png
He's committing SEPPUKU!

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
listen to 1:57-1:59

Vergil says how sparda was munduss most trusted ally and lieutenant and HIS BROTHER!!!! IS THAT LITERAL!! IS DANTE MUNDUSS NEPHEW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!

oh and angel demon war CALLED IT!!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I liked the trailer, looks like we'll have at least one level in a castle like environment, which in my eyes is damn cool!
Was expecting a glimpse for another angel-weapon, because the shotgun itself does absolutely not cut it.
All in all, love the atmosphere, and looking forward to the game, the story looks pretty damn promising now!

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
listen to 1:57-1:59

Vergil says how sparda was munduss most trusted ally and lieutenant and HIS BROTHER!!!! IS THAT LITERAL!! IS DANTE MUNDUSS NEPHEW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!

oh and angel demon war CALLED IT!!
Butler, not brother.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Butler, not brother.

butler....well that sounds anti climactic i swear he said brother.

also looks like theyre doing and old fashioned trade off. Kat for who i asume is lilith. Vergil does not seem to pleased with this.

Azurel

I don't think anyone made a comment on how Sparda's hair is both black and white, so I'm just going to do it here.

"His hair is both black and white--like two face."

Come on. "Butler"? No way. Really?

Anyway, I thought the white hair came from Sparda, while the black hair came from Eva. Interesting.

KnightBatman

That trailer rocked! Didn't expect to get that much out of the story from a TGS trailer O_O Now the wait's getting even harder seeing how interesting it'll be where the story will go. Gameplay's looking as great as usual

Domenic93

lo they probably should add more tears on that picture so that it doesn't look extremely obvious they're trying to hide his face didnt notice it first but then when i did i lol'd
your right, if the demons were seething with rage they would have torn more than just the face, it would be like what "Joker" did to the robin outfit in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. hell I'm surprised that they didn't burn the whole thing

Top Bottom