• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2012 Trailer

Azurel

"Where Death ends Strife begins."

I like that.

Darksiders FTW.

Oh, and hopefully, they'll have better gauntlets/greaves for Vergil.

Well, I'm off. I'll be back on in a few days to see what people said about this trailer.

Dariuspootisperson

I know there will some pop in here in there but this game is looking REALLY NICE in terms of graphics holy cow this thing is beginning to rival castlevania lords of shadow in pure graphical excellence yeah MT framework is totally like DAT GRAPHIC POWER but the unreal engine can hold its own too

Dante47

Yep, defiantly a Devil May Cry game. Awesome music, great environments, and hardcore gameplay!

Also, extra points for Vergil in a top hat.

Azurel

Yep, defiantly a Devil May Cry game. Awesome music, great environments, and hardcore gameplay!

Also, extra points for Vergil in a top hat.

And dat pimp cane yamato. :troll:

I was hoping for Judgement Cut instead of Dimension Slash. Oh well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I guess I'm biased because he looks like Sir Ian Mckellen as Magneto from the X-men movies when he wears it :p
Yeah, he kinda does, doesn't he...

I just checked the trailer again. I can't make out most of what's been said so I'll have to put in my Vita.

I also saw that it wasn't a hat that Sparda was wearing, I just didn't have enough time to make out what I saw.

Anyway: Playable Vergil? Maybe, but he won't have his own levels or campain.

games looking good who is the goul looking chick also we need more creature looking demons whats with the robot buzzsaw man. I see one complaint that will probadlt pop up everywhere soon and that vergil with a gun
Lilith, I'm guessing.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Hmmm..........wow......TGS appear to be better than Gamescon & PAX.

This one trailer has confirmed more than other past trailers:

-Like literally what 5 new stages maybe its less and each stage is packed with so much platforming content
-The Shotgun in its double barrel glory
-Sparda doesn't look all that bad....in fact he (in his human form) still looks the most resembling to his DMC counterpart unlike his sons
-More and slightly clearer story details than before in fact, the story seems to be better than DMC3 in all aspects even intensity and craziness.....hmmm....I at first thought NT will mess up this time but now I'm willing to give them a chance this time
-Even the old weapons appear to have new upgradable abilities
-The Hunter boss fight truly confirmed and it looks better than the Poison & Bob Barbas one. An epic 1 on 1 boss fight with a highly mobile and large opponent (Berial yes)
-That train.........that is all
-There were a lot of screens that showed how a lot of enemies can appear at once even on screen
-That buzzsaw demon looks BOSS!!!
-Also yeah new enemies
*Higher Possibilities of a Playable Vergil (its a * because its only hinted not confirmed and it go both ways both good or bad)

The cons

-Vergil was using a gun
-That video had way too many dislikes (maybe it had something to do with Vergil holding a gun)

Gbraga

Yeah, he kinda does, doesn't he...

I just checked the trailer again. I can't make out most of what's been said so I'll have to put in my Vita.

I also saw that it wasn't a hat that Sparda was wearing, I just didn't have enough time to make out what I saw.

Anyway: Playable Vergil? Maybe, but he won't have his own levels or campain.
If we do get Bloody Palace, I'm totally fine with that. I just hope they don't give him Devil Bringer as well so you can play him on the campaing. And if they do, please campaing only, I don't want Vergil to be the same as Dante but with Yamato.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I think Vergil is trying to kill someone (Kat) in secret to push Dante over the edge and maintain his focus on the real goal. Using his weapon would turn Dante against him instead of Mundus.

Dante47

Did anyone notice this behind Vergil towards the beginning of the trailer? (By the way, I very poorly edited out Vergil's head to get a better picture of what was behind him)
dmctrailervback_zpsc18d0435.jpg

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think Vergil is trying to kill someone (Kat) in secret to push Dante over the edge and maintain his focus on the real goal. Using his weapon would turn Dante against him instead of Mundus.
Yeah Vergil is the one who shoots Kat, so that's what I'm thinking!

Top Bottom