• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2012 Trailer

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Vergil has a top hat now. I totally didn't expect that. Anyway, the trailer was good but was awkwardly paced. Fireworks for shotgun confirmed, unique environmental kills and PLAYABLE vergil.

ninjaa93

they have britishnize em lol anyway is it me or are the facial animations pretty normal compared to enslaved performance capturing in all

Dariuspootisperson

I love this really its looks as if we are going to get a good long look at how Vergil and Dante develop as characters we are probably going to get more details about their childhood opposed to the previous timeline which was only hinted at briefly

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yes, from the looks of it Dante and Vergil are definitely going to build a relationship of some kind. I really like the part where they are at the playground talking, it just gives me a good feeling about the story.
About to go back and watch the trailer another 5,000,000 times! :)

ninjaa93

games looking good who is the goul looking chick also we need more creature looking demons whats with the robot buzzsaw man. I see one complaint that will probadlt pop up everywhere soon and that vergil with a gun

Top Bottom