• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2012 Trailer

Kammosjuttu

Thank's a bunch dood. Also, did they actually censor the "You don't **** with a god sentence." ? I don't see what's the problem with bad language in an M rated game.

You're welcome. :) And yup, they've censored "f*ck" every time in Japanese. It's been "don't look down on a God" before, and now it was phrased a little bit differently, as I translated. Though, I think it's not as much censorship as it is how the language works.

scionicspectre

I honestly think the clouds are moving like that just because Limbo's meant to be a dangerous place, where the environment tries to trash your ass. Of course it would be storming like crazy from time to time if solid elements are breaking to pieces in the meantime.

My guess is that the time doesn't scale, really, since they've never implied it does outside of Devil Trigger.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So...who thinks Ninja Theory has redemed themselves for TGS 2010?

I think they've come a long ass way from when Dante looked like this;
Twilight-Dante-2.jpg

To this;
DmC-Concept-Art-Dante.jpg

Such a transition.

I think NT's doing pretty well too. Their gameplay for their own games are gonna be really good after this.^_^

AngelMode

It says Mundus was Sparda's right hand man, lieutenant not butler. Lol

Wait... w-what?

Vergil says "9 millennia ago, a demon broke through the ranks to take power over the dark (something). His right hand was his most trusted lieutenant, his butler: Sparda.

I dunno why you say Mundus was Sparda's right hand, when it clearly states it the other way around. I am confused now.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Wait... w-what?

Vergil says "9 millennia ago, a demon broke through the ranks to take power over the dark (something). His right hand was his most trusted lieutenant, his butler: Sparda.

I dunno why you say Mundus was Sparda's right hand, when it clearly states it the other way around. I am confused now.
Well which ever, but Sparda was not Mundus's butler. Lol he doesn't say butler is my point.

AngelMode

Well which over, but Sparda was not Mundus's butler. Lol he doesn't say butler is my point.

Oh. lol 'kay.

Yeah, the butler part is kinda... I actually thought it said "brother" before you guys pointed out that it could be "butler." So I dunno... :/

If it really says brother though, the picture in the background when Vergil appears at the beginning could have been a drawing of Mundus and Sparda when they were younger. Sort of like... how Dante and Vergil are now. I say that because Vergil and Dante haven't seen each other since kids and that picture looks like two more grown up individuals... I dunno..

EDIT: Actually, nvm. It could have been them after all. The two people doing stances on the bottom could mean Dante and Vergil were already being trained with swords since kids. Damn... what horrible parents. lol

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Oh. lol 'kay.

Yeah, the butler part is kinda... I actually thought it said "brother" before you guys pointed out that it could be "butler." So I dunno... :/

If it really says brother though, the picture in the background when Vergil appears at the beginning could have been a drawing of Mundus and Sparda when they were younger. Sort of like... how Dante and Vergil are now. I say that because Vergil and Dante haven't seen each other since kids and that picture looks like two more grown up individuals... I dunno..
Haha yeah that would be weird if Sparda was Mundus's butler. Lol

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
Top Bottom