• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tameem Antoniades (DmC director) was on the PS4 stream

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I wouldn't be surprised if people ****ed up on Assassination attempts.
Do feel bad for him though.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I kind of like the makeover, although it does remind me of someone...

DmCDrTam_zpsaa45ebb5.png

I shall call him...Mini'meem.

It's kind of funny that he's started turning into Mundus.

Alright, I'm out of jokes. For now.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I kind of like the makeover, although it does remind me of someone...

DmCDrTam_zpsaa45ebb5.png

I shall call him...Mini'meem.

It's kind of funny that he's started turning into Mundas.

Alright, I'm out of jokes. For now.
Should I be going to hell for laughing at this.
Oh well the hell, I'll laugh anyway.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Oh come on guys, why are you rolling out the pity train for him? It's not like he's going through chemo' or anything...well I hope not anyway.

Clearly he hasn't lost enough face in the industry yet, if Sony are still deranged enough to use him as a spokesperson.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I was hoping he'd dye his hair white just to annoy the ones that were being rude, I would've if it was me just to prove I didn't care what anyone thought of me. I do feel bad for him, I guess all the insults must've worn the poor guy down. No doubt a handful numbskulls would've targetted his twitter after DmC'S release just to be a nuisance, that's probably why he closed the account.[You know, you thought they'd have more common sense to target Capcom and I don't mean the director of the first game who doesn't work with them anymore, if that's right.]

So, what does he talk about on the PS4 stream? Isn't that kind of more important than what he looks like?

St. Nathaniel

Nephilim Reaper
Him being on the stream & NT being on the list of people developing for PS4, I really hope it's a sign that DmC2 is happening for the next generation of consoles.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I was hoping he'd dye his hair white just to annoy the ones that were being rude, I would've if it was me just to prove I didn't care what anyone thought of me. I do feel bad for him, I guess all the insults must've worn the poor guy down. No doubt a handful numbskulls would've targetted his twitter after DmC'S release just to be a nuisance, that's probably why he closed the account.[You know, you thought they'd have more common sense to target Capcom and I don't mean the director of the first game who doesn't work with them anymore, if that's right.]

I think it's hugely irresponsible of him to close his Twitter account; it's a key plot point at the end of DmC, and if his account is inactive it couldn't possibly be tweeting about the appearance of demons, could it? He's undermining a crucial plot point in his self-insert fantasy!

No change there then.

Ah well, it's not like he hasn't shaved his head before.

mqdefault.jpg

...with hilarious results.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
The guy appears at the PLAYSTATION 4 announcement stream, with his game company at the developing list, which means they are on new projects, and you guys "feel bad" for him?
I don't understand you people.
No, we feel bad for him because of cyber bullying.

And I thought I heard some time ago they had two projects in the works. I don't know what though.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Sucks that fans had to be so immature and whine about his hair being like Dante's. It's disqusting that a person has to change his look just so he'd stop getting yelled at. Shameful.

But on th eup side since he was at the PS4 announcement event, that must mean a DmC2 is on the way!:D

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Sucks that fans had to be so immature and whine about his hair being like Dante's. It's disqusting that a person has to change his look just so he'd stop getting yelled at. Shameful.

...where has it been stated that he shaved his head because of that reason? If anything you insult the man by claiming such a thing.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
...where has it been stated that he shaved his head because of that reason? If anything you insult the man by claiming such a thing.
And sticking his head stuck on Mr Evil, stamping a F bomb after his name or making a cancer joke isn't? [The latter two I've seen around.]

And it doesn't taken genius to figure it out that insults over the last few years are a possible factor. Maybe you're right and we're wrong, but we're not being offensive if we are.

...Wait, why is this even a thread on the DmC section? Shouldn't it be in General Discussion or the main Devil May Cry General Discussion instead?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I don't get it, just because Tammy shows up in the PS4 stream talking very shortly about the technology of PS4, it's all of sudden a confirmation that DmC2 is being made for the PS4? Didn't it occur to you guys that Ninja Theory is actually making something else? Kinda too soon to greenlight DmC2 since it sold badly and haven't so far reached Capcoms goals.

Top Bottom