• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Streaming DmC's Dante Must Die mode tomorrow (Aquila Inside)

Slaythe

I think Ninja Theory made their best with the free original content Vergil DLC.

Anything skin related yells CAPCOM. I mean, at this point, who can have faith ?

I actually think it was mentionned somewhere that weapon skin are DLC only, and that some costumes are unlockables and some will be on DLC. I would just like it if it at least shows up during cutscene, so that immersion isn't broken.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Stream was nice, and Gregaman was hilarious. Updated Aquila's article at the DMC Wiki, and noticed during a loading screen that Kablooey can shoot explosive darts that you can detonate whenever you desire.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, Aquila and Priscilla were a married couple :p

It's also possible they got the name from the constellation, and not from the biblical couple.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Kat probably doesn't have anything.

If Aquila is named after the biblical couple (which is still questionable), perhaps one is Aquila and one would be Priscilla.

But, like I said, Aquila could have also been named after the constellation, and has nothing to do with the bible.

chocolatepanda

Another clown wall he had to destroy, he wanted to leave the surprise and not spoil everything.
The 1st wall wasnt destroyed it was just moved back and he said "there might be something around that corner there" then he moves the cam to see the corner then walks away from it to not show anything which is probably either a secret mission or a key.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Just caught the stream there, gotta say the combos with Aquilas look DAMN impressive. Just the overall speed and flow is tremendous, especially on the opening wave at the start of Under Watch.

Good to see that DMD mode still has its sac intact as well.

Top Bottom