• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Streaming DmC's Dante Must Die mode tomorrow (Aquila Inside)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'm still wondering if bosses like poison will be their own stages kinda like in castlevania lords of shadows or bayonetta, would help to just fight bosses if you wanted to, kinda like I've always loved to fight Vergil Battle 2 in DMC3 or Credo in DMC4 but I always had to friggin beat the level before that,...
Or at least put in a boss rush mode..

AngelMode

2) Greg finally used Eryx to break the "clown wall". There was nothing behind it, BUT he said there will be something...

No, there IS something in the build he was playing. You gotta push back the wall, meaning you gotta hit it again further back. He only did it once.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Genuinely surprised, I was expecting coloured enemies to be everywhere. Well done NT for seeing it is a flawed difficulty increaser (Hopefully it remains like that for the rest of the game). Also Aquila is an insane rapid hit weapon, trillion stab be damned!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I'm still wondering if bosses like poison will be their own stages kinda like in castlevania lords of shadows or bayonetta, would help to just fight bosses if you wanted to, kinda like I've always loved to fight Vergil Battle 2 in DMC3 or Credo in DMC4 but I always had to friggin beat the level before that,...
Or at least put in a boss rush mode..

I would love something like that. I was the same, Vergil Battle 2 was so addicting. I also liked fighting Dante as Dante in DMC4 but getting through all Bloody Palace stages isn't exactly quick.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I would love something like that. I was the same, Vergil Battle 2 was so addicting. I also liked fighting Dante as Dante in DMC4 but getting through all Bloody Palace stages isn't exactly quick.
True that. was quite cool to just teleport to that point in the pc version though XD
ah well, we can only hope!
I mean they did say there will be a lot of remix modes, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these to be more then just difficultys!

Slaythe

That was a pretty cool stream !

BTW, amazon is offering Vergil's downfall as pre order bonus in most European countries. Which I bought, as I didn't want a digital crap version.

Though I have to admit the cover for the game is hideous. ( why didn't they use the Dante painting instead :( ?! It's magnificent )

I wonder if Dante must Die is that hard....

Greg was willingly trying to show off and show variety, but he clearly demonstrated you can spam like a pig and stuck ennemy in the air quite easily when you are in danger. He just panicked near the end and couldn't focus, he was going melee while being surrounded by DT demons lol...

The Aquilla looks epic ! Though I can't understand how in hell is no lock a good thing, as the camera is utter crap. Not game breaking but given the action of the game, you can't see your target way too many times. Let's not even talk about the walls...

It's still great but that's its weak point. He didn't want to answer about costumes. We can totally see " future Dante " as a paying DLC >.> .. But I'd like to know if it is displayed in cutscenes, as it is really immersion breaking when it's not the case. ( unless they make costumes only usable in the bonus modes like boss rush / bloody palace... )

Btw : did you guys notice that on boss battles, if you manage big combos, a Nero like action is possible ? Kinda cool.

chocolatepanda

No, there IS something in the build he was playing. You gotta push back the wall, meaning you gotta hit it again further back. He only did it once.
Actually i think he said something was around the corner after he pushed the wall back so he just didnt walk down the alley far enough to show what it was

Slaythe

Actually i think he said something was around the corner after he pushed the wall back so he just didnt walk down the alley far enough to show what it was

Another clown wall he had to destroy, he wanted to leave the surprise and not spoil everything.

Slaythe

Since you can only access it after upgrading something you don't have at that point in the game on a first playthrough, it's probably a secret mission or a golden key or whatever :x .

Top Bottom