• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Streaming DmC's Dante Must Die mode tomorrow (Aquila Inside)

crush

I love Aquila's move of throwing 3 stars forward and following them up. It's just epic.
Well I guess Aquila is sort of balance breaking but those pack of seven enemies are still quite formidable.

I guess your choice of favorite weapons and how to use them efficiently will be the key.

Paexie

Ah I gottah admit, it's pretty cool to get my name called out in the stream. Anyway, what's really interesting to be is how much NT actually took out for all the demos. There is tons of stuff in the Underwatch mission that we didn't get (maybe for size issues). Not only does it include wider areas, it also has different enemy waves like those frost knights (and that was in human mode!) and the church section which I think everyone noticed that there are green orbs in the beginning and suddenly it cuts to the platforming.

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
9d4da03f8dc9fb4db31af2e1cae6a116.gif

15aa9e8d0a4e8de7ee8aa66497b17c8e.gif

9c864ae7c1a03228a08097b08eff6fdc.gif

82a15e2bdcf05727133c2e7e18433731.gif

21b1cd14c50bb08e4ae9904500e42492.gif

SSSensational!!!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Ok. Now Anglo-Saxons banksters know my phone..... but you, mates, got this:
Still 30 min from 56 min original. Youtube still ****.I must go to work now, and try upload second part later.
for some reason i cant see the link could you tell me the name of the video so i can search for it?
Nevermind!! I CAN SEE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I did have a feeling that a few things had been cut but damn, We missed out on quite a wave at the end, wouldn't have minded getting My hands on that Tyrant. I had wondered why there were green orb cocoons at the very beginning, which disappear after the cutscene, but I had no idea that much was missing.

BRB, gonna send NT/Capcom/Tameem a death threat.

Domenic93

how would you guys rate the difficulty of DMD compared to the other DMDs or the orther games' difficulty levels?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'd almost say it's a bit more difficult because it actually changes up the enemy wave patterns, along with giving them the enemies the Devil Trigger state.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I'd almost say it's a bit more difficult because it actually changes up the enemy wave patterns, along with giving them the enemies the Devil Trigger state.
The past DMCs had that too, didn't they? I think he's asking us to compare the difficulty of DMD in DmC to DMC1-4.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
how would you guys rate the difficulty of DMD compared to the other DMDs or the orther games' difficulty levels?
Can't really say until I got my own hands on the control. But it does look like a respectable challenge so it could be. Greg is a pretty good example of at least above average player, so many will see DmC as real difficult.

Paexie

To me it looks like this
Human - for kiddies/people that just want to skim through the game and enjoy the story
Demon Hunter - you're nothing special
Nephilim - make your father proud
SoS - woah hold it son, you feel like a real demon hunter now?
DMD - now you're talking
HOH - you feelin' lucky, huh, punk?
HAH - sunnavahbitch

So basically I'm playing this game in Nephilim if the other 4 modes are locked at the beggining. Though, according to the stream it looks a little better in Devil Hunter mode than the one in the demo. Which is really strange to me.

majeh116

I'd say slightly below since they didn't do enough damage for my taste but I need the controller to judge to. I am pleased it\s proper variation and DMD isn't just a room with three blue and three red enemies for challenge.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That was meant as more emphasis on the remixed enemy waves, put together with the series standard "enemy DT."

I think the remixed waves make a huge difference, rather than just taking the same enemies and ramping up their health, damage, and giving them super armor after a period of time.

majeh116

To me it looks like this
Human - for kiddies/people that just want to skim through the game and enjoy the story
Demon Hunter - you're nothing special
Nephilim - make your father proud
SoS - woah hold it son, you feel like a real demon hunter now?
DMD - now you're talking
HOH - you feelin' lucky, huh, punk?
HAH - sunnavahbitch

So basically I'm playing this game in Nephilim if the other 4 modes are locked at the beggining. Though, according to the stream it looks a little better in Devil Hunter mode than the one in the demo. Which is really strange to me.
I think it's because there is variation on the lower difficulties. Etc Nehilim they will theow 8 guys at you where as sos they will throw 3 and after u killed them a color coded enimy or two and thats it.

crush

I don'T just know what to say about the difficulty of DMD because Aquila and Osiris and Arbiter can damage loads of enemies at once. Which was a key tactic of beating that difficulty.
If the enemies DT with only few of their counterparts dead I think it will be really hard.

Top Bottom