• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Streaming DmC's Dante Must Die mode tomorrow (Aquila Inside)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Damn, I really have to say DMD looks like a pain here and there, but I reallyl ike that they tone down on the Coloured enemys and instead give you more chainsaw guys or some of these blue-darkish looking stygians!
And guess what my new favourite weapon will be XD

scionicspectre

Well, that made Son of Sparda mode look like a piece of cake. Not to mention there are enemies on all modes in places where there were none in the demo (like the church).

Paexie

Yep. And everyone's suspicions about the level actually being longer in game is true. Aquila looks really cool and it basically serves as a round them up weapon, it all so adds mobility in some attacks.

majeh116

Aquilas seems to be the fastest weapon in the game which i like. I also like how they calmed down on the whole colored enemies thing. I do wish enemies did more damage.

Devil Player

It was very cool.

Some things changed in the level:

1) There are divinity statues in Under Watch

2) Greg finally used Eryx to break the "clown wall". There was nothing behind it, BUT he said there will be something...

3) The church scene is entirely different. There are tons of enemies to be killed before the part where you have to get away...

4) A new enemy appears on DmD, it's a blue (almost) Stygian and it's a big one.

5) Enemies on DT made a ton of damage.

6) Greg died at least 5 times.

7) Chainsaw guys were a pain in Greg's ass.

8) He faces Tyrant in the church part.

9) Aquila is amazing as hell, the combos were insane. I'm speechless.

10) I can't wait to see Poison on DMD.

Domenic93

It's by far the most interesting weapon revieled yet, but that's not saying much, but I would guess that it's as about as hard as normal in DMC4 if they had a chainsaw enemie

Paexie

Did they say something about 8 weapons in the game?
Not really, but kablooey is probably the last weapon. I'm still hoping for one more demon and angel weapon though. It would be a nice arsenal of 10 weapons instead of eight.
Rebellion
Arbiter, Eryx, ---
Osiris, Aquila, ---
E&I, Revenant, Kablooey

Top Bottom