• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So Naruto sucks?

IncarnatedDemon

^ I got teary eyes with that movie and it's one of the movies of Naruto that i remember most.

And it also shows what kind of person Naruto is. He is a individual who have gone through alot of sadness and because of that he knows the feelings of how others feel when hey are hurt in their soul.

And he doesnt want them to be sad.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
As of now, this is all that goes through my mind
2z9d3sw.gif

DragonMaster2010

I've been watching it again on CartoonNetwork & i'm remembering why i liked Naruto lol.
He's had it hard but didn't give up, i liked that about him but still feel his trainers were very much lacking as teachers.
Anyway i think the fights are great but there's alot of uninteresting episodes to Naruto, not just fillers but the ridiculous missions, the obnoxious Sakura Haruno, the annoying Orochimaru & Hinata Hyūga.
Naruto has for me equal good, bad & dull moments.
I wanna watch it but half the time i wanna skip through it.

I agree. Naruto was in its prime at the beginning with the first version. Naruto was the underdog and was growing powerful at a slow but steady pace. It made the moments he actually won his fights that much more meaningful, and I just love the expressions on all the others who said he was a menace and hated him, thinking he was a weakling, and him proving them wrong by kicking ass. I loved those moments in Naruto because they were just so inspiring to me.

But now, I just expect Naruto to win because he's been so over powered now that it doesn't have as big of an impact on me.

DragonMaster2010

Agreed 1million percent!
You just nailed why japanese anime is so awesome & why i like level grinding in games, & why hardcore gamers feel an easy setting is insulting.

The level grinding, hard work for anime characters like Naruto, Ichigo, Goku, Vegeta, Ganta Igarashi, & all the rest , & games like DemonSouls, DarkSouls, SaintsRow, DevilMayCry, Bayonetta, etc. it makes those winning moments much more meaningful & enjoyable.

Yeah I remember I had to grind in a video game. Kingdom Hearts 1. That game was literally made to make you work for your progression through the game. In fact almost every KH game makes you want to rip your hair out at how challenging they are. But you know what? I go back and play it all again. Why? Because like my feelings with Naruto I like a challenge that seems way too challenging and seriously hard so that when I actually beat the boss I feel like I've concoured the world. That's so how I felt in KH after I finally beat Riku for the hundreth time, but that just made my victory so much more satisfying.

IncarnatedDemon

fk me...naruto manga is sh1t nowdays.it bores **** out of me.

even the drawings quality have degraded.

i feel like i am watching a comic only for 13 year old and below.

meh...

Right now Naruto sucks in my opinion.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
^The series as a whole has many dull moments, but the highlight battles of the series are rather intense.

It sounds like you haven't gotten very far; the battles become more exciting as the series progresses. My favorite is the epic battle between
Naruto and Pain.
That was the most memorable for me.

I didn't watch all of the episodes, as that can be tedious especially with all the filler. I just skipped around to the best ones or watched the fights in clips.

I keep up with the manga every week though, and it's gotten interesting again with this week's chapter.

DragonMaster2010

The battles that I found intresting in the series were from the first version of Naruto when they're all younger.

Naruto vs Sasuke
Sasuke vs Itachi (short but memorable)
Sakura vs Ino
Naruto vs Neji
Sasuke vs Orochimaru
Hinata vs Naji
Rock Lee vs Gaara
Naruto vs Gaara
Gaara vs Kimimaro
Rock Lee (drunk) vs Kimimaro

And many more fights like that were the best of the series.

Railazel

Whelp on episode 40 of Naruto Shippuden English Dub of course.
And i'm still watching two episodes just to get to something interesting, today i watched 4.
So far it's just littered with dull or characters that aren't all that special to me.
Even the art style goes from looking decent to dull at times.

If it doesn't keep my interest much longer i'm going to put it on the back burner again & pick up on One piece.

You can quit while you're ahead. I can definitely tell you things don't improve.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Naruto is a walking contradiction and Kishimoto doesn't know how to write for worth.

Batman is a hundred times better character than Naruto. Naruto was great pre-Sasuke betrayal.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'm not talking about superpowers. Whenever i see most comic book fans, they are always talking about the character's superpowers but not the character itself.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Shippuden starts off bad and gets surprisingly worse after they defeat Sasori. Actually what am I saying it started getting worse when that little ****ant named Sasuke was all like "YOU WERE ALONE TO BEGIN WITH, I LOST EVERYTHING!!!" I mean wow, that is so ****ing insensitive. Sasuke at least had his parents through a good chunk of his childhood, Naruto didn't even have his parents for as much as a whole day (and the fact that they come to him as force ghosts ****ed me off even more but that's for another time). I hated Sasuke from the VERY beginning, but by god I didn't think my hatred for any character in anime could get as high as it did with Sasuke. His logic is ****ing flawed. Itachi killed the Uchiha clan and ran the risk of being a renowned rogue ninja in order to protect the Hidden Leaf and his brother and then the mother ****er is all like "Ya, I should destroy the village my brother was protecting to honor him." By god, I know it seems like I'm ****ing raving but Shippuden truly brings out the worst in me (with DmC being a close 2nd followed by The Last Airbender movie).

Top Bottom