• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So Naruto sucks?

IncarnatedDemon

Believe what you want to believe.

Family members are concerned with eachother's health. But noone goes around calling the family members for obsessed. So why would Naruto be obsessed? Sasuke is basically like a brother to him.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
For Naruto, he might be his brother but for Sasuke he is not. In all of Shippuden, i never seen Sasuke even care about Naruto. I don't see the point of chasing to a person who doesn't like you or wants to kill you especially when the other individual don't treat you as a family.

ID, no hard for feelings for us bro. We both had great points and honestly looking back, most of my arguments are now invalid due to the fact that Sasuke is now good.

IncarnatedDemon

For Naruto, he might be his brother but for Sasuke he is not. In all of Shippuden, i never seen Sasuke even care about Naruto. I don't see the point of chasing to a person who doesn't like you or wants to kill you especially when the other individual don't treat you as a family.

ID, no hard for feelings for us bro. We both had great points and honestly looking back, most of my arguments are now invalid due to the fact that Sasuke is now good.
I dont mean to sound arrogant but i dont think my points is invalid.

Sasuke said alot of things and tried to kill people when he was mentally unstable. And i said that.
But once he became more stable, he took better choices and said better things.

He apologized to Karin
He decided to not destroy Konoha

And when he was at Konoha he wasnt as mentally unstable as when he was talking to Naruto before.

And i dont have a slight doubt in my mind Sasuke likes Naruto. Naruto is afterall his best friend.
But anything he did or said during his mental periode, he did not mean them.

And i pointed out Naruto would do what's necessary if Sasuke took wrong turn. He wouldn't be a victim nor would he kill Sasuke.
Hashirama and Third had this same ethical issue too. In end they took right decisions. Third sealed Oros arm. Hashirama killed Madara.

And Naruto is VERY similar to Hashi. VERY!

Youll have to excuse me though, i get annoyed when irelevant stuff is mentioned in a heat discussion :p

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well, the things that i was saying before are all before Sasuke turns good. When he turns good, it invalidates and negates many things in the series itself. Kishimoto always tried to save Sasuke since he is his favorite character. Naruto doesn't need to deal with the same ethical issues Hiruzen and Hashirama did because again, Sasuke turns good. This actually upsets many people(including me)because it's expected and how it actually turned out. This also means the long awaited battle by the fans between Naruto and Sasuke won't happen. But the potential action between the four hokages going into the war is what i am looking forward to at least. Honestly, i don't read Naruto for the story anymore. I only read it due to the series conclusion and the action.

IncarnatedDemon

Well, the things that i was saying before are all before Sasuke turns good. When he turns good, it invalidates and negates many things in the series itself. Kishimoto always tried to save Sasuke since he is his favorite character. Naruto doesn't need to deal with the same ethical issues Hiruzen and Hashirama did because again, Sasuke turns good. This actually upsets many people(including me)because it's expected and how it actually turned out. This also means the long awaited battle by the fans between Naruto and Sasuke won't happen. But the potential action between the four hokages going into the war is what i am looking forward to at least.
No i understand that and i feel the same way myself. I had to go through endless of panels about Sasuke and Sakura and how he has gone all evil.

I know well what u mean. I was just discussing what i discussing.

And the battle may not happen...but we may see Sasuke and Naruto tag team. And they are dam good at that. Who knows. I think Sasuke and Naruto = beats anyone.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
All i want in the end is for Naruto and Hinata got together(I know romance have less thing to do in this series but still). Not with that abomination named Sakura. No offense if you're a sakura fan.

IncarnatedDemon

All i want in the end is for Naruto and Hinata got together(I know romance have less thing to do in this series but still). Not with that abomination named Sakura. No offense if you're a sakura fan.
lol noob. In first post i said i am a huge NaruHina fan :p

READ MY POST or be stroke by my lightning soon!

And yeah i want that too. i hate sakura.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Meh, it's alright and besides, I've heard it before silly, I'm up to date with everything on Naruto :p

IncarnatedDemon

Seen it earlier, although they all seemed to be based on her new technique she learnt with Neji...
She learned with Neji? Where does it say that? I am basically obsessed with the technique, how could i miss that? SOURCE now.

And yes it is based on her new technique. I was very very impressed by people being creative (the two lions).

Twin Lion Fist
Juho soshiken.

:p

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Episode 232 The Girls Get Together...
When she asks Neji to train her, over time she developes more and you see her use the Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist...
It doesn't say it in words, but if she didnt train with Neji, she never would have developed the technique...

Top Bottom