• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So Naruto sucks?

IncarnatedDemon

Episode 232 The Girls Get Together...
When she asks Neji to train her, over time she developes more and you see her use the Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist...
It doesn't say it in words, but if she didnt train with Neji, she never would have developed the technique...
As far as manga goes that episode seems to be filler episode. And filler episodes according to laws of anime dont count.
Afterall filler episodes are to let hte manga get ahead of the anime.

Hinata learned in Naruto part this technique:

But it was filler episode, and she has never used the technique in manga.

herefor this training session with Neji never happened. Though it's logical that she may have trained with Neji though :p

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
As far as manga goes that episode seems to be filler episode. And filler episodes according to laws of anime dont count.
Afterall filler episodes are to let hte manga get ahead of the anime.

Hinata learned in Naruto part this technique:

But it was filler episode, and she has never used the technique in manga.

herefor this training session with Neji never happened. Though it's logical that she may have trained with Neji though :p

Ok I'm not denying the episode was a filler, but she did use the technique in the manga, so are you saying that this technique doesn't exist in the anime 'because she used it in a filler episode'?
And it wasn't just 'a' training session, she trained the while time while Naruto was away, alongside Neji...

IncarnatedDemon

Ok I'm not denying the episode was a filler, but she did use the technique in the manga, so are you saying that this technique doesn't exist in the anime 'because she used it in a filler episode'?
And it wasn't just 'a' training session, she trained the while time while Naruto was away, alongside Neji...
I am saying the episode and what occorued in it haant happened as far as manga goes. Besides the technique appeared in manga first.
Fillers arent canon. There was a periode with a pseduo iinchurinki named Sora.
In manga he doesnt exist.

with aaid well have to wait for manga to shed light on her and her growth.
also i hear anime team loves Hinata.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I used to watch Naruto a lot when I was younger, I always loved it! I love the characters and the whole demon ninja thing:3
I don't like bleach but I don't have a very good reason, it's just my personal taste. I find the main character too deliberately, 'Badass,' and I don't like the visual experience or storyline nearly as much as Naruto. It also has an irritating theme song, (To me,) But I like the theme for Naruto:b
And now I'll let you guys who know what you're talking about carry on c:

IncarnatedDemon

Your welcome to discuss with us. Or if you like you can intiate a NEW discussion.

and here is two favorite bleach soundtrack

and i understand ur bleach complaint. I am fan of one of bleach most badass character, and as fan i am hoping the author develops him further and gives more things that defines him instead of bad ass only

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I see you added a new song to the playlist, that happens to be one of my favourites :3...

But yeah, it'd be awesome if they expand on some of the characters background, like Rock Lee(since we don't know much about him), and the history of the other kages as well, that'd be interesting to know...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
there's other characters with so much more potential but they take a back seat to Naruto who to be honest to me is an underwhelming character & at times undeserving of the abilities he has.
There's characters like Rock-lee, Hinata Hyūga, & Neji Hyūga, who've trained so hard to get where they are & Naruto out shines them because of the 9Tailed Fox demon?
Yes it is a legitimate point but it seems like all Naruto Fans care about is the Bromance between Naruto&Sasuke.

9 fox tailed demon is obvious rip-off of Oozaru IMHO

IncarnatedDemon

These pages is simply to awesome to not be posted directly on here: READ FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

naruto-4486.jpg

naruto-4487.jpg

naruto-4488.jpg

naruto-4489.jpg

naruto-4490.jpg

naruto-4491.jpg

naruto-4492.jpg

naruto-4493.jpg

IncarnatedDemon

Mito = Sasuke's mom is smiling
Sasuke = is smiling

Itachi is not smiling, but that's because at young age he had to go through alot of stuff
And Itachi's father is not smiling either because he's a hard head. Later it is revealed that Sasuke's father is planning a coup on the village

So yeah not that gothic looking to me :p

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
What can I say. I love Naruto!!! That is some badass action indeed. Also some crying moments. Especially when Naruto meets his mother in his mind. So sad but touching.

Top Bottom