• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So Naruto sucks?

IncarnatedDemon

Orochimaru annoys me but only because the idiot keeps coming back...
And then when he finally meets his end, oh no, he comes back again...
I never expected Oro to be dead. He is the best villain of them all. I am fan of him , but not for a second did i think "Oro is dead" when Itachi sealed him.

Someone like him doesnt go out so easily. + it would make perfect sense if he out of any character ressurcted or came back from the dead:

Wiki quote relevant to what i said:
At some point after losing them, Orochimaru found a white snake near his parents' grave, with Hiruzen explaining that it represents fortune and rebirth inspiring Orochimaru to study kinjutsu and obtain knowledge of all techniques.[5] Jiraiya theorised that Orochimaru went down this path in an attempt to forget his painful memories.

It will be interesting what Oro will do. He is currently helping Sasuke plus he said he has no interest in the war.

KRSkull

Well i only saw 202 episodes of Naruto plus 3 movies and i liked it. but there is a few things that i didn't like about it.

1.This crying baby
Sasuke.jpeg

Most of the time he goes crying and whining about how he needs more power. and ends up calling Naruto for help. even thou i hate this person. i must admit he is strong and has sharp senses.

2. Repetitive battle ending

a strong enemy attack and Naruto and his friends fight that person for a few episodes and at the end Naruto uses an attack and this happens

tumblr_leiiwcHqf51qbo6afo1_500.gif

IncarnatedDemon

Well i only saw 202 episodes of Naruto plus 3 movies and i liked it. but there is a few things that i didn't like about it.

1.This crying baby

Most of the time he goes crying and whining about how he needs more power. and ends up calling Naruto for help. even thou i hate this person. i must admit he is strong and has sharp senses.

2. Repetitive battle ending

a strong enemy attack and Naruto and his friends fight that person for a few episodes and at the end Naruto uses an attack and this happens
Your critism is very valid. I have similar critism myself.

But you need to be aware that the manga and the anime is two separate things. What happens in anime isn't significant to the manga.

And in the anime (even nowdays) there are constant filler episodes.
Filler episodes are episodes made to make the comic/manga get a head start.

But yeah... i agree with you.
I recommnd you reading the manga.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yea, Naruto sucks. It's stupid.

I use to watch it and read it a long time ago when I had nothing else to do and I even got as far as that ninja war because if it was in Shonen Jump then I just read it anyway. A job I once held gave me a lot of free time so I watched and read quite a good bit of series. The only characters I liked were that Kakashi dude, Neji, and Rock Lee. Everyone else is pretty dumb. That sand guy was alright too I guess.

How the hell do you call yourself a ninja when you wear a bright orange jumpsuit and yell out your stupid self motivational monologues every 5 minutes. That's no ninja, believe it.

Also pfftt, everyone knows that Naruto wasn't going to get with Hinata even though it was clear as day she wanted the D. Naruto and Sasuke were the ones in love with each other.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I know a lot of people makes a lot of jokes that Naruto is gay but that is not even the problem to be honest. The problem is he is pathologically obsessed to Sasuke. Naruto can't clearly understand the word "No". Sasuke himself said that he didn't like him and in fact, he wanted to kill him. But Naruto is like: No, i know you really love me, i know you really wanted to be my friend.
He even says during their last confrontation: "We're both gonna die together". I don't know about you guys but that just creeps me out. And don't get me started on Sasuke himself and that another bitch Obito.

To be honest, the first part when Naruto is still a kid is way better. But in shippuden, there are so many sub-plots that the story's gone to mess. Naruto is also one of my childhood anime and it have some of the greatest moments in anime but by no means it's perfect like what many people claimed it to be. Yes, i'm talking about the tards.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I know a lot of people makes a lot of jokes that Naruto is gay but that is not even the problem to be honest. The problem is he is pathologically obsessed to Sasuke. Naruto can't clearly understand the word "No". Sasuke himself said that he didn't like him and in fact, he wanted to kill him. But Naruto is like: No, i know you really love me, i know you really wanted to be my friend.
He even says during their last confrontation: "We're both gonna die together". I don't know about you guys but that just creeps me out. And don't get me started on Sasuke and that another bitch Obito.

To be honest, the first part when Naruto is still a kid is way better. But in shippuden, there are so many sub-plots that the story's gone to mess. Naruto is also one of my childhood anime and it have some of the greatest moments in anime but by no means it's perfect like what many people claimed it to be. Yes, i'm talking about the tards.
That stuff was really stupid. If someone tried to kill me or my friends multiple times I think I'd get that that person obviously just doesn't like me. Is Naruto literally just that stupid or just delusion? I didn't think he'd wanna sleep with Sasuke that bad.

And I hate Narutards as well. Ugh so annoying.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I've always enjoyed Naruto, got into the anime as a kid. While it may have it's flaws, I still enjoy it.
I mainly care about the manga and the movies. Recently purchased the manga and I enjoy it.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Hell yeah it SUCKS !! the story,animation,fights,story,characters EVERYTHING SUCKS !

I miss Naruto's old artstlyle
2809871426_17ac956ff1.jpg
shippuden's artsyle is just rubbish

Naruto's First season was Great... and then after that it all went downhill..then came Shippuden

Now the story is all about random flashbacks,fu*k!ng villages and emo sauske... and naruto who clearly needs to get laid or some likable character traits

Naruto had the potential to be a really unique shonen anime but as it went one like pokemon got saturated and utterly mainstreamed they trashed good characters like Rock lee to focus on overpowered sh!tty characters and i REALLY hate how only the main characters survive in the end because they're teh main characters despite others kids trying their level best to survive.

its like 500+ episodes and yet this sh!t isn't ending any soon WTF ?

IncarnatedDemon

Naruto and Sasuke bond is more profound than we may understand.

For one in beginning when the two were around 6 years old they both took notice of eachother's solitary life. Naruto said that he wanted to be friends with Sasuke, but later on they ended up becoming rivals. At one point Naruto hated Sasuke and Sasuke hated Naruto.

Sasuke has shown that he understands Naruto's life despite finding Naruto annoying. Sakura said Naruto was lucky for not having parents who pushed him around, and Sasuke reacted with a cold look and explained how Naruto felt to Sakura, and told her that she's annoying.

Later on during the fight with Zabuza and Haku, Sasuke protected Naruto. And again.
And then Sasuke took alot of needle attacks to his body when defending Naruto. Naruto asked "Why did you save me?", and Sasuke thought back at moments with Naruto and what he noticed coming from Naruto's mouth.
He saved Naruto for two reasons
1) Naruto was a friend of his
2) He understood Naruto had a dream and goals in contrast to himself who was on a revenge path.

And Sasuke before he "died" told Naruto he wanted to kill his brother, and his last words to Naruto was "Don't you die too".
Sasuke sacrificed himself for Naruto.

So i don't blame Naruto for forgiving Sasuke even after all he's done. Besides it's not like being a forgiving character means your a bad one.
It's how story is told that matters.

And btw Sasuke is Naruto's closest friend and vice versa. Their bond is so strong that Naruto told Itachi (Sasukes brother) "I am a better brother than you".

IncarnatedDemon

chouji shined during war.

i am waiting for hinatas char development. we still dont know much about the technique she used when she attacked pain. plus i feel hinatas past with her father habent been properly adressed.

i hope while hinata shines that we also get alot info on hyuuga clan.
since her father gave up on her which resulted in loss of successor role of the clan.

hinata using kyubi chakra holds little weight as every1 got chakra boost from naruto.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Their bond is so strong that Naruto told Itachi (Sasukes brother) "I am a better brother than you".

Yeah, no. Naruto didn't even do jack **** for Sasuke to turn good. It's all because of Itachi's sacrifice, Itachi's speech during their battle with Kabuto that made him skeptical and alas, Hashirama's speech AKA Talk no jutsu. Naruto being a better brother than itachi is BS(I'm specifically talking to Naruto this point lol) Like what i said, Sasuke don't even like Naruto anymore. He wanted to kill him but he still keeps chasing and chasing him because he believes all Sasuke needs is a friend for him to turn good. That is what i mean by he is pathologically obsessed with sasuke. When someone is trying to kill you and when someone doesn't like you, you won't go chasing after him/her to a point of obsession. Just doesn't happen.

IncarnatedDemon

Yeah, no. Naruto didn't even do jack **** for Sasuke to turn good. It's all because of Itachi's sacrifice, Itachi's speech during their battle with Kabuto that made him skeptical and alas, Hashirama's speech AKA Talk no jutsu. Naruto being a better brother than itachi is BS(I'm specifically talking to Naruto this point lol) Like what i said, Sasuke don't even like Naruto anymore. He wanted to kill him but he still keeps chasing and chasing him because he believes all Sasuke needs is a friend for him to turn good. That is what i mean by he is pathologically obsessed with sasuke. When someone is trying to kill you and when someone doesn't like you, you won't go chasing after him/her to a point of obsession. Just doesn't happen.
How do u kno Sasuke truly dislikes Naruto?
He picked a fight with his former teacher, tried to murder sakura, stabbed Danzo through Karin,got manipulated by Obito and went on about murdering people(konoha) who had nothing to do with what was done to his brother.

if ur using "sasuke tried to kill naruto" as basis for him disliking Naruto then it doesnt hold much weight. He even killed white zetsu i think.

edit
he also told sakura to finish off karin if she really wud do everything for him.

the same karin in recent chapter Sasuke apologized to.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
How do u kno Sasuke truly dislikes Naruto?
He picked a fight with his former teacher, tried to murder sakura, stabbed Danzo through Karin,got manipulated by Obito and went on about murdering people(konoha) who had nothing to do with what was done to his brother.

Eh, but it's clear as day during their confrontation after he killed Danzo.

naruto-1226723.jpg

Do reread chapter 485 again. Sasuke didn't even pay attention to what anything of Naruto is saying at all. All he wants is to kill him. Okay, let's say that Sasuke didn't truly dislike Naruto but wants to kill him. My argument still stands that when someone is trying to kill you, you won't go chasing after him/her. Just doesn't happen in real life.

Also zetsu is a fodder. Sasuke just use him to test his newly found Susanoo.

IncarnatedDemon

First, Sasuke isnt just anybody, Naruto considers him like a brother. Second he has reasons to why he does.
Third Sasuke was clearly mentally unstable. If he wanted to destroy Konoha why didnt he do that in recent chapters when he was there?
and in last chapter his mental condition seems to have become stable again, and we see him apologizing to karin for what he did.

this mental unstability happened to Gaara to. And he murdered peoplse who got in his way. He even threatened his own brother.
that is why Gara shed a tear when he saw Sasuke.
even Naruto as kid was like that to a extent. We know this cuz he told sasuke he cud easily been in his shoes.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
First, Sasuke isnt just anybody, Naruto considers him like a brother. Second he has reasons to why he does.
Again doesn't matter. Do you remember Naruto's Original goal? It's to be the Hokage right? When he first met sasuke after the time skip, he says "What's the point of being Hokage if you can't save your friend?" Which is another ludacris statement from this guy. The Hokage or Kages are not savior of an individual being but the protector of an entire Village or Nation. That's the whole point of a Kage. Example, you're Barrack Obama and the president of USA. You have your best friend became one of the Al Qaeda. Would you choose an entire nation over one individual even if it's your best friend? No. Because we're talking about politics here and you shouldn't let your own emotions overcome you or else it would bring disaster to more people. Naruto clearly can't understand what is the meaning of being Hokage because of his Naviety. Jesus christ, in some ways Kid Naruto is really better than Shippuden naruto.

Third Sasuke was clearly mentally unstable. If he wanted to destroy Konoha why didnt he do that in recent chapters when he was there?

Because of Itachi's speech during their battle with kabuto which made him have a black and white thinking. That is why he seeks Hashirama. Depending of what Hashirama's answer, he would either destroy konoha or not. Then a shebang of flash back started between the Senjus and the Uchihas.

and in last chapter his mental condition seems to have become stable again, and we see him apologizing to karin for what he did.
Again, Itachi and Hashirama.

this mental unstability happened to Gaara to. And he murdered peoplse who got in his way. He even threatened his own brother.
that is why Gara shed a tear when he saw Sasuke.
even Naruto as kid was like that to a extent. We know this cuz he told sasuke he cud easily been in his shoes.

What is the point are you trying to make? All i know is that Gaara is a way better character than Sasuke.

IncarnatedDemon

Again doesn't matter. Do you remember Naruto's Original goal? It's to be the Hokage right? When he first met sasuke after the time skip, he says "What's the point of being Hokage if you can't save your friend?" Which is another ludacris statement from this guy. The Hokage or Kages are not savior of an individual being but the protector of an entire Village or Nation. That's the whole point of a Kage. Example, you're Barrack Obama and the president of USA. You have your best friend became one of the Al Qaeda. Would you choose an entire nation over one individual even if it's your best friend? No. Because we're talking about politics here and you shouldn't let your own emotions overcome you or else it would bring disaster to more people. Naruto clearly can't understand what is the meaning of being Hokage because of his Naviety. Jesus christ, in some ways Kid Naruto is really better than Shippuden naruto.
Your misrepresenting how Naruto feels about Sasuke. Naruto would protect the village with his life, but at same time he would die with Sasuke.
"I'd protect the village and stop Sasuke without killing him!"
Even Hashirama didn't kill Madara, but in the end Madara gave him no choice and he killed Madara. Do i think Naruto would kill Sasuke? He would hesitate alot, but i think when it comes to protecting the village Naruto would do exactly that: protect the village.

If you read more chapters you'll see Naruto tells Sasuke he won't be a victim nor be the man who kills him, and that Sasuke is underestimating him.
He also said they will both die when they clash. You can interpret that two ways: 1) They literally both die 2) Sasuke dies but Naruto "dies" because he kills his friend.
Either way it's clear as day that Naruto would protect the village.

As for Naruto's statement, it is not ludacris, it's actually pretty right. Your no good Hokage if you are a strict military leader such as Danzo or 2nd Hokage. And if anything Naruto is mature for saying what he said, because how can someone be Hokage if he can't save his best friend? How can he then take on the challenges of a whole village?
More importantly a good Hokage is one that is there for the village as a whole and on a individual level: It's not shown but after Third hokage says "I need to talk to you Iruka" he talks to him about Naruto and how adults mistreat him.
Third also has shown signs to have a close relation with Naruto.
He's also made a rule to protect Naruto (an individual).
I believe he was even there for Iruk who also was lonely like Naruto after Kyubi killed his parents.
And he told Oro that true strength is not mastering techniques but it is when your protecting something important. Sasuke is important to Naruto.
Hiruzen who had all love for his student Oro (he let him live once), eventually took decision and tried to kill Orochimaru but sealed his arms to protect the village.
Oh about Third being there for Iruka? Here is the page.

With that: Your wrong not me. I love Third Hokage for how despite his big task as Hokage he was there for people. One can say Iruka acknowledging Naruto contributed to Naruto not becoming a monster. And who was the one who was there for Iruka? Third.
He explained how Naruto felt and so on to Iruka. And Naruto said one misstep could lead to him going down a dark path.

Because of Itachi's speech during their battle with kabuto which made him have a black and white thinking. That is why he seeks Hashirama. Depending of what Hashirama's answer, he would either destroy konoha or not. Then a shebang of flash back started between the Senjus and the Uchihas.
All i am saying is that Sasuke was mentally unstable therefor he said and did things that didn't reflect his true nature. Gaara as kid became mentally unstable and grew up with that and killed people. But he then met Naruto who knew exactly what Gaara had been through and Naruto changed him. RIGHT after the fight with Naruto, Gaara reflected on his behavior towards his siblings and said "Temari, Kankaro, im sorry". He once told Kankaro "I will kill you if you dont stop" or something along those lines, and now he's apologizing to them. Why? Is Gaara not a killer? No, he's not. From beginning he was a very kind individual. But he was mistreated and lied to and his mind collapsed. But Naruto helped him.

Again, Itachi and Hashirama.
So what if Hashirama and Itachi helped him regain his sanity? That is besides the point i tried to make. And just so you know Sasuke said after Itachi speech to Oro "My resolve for destroying Konoha has been strengthen".

What is the point are you trying to make? All i know is that Gaara is a way better character than Sasuke.
My point is people do and say things when they are mental unstable that they wouldn't do otherwise. THAT IS MY POINT.
How Gaara is better character than Sasuke ...is relevant to what we're talking about is beynd me.

Did i say Gaara wasnt? or Did i say Sasuke was? No.

Infact i love Gaara...

Do reread chapter 485 again. Sasuke didn't even pay attention to what anything of Naruto is saying at all. All he wants is to kill him.
You should reread chapter 485, because only impression i got is that Sasuke listened only when Naruto talked.
And it doesnt look like i am wrong because in 486 he freaks out at Naruto saying "Why do you care about me so much?". Thats not someone who isnt paying attention.

IncarnatedDemon

Oh and Siegeheart a Hokage is not comparable to Obama.
For one Obama is leader of a around 50 states.

Hokage has responsibilities but his or her main duty on a daily basis seems to be the village. And the village does not have over 200m inhabitans like USA, Konoha seems to have below 30K inhabitants going based on guesses.

MORE IMPORTANTLY the country Konoha is in, Fire country, has a fedual lord who is the leader of the country, not the Hokage.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Your misrepresenting how Naruto feels about Sasuke. Naruto would protect the village with his life, but at same time he would die with Sasuke.
"I'd protect the village and stop Sasuke without killing him!"

Naivety at it's finest. But my argument would be invalid now since Sasuke turned good .

Even Hashirama didn't kill Madara, but in the end Madara gave him no choice and he killed Madara. Do i think Naruto would kill Sasuke? He would hesitate alot, but i think when it comes to protecting the village Naruto would do exactly that: protect the village.

Eh? But that is just your assumptions and Naruto's hypocrisy. Just like what he said "I'd protect the village and stop sasuke without killing him. Therefore he WOULD not kill him. Oh wait, Naruto wants for them to die together.

As for Naruto's statement, it is not ludacris, it's actually pretty right. Your no good Hokage if you are a strict military leader such as Danzo or 2nd Hokage. And if anything Naruto is mature for saying what he said, because how can someone be Hokage if he can't save his best friend? How can he then take on the challenges of a whole village?More importantly a good Hokage is one that is there for the village as a whole and on a individual level: It's not shown but after Third hokage says "I need to talk to you Iruka" he talks to him about Naruto and how adults mistreat him.
Third also has shown signs to have a close relation with Naruto.
He's also made a rule to protect Naruto (an individual).
I believe he was even there for Iruk who also was lonely like Naruto after Kyubi killed his parents.
And he told Oro that true strength is not mastering techniques but it is when your protecting something important. Sasuke is important to Naruto.
Hiruzen who had all love for his student Oro (he let him live once), eventually took decision and tried to kill Orochimaru butsealed his arms to protect the village.
Oh about Third being there for Iruka? Here is the page.

With that: Your wrong not me. I love Third Hokage for how despite his big task as Hokage he was there for people.

You clearly don't understand the ethical complexity of politics and what is happening. Yes, i agree you don't need to be a strict to be a good hokage or leader of your nation. But you must simplify both good and evil when you are a leader of a village, a state or a nation. You must do all things for the sake of your village. Even if sometimes the plan is horrifying This comes to a point of choosing your best friend and your village. Saying that you would save your best friend and the village at the same is just naivety and not plausible at all. This is just one of Shonen deus ex machina and Kishimoto's bad writing. The Third also made a huge mistake of letting Orochimaru lived when it was revealed that Orochimaru is using human beings as guinea pigs for his experiment. And what happened? Orochimaru attacked the village and more people died! I don't know why on earth you even included the third hokage on this. So no. I'm not wrong saying that what Naruto says during that time is Ludacris.

All i am saying is that Sasuke was mentally unstable therefor he said and did things that didn't reflect his true nature.

You said that Sasuke is clearly mentally unstable when he is at Konoha. The only time i remember him being at Konoha during shippuden is when he is seeking the answer for Hashirama. He is not mentally unstable during that time and he is clearly rational. I simply answered your question why he didn't destroy the konoha during that time.

So what if Hashirama and Itachi helped him regain his sanity? That is besides the point i tried to make. And just so you know Sasuke said after Itachi speech to Oro "My resolve for destroying Konoha has been strengthen".

No, they didn't help Sasuke to regain his sanity. Because he is clearly rational during that time. They only help him set things straight up in his black and white thinking.

You should reread chapter 485, because only impression i got is that Sasuke listened only when Naruto talked.
And it doesnt look like i am wrong because in 486 he freaks out at Naruto saying "Why do you care about me so much?". Thats not someone who isnt paying attention.

So what? Fact the matter is he still wants to kill Naruto during that time.

But the thing when sasuke became good, everything of that has been negated and invalidated. So as the ethical politics that is revolving around it. Whether Naruto would choose the village over sasuke, or whether he would save both sasuke and the village doesn't matter anymore because sasuke have now his answer, he finally get rid of his black and white thinking and now on into a single path. From what i have seen, he is neither a anti hero or a villain now and from such a long time, he now comes back as a protagonist. Everything what we have said about him wanting to kill naruto and destroying the village, everything we argued about has now been invalidated and negated because he is now good. It's funny because i keep dragged on about this argument xD

But i am not certainly wrong of Naruto's pathologically obsession with Sasuke.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Oh and Siegeheart a Hokage is not comparable to Obama.
For one Obama is leader of a around 50 states.

Hokage has responsibilities but his or her main duty on a daily basis seems to be the village. And the village does not have over 200m inhabitans like USA, Konoha seems to have below 30K inhabitants going based on guesses.

MORE IMPORTANTLY the country Konoha is in, Fire country, has a fedual lord who is the leader of the country, not the Hokage.
I am merely having an example of a leader dealing with the ethical problem of politics. This not just on president or Hokage. This all about being a leader of a vilalge, nation, state, town, what ever it is.

Top Bottom