• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shock Horror!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finaleve

I'm still baffled as to how the few of you think that Egoraptor is a game. I mean, you can technically go play Egoraptor, but thats not a game I'm exactly into.

And yet you still perceive Dante as real. Maybe his voice actor is, but Dante isn't.

Ilovevergil>Didn't know Dante's mom was killed in front of Dante so that part makes sense.

...still, while it is all fantasy, he is still obligated to make fun of it. Hell, he thinks Snake is more badass yet he still made fun of the game, and Snake (one of the things in his Flash, Metal Gear Awesome, has Psycho Mantis saying snake likes men) as well.

So while you think he find Snake is superior, he still can poke fun at him. Every character can be made fun of, every game. No matter how serious the game can be, or how bizzare or whatever.

BigDaddy

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
AND NOW I WANT TO DO THE CHA-CHA LIKE A BIG GIRL AND PUT ON A PINK DRESS

If you do, please take pictures and post them. That should be entertaining.

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
Yeah? Do I sense a lie in that statement?

No, I believe that was the quote.

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
It sure was!

Believe it or not, I DID think that line was funny!

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
So what is more logical, liking a game or writing over five pages worth of paragraphs on something that is only meant to be taken as a "joke"?

I write for a living, so my answer is probably not the same as yours. There are entire movie scripts
written that are meant to be a joke.

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
That's Mr.KoRn_Dowwg666 to you mate.

Sorry about that. My bad. I shall not make that mistake again.

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
Well many people attacked his character over on his forum who are not from here, so what was the point?

As far as I know, this forum is the only place that posted a link to his review... back in post 1. That's why!

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
But it is different when there are millions of people against you

So freedom of speech isn't OK when there are millions of people against you?

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
But he is pathetic for writing a pathetic post

You probably take a crap at least once a day. Does that make you crap?

Mr. KoRn_Dowwg666 said:
Well, actually, I am very young. I am twelve years of age.

Only twelve? Goodness... well then back from the first quote. If you take pictures of yourself in the pink dress, please don't show us any naughty bits.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Oh god, isn't this turning into something of a *****y argument?

Big Daddy, use the quote BBcode when trying to quote someone, instead of using Bold, because it becomes confusing to other people. So if you could please do that, then that would be appreciated.

Pinky, Korn_Dowwg666, please, don't interrupt his quotes, and just type it underneath, the quote function is there for a reason. Not, that I am against what you are saying but what the hell.

Guys, your being too *****y about everything, your like girls, and as far as I know, IloveVergil is the only girl involved in this argument.

BigDaddy said:
Only twelve? Goodness... well then back from the first quote. If you take pictures of yourself in the pink dress, please don't show us any naughty bits.

There was no need for that, and plus, he is smarter than most twelve year olds, if not all of them.

AND PLUS: Big Daddy and all of his Posse if you have nothing good to say about Devil May Cry, then why are you here. I understand that you are voicing your opinion about the Blog, but... this is where Devil May Cry fans discuss about it.

BigDaddy

Hi Steven,

As you probably noticed, this is the only thread on the DMC forum where I have posted. You asked why I came to this forum. Fair enough question.

I came because of the link in post #1 of this thread. By funneling the members of the DMC forum to Ego's review, Mr.KoRn_Dowwg666 brought this thread into the discussion. I wanted to see why a few people could get so enraged over an article about a fictional character. Imagine people getting all bent out of shape because someone wrote a piece about Mickey Mouse being gay. That's the premise on which I started.

I wanted to find out why a group of young people would attack another person's character (not just his writings) over what I viewed as a trivial matter.

What I found in this thread has shocked me.

Finally, as to my last remark...
I took Mr.KoRn_Dowwg666's comment as sarcasm, considering most of the rest of that same post was vicious bile. I assumed he was several years older than 12. If he was in fact being serious about being only 12, then I would agree with you, my comment was inappropriate.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
BigDaddy;36739 said:
Hi Steven,

As you probably noticed, this is the only thread on the DMC forum where I have posted. You asked why I came to this forum. Fair enough question.

I came because of the link in post #1 of this thread. By funneling the members of the DMC forum to Ego's review, Mr.KoRn_Dowwg666 brought this thread into the discussion. I wanted to see why a few people could get so enraged over an article about a fictional character. Imagine people getting all bent out of shape because someone wrote a piece about Mickey Mouse being gay. That's the premise on which I started.

I wanted to find out why a group of young people would attack another person's character (not just his writings) over what I viewed as a trivial matter.

What I found in this thread has shocked me.

Finally, as to my last remark...
I took Mr.KoRn_Dowwg666's comment as sarcasm, considering most of the rest of that same post was vicious bile. I assumed he was several years older than 12. If he was in fact being serious about being only 12, then I would agree with you, my comment was inappropriate.
Big Daddy, as far as I am concerned it is not a case of what people like, it is how many people like it. Everyone hates Mickey Mouse I can assure you, so that comment on Mickey being a homosexual does not bother me at all. The only people who would be offended by that statement are three and four year old kids who probably won't know what the Hell a bender is anyway.

But with a game which has millions of fans, and I am talking millions, worldwide, the case is a little different then isn't it? Some people worship the game (literally, but that excludes me for I just like DMC a lot, and I am no sad faggot who wastes their life doing so) and a lot of people play it incessantly aswell, so what is a gamer compared to a three year old child? Or a three year old child gamer (if there are any)?

Exactly. It is like me commenting that Resident Evil 4 is a complete waste of time, and then that Dora the Explorer is crap. Which of the following will you think I will get more heat with the fans?

Of course your article will offend more people because a lot of people like the game, so you are never going to get any followers that way. You can say "I don't like Devil May Cry", but to offend the game and the people who like it is different, and that to me is exactly what you have just done.

And apoligies Steve, I will try to be a bit more formal and less like a gigantic pansy.

Oh, and I AM serious about my age, you just underestimate people.

BigDaddy

Mr.KoRn_Dowwg666,

I do see your logic at this point. Thanks for putting a post together without the inflammatory rhetoric. I see your point. The majority is always right and don't go speak against the prevailing opinion. Does that sum it up?

Very well.

I do apologize for not realizing you are 12 years old. Your writing seems to be that of someone much older, much more bitter than a 12 year old should ever be.

BTW, I am not Egoraptor, nor am I one of his "posse." I came upon this forum as a result of Google searching I was doing on Egoraptor after seeing his flash animation "Metal Gear Awesome" on Newgrounds.com.

I sincerely do wish you well. No sarcasm intended.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Good. Glad to hear an apology from one of the three of you. Just keep your thoughts and opinions to yourselves and we'll keep ours. That is all I am going to say if this entire thing has laid to rest, or do you want to debate some more? If this isn't the case then Steve, lock this thread.

finaleve

I as well will apologize, for my actions and any of my rudeness. It's been a fun ride, so thanks for joining.

Moral of this thread? Everyone has an opinion, like or dislike, and everyone has their ways of getting that out. You can listen or not, its up to you. you have the choice, you have the power. Just expect people to express their opinion on yours. That is why we have debates (and a comment system).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom