• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shock Horror!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

:lol: that made me laugh.

"I ****ed all over the place" ew.. :sick: :p

It was weak has that dude like ever played a DMC game in his entire life? But everybody is entitled to an opinion.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
That is true, BUT (read that last bit like I am shouting it lol)

What it lacks is constructive critisism. It seems to me that he is only hates the game because his friend does, and he is only writing about what he heard about the game...

D

Deleted member 209

KoRn_Dowwg666;19526 said:
That is true, BUT (read that last bit like I am shouting it lol)

What it lacks is constructive critisism. It seems to me that he is only hates the game because his friend does, and he is only writing about what he heard about the game...

I thought that. Its like he needs something to hate and he treats it like its a real thing.. like people are gonna hate Dante because he's old *does a doofus face*

ppl don't hate solid snake and he's old now

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;17130 said:
Now THIS is one dude who seriously does not know what the Hell he is on about. It is a Devil May Cry hater who obviously knows nothing about the game but hates it anyway. Read it here:

Devil May Suck

God, he cannot even spell "Hair" right. He spells it as "Hare".

it SUCKS man...........this guy doesnt know how to respect a game without his stupid comments man ( not u KoRn_Dowwg666)......he and his comment could go away from the site for good

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
IloveVergil;17147 said:
That guy is one mindless fart!

Ha!

I find it mildly funny partly because how serious the guy was trying to be, partly because a few (I mean few)of the things he said were true and partly because everyone gets so worked up about it.

Ahh.... there should be a great forum in the sky for all the angry people like him so the rest of us can have some peace.

Vencedor

bit odd that he thought dante was old, his hair is white (not grey) cos he has demon blood in him. notice Nero in DMC 4 has white hair but no one calls him old, he doesn't even have wrinkles.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ha ha ha that guy is funny:lol:
Sorry to say but i kinda laughed at the pic of Trish and the talk bubble :lol: Ha ha ha im crying:lol: He makes fun of Trish so funny:lol:
Even tho they rock:lol:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i still think the guy's an asshole for doing such a stunt, lady would you right ABOUT KORN AND SAY HE'S A LITTLE ****ER?(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, I JUST KNOW THESE 2)

IT'S JUST A QUESTION BUT STILL HE JUST CAME OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE THAT...........damn caps lock

sorry but still.........thta's just ignorant to do such a thing....

Vordan

AC Pilot
When I read that article, I almost exploded with pure rage. I would have hunted this EgoRaptor to the ends of the earth and killed him in the most evil and gruesome way imaginable... until I read the comments and realised he was being satirical and didn't mean it. That calmed me down. A little. I still hate the guy for even considering writing such mindless crap about Dante, whether he was being serious or not.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i just need to comment on this part
pathetic moron said:
Some chick blows through his entire shop, probably causing him hundreds or thousand of dollars in damages, and to top it off she isn't even hot, and all he says is, "woah, slow down babe!" Oh yeah. Like anyone in the universe would say that. Not even a "what the hell?" or anything that any realistic character or true person would say in this situation.

but dante is a video game character. that's why he doesn't do what a normal person would do. i can't believe how pathetic this guy is! he just makes me laugh he's that pathetic!

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
ahahah i already added my comment.=] i'm 'me,who else' in there lmao.but man hes just trying to get on alot of peoples nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom