• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shock Horror!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Now THIS is one dude who seriously does not know what the Hell he is on about. It is a Devil May Cry hater who obviously knows nothing about the game but hates it anyway. Read it here:

Devil May Suck

God, he cannot even spell "Hair" right. He spells it as "Hare".

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Well maybe not totally obvious. But I didn't think it'd be at all that serious. He isn't though, I think. Sounds like he's writing things like that for the heck of it.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah but really, why do it about a game which has many many many fans who will completely disagree with him? It is just really stupid, and if he wants to get his point across really bad then he should actually express his reason properly and know what he is talking about first. It seems as if he is only following his friend who obviously doesn't like the game, and he just bases his negative comments on things that he has heard about the game.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
i re-read the thing, including the comments. Umm he does state that it is in fact not meant to be taken seriously, but more of a fun thing, or something. It is AIMED at the fans because only the fans would know what he means by all of the things he says and reacting on it like this is a bit too much, in my opinion. I think it can be taken with a grain of salt. In respect to Dante and all, he is only a videogame character. And, in respect to all of you, I can understand the initial expression, but... too much maybe?

PS: I agree with the dude on some parts. Like, the entire office scene in DMC1. Distasteful compared to the rest of the game. Hehehe.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
KoRn_Dowwg666;17150 said:
Yeah but really, why do it about a game which has many many many fans who will completely disagree with him? It is just really stupid, and if he wants to get his point across really bad then he should actually express his reason properly and know what he is talking about first. It seems as if he is only following his friend who obviously doesn't like the game, and he just bases his negative comments on things that he has heard about the game.

he probably did it about a game that has a lot of fans for attention, because you can outrage a lot more people than you can please. this guy is probably actually a fan of dmc, because if he didnt like the game, why did he play it to the end?

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
that ,,DMC HATER guy,,does not know what he's tallking about,he needs to go to a hospital >_<

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yeah but that's just not something to joke about. i mean, i get enough of it from one of me mates who keeps on saying "oh, zelda's better than dmc" he just keeps saying it and it's not funny for 2 reasons: 1.he is percistent with things like that and 2. he knows it's not true;)

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Keep in Mind he is en titled to his own Opinions. So I say he sould talk how he wants to talk. it should really bother us on how he feels about the game but as long we love the games thats all that matters.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Gee, talk about tasteless pricks starved for attention. I guess the only thing "Egoraptor" can do now is cut his wrists... with a spoon...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
OMG!!:O :lol: :lol: :) that's a little messed up but still quite funny though, you kinda have a point...but still...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom