• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"No!" Rain shouted, angrier than ever. "You do NOT speak to me, the Brutal General, in that manner!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You know me?" Rain said, dryly. "I'm flattered. Yes! I am Rain Silves, the Brutal General, the Golden-Eyed Devil!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Truly, it is an honor." Forest praises "Now I must apologize for holding back..." he says, beginning to glow a dark green

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: You mean Rain, right?

Rain moved out of the way of most of the spears, but caught one through her left arm, impaling it. She screamed in pain, clutching at the wound.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rain snarled and grabbed the spear, throwing it away. She held her sword in one hand, swinging it in a circular motion at Forest.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Forest darts about the room, nearly one with the wind "What...are you planning?" he questions as he launches a wave of spears at Rain

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Forest looks confused "All that to destroy my spears?" Forest then sees one of his original spear flying towards his head "No..."

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"S***" he mutters as the spear impales him straight to the wall, as he gurgles and bleeds, a bright green light warps Rain back to the Castle Hall

Top Bottom