• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Private RP between Storm Silves & me

A decade or so after the events of Rapture, Mortal's son, Darin Rosu Jr., has taken up the mantle of the Onyx Knight.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm yawned, waking up slowly as he awoke in the forest next to his mother Rain. She was still sleeping quietly, no snoring. Storm sighed, rolling back to the side.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Elsewhere, a lone figure wanders a forest, he wears all black and carries a twin katana in a case on his left hip with the handle out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm's ears twitched as he heard a small rustle noise. "Who's out there?" He called, suddenly alert.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm lightly pushed his mother. "Mom... Wake up."

"Mm... Five more minutes..." Rain muttered.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darin instantly grabs his katana and points it at Storm "How do you know that name?" he growls. His katana blade is black on the left side and white on the other.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"He was our friend... And we fought alongside him. And he helped my mother, too." Rain said. "And my son." Rain added, gesturing to Storm.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
(Dad did all this? Could it have been before I was born?) Darin thinks to himself "If you two are friends of my father's, then you're friends of mine" Darin grins and extends his hand "I'm Darin Rosu Jr."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Rain Silves." Rain said, shaking Darin's hand. "This is my son, Storm Silves. My mother is... Ill at the moment." She said, trying to keep her voice from breaking.

Top Bottom