• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Forest Green shrugs "Seems like you all have a knack for cheating death..." he sees Storm's scar "Even the young ones..." he laughs

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rain caught the spears in her hands, then threw them away. "It will take more than head on assault to beat us." She said darkly, her fangs bared.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Okay then..." Forest grins
"HOW 'BOUT THIS!?" Dark Crimson leaps from his portal and delivers a punishing right hook to Dirge

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Dropped my guard?" Rain growled, her sword ready. "If my guard was truly down, I'd have had more than a bruise from that." She spat.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Really now?" he waves his left fists "Allow me to do a better job then" he darts at Dirge, punching rapidly
"So shall we?" Forest Green asks Rain as he launches her into the air

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge snarled as she felt the punches dent her armor. She grabbed Fire's arm and twisted it, then kicked him in the gut.

Rain, on the other hand, aimed her sword downward at Green as she fell, her face a picture of wrath itself.

Storm sat back, keeping his lance ready in case someone attacked him.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Meanwhile, Darin trades blows for axe-slashes with Black Gold "You ain't half-bad" Darin compliments, then his fists flashes a black & white light "Can you take this kinda beating?" he grins as he darts at Black Gold

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
In that instant, three katanas block him from the left side *tsk**tsk**tsk* "You have to deal with me boy" Royal Blue had revived "Brothers" he calls "How about we take the fight to our rooms?"
Dark Crimson grins "Yeah..."
Forest Green looks toward him "Sounds good, no use bloodying up the hall"
Black Gold calls from a distance "Yes brothers, let's d-d-d-d-do it!"
"Aw f***" Darin says as their sense of reality is altered through the wormhole

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rain growled as she realized she was being separated from her kin. "You bastards, Storm isn't even strong enough to fight yet!" She snarled.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rain threw her sword away and grabbed Green's wrists, her forehead pressed against his. "Fair enough, I suppose." She growled. "At least you have SOME sense of honor."

OOC: Shower. BRB, dude.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rain fell forward, then got up, still growling, gripping her sword very tightly. "I'll destroy you!!!" She shouted, her mind changing from her normal calm to the sadistic mindset she changed to during every battle.

Top Bottom