• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
In that instant, Darin split into two "GO!" he shouts "TAKE THIS AND SAVE STORM!" he throws the green katana to the clone and it disappears, he then turns to his foe "Now...Black Gold, right?" he asks "I'm gonna kick your ass"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Just then, Darin's clone arrives with the katana in full glow "Sorry for the delay" it says with a warbled voice, it then palm struck Storm's chest, emitting a green burst of energy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Follow him!" Rain shouted, carrying her son on her shoulder and running after the clone, Dirge behind her.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darin lunges toward Black Gold with a flying kick, colliding with his throat "You gonna fight me now or what?"
"Smug little b-b-b-b******" Black Gold then materializes two massive axes "EAT THIS YOU LITTLE S-S-S-S***!"
Darin looks impressed "No arms but you're telekinetic, sounds fun" he grins and grabs his SMG, opening fire

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Black Gold blocks with his axes and jumps back "CHEATERS!" he shouts
"HOLD ON!" Darin says "Lemme deal wit' him alone, never fought a telekinetic opponent before" he grins

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Well, neither does gangin' up on one demon" Darin shrugs "Seriously though, its seems like fun...besides, where's the other three?" Darin asks

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"You know that we'll all meet again" Darin smiles "Besides, if memory serves me well..." Darin points at Black Gold "Then there's some kinda treasure here!" Darin grins

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"We'll go search for the other three, then." Rain said, nodding to her mother to follow.

"Be careful." Dirge warned as she followed her daughter.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"No, we're off to search." Dirge said, patting Darin on the shoulder. "Let us meet again in one piece."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"We better find someone to fight soon." Rain said. "It might stir Storm into a good fighting mood."

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"You made a big m-m-m-mistake tryin' ta' f-fight me" Black Gold weakly taunts
Darin smirks, then roars at his foe, startling him "This'll be more fun than I thought" Darin says

Top Bottom