• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!" Dark Crimson roars as he attempts to slam fist first into Dirge's torso "DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"YES!! THAT'S IT!!" Dark Crimson becomes excited, as he exhales he breathes fire "COME ON!!" he lunges toward Dirge again with both right fists

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge let out an animalistic snarl and clawed at Crimson, her eyes wide with instinctual fury.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge saw the fire and thankfully registered it as a threat. She jinked to the side, then punched at Crimson's back.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dark Crimson turns and grins "Hehehe..." he then grabs Dirge's arms with his top two arms and pummels her torso with the bottom two

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Mark my words." Dirge growled, eyes bloodshot. "This will be the last day you walk on this Earth!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dark Crimson laughs in her face "You'd better make that hit count then" he says as he raises his top fists into the air, igniting them "DIE!!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dark Crimson snarls "Be happy I didn't burn you" he pauses "This is the most fun I've had in years" he ignites into an inferno "NOW COME AT ME BERSERKER!!" he roars as he charges at Dirge

Top Bottom