• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Forsaken Past.... Of Broken Saints

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Call it friendly encouragement, I just want you to know that if we do train together, it will not be an easy experience, I will not go easy on you, I will not let up, I am a relentlessly tough instructor."

Turning himself to face her, he sat cross legged, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"So knowing that, are you still willing to carry on?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"As long as you wont beat me, then I agree to do the training." she gave him a warm smile. "I'm counting on you Albel. I trust you."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"I'm glad you have faith in me Resa...And don't be concerned, I wouldn't even dream of hurting you, your trust shall not be misplaced."

Albel leapt to his feet, holding his hand out to Resa.

"It's getting late, if you want to train with me then it's going to be an early start tomorrow, get some rest."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa took his hand and got to her feet. "Yeah," she nodded. "We got alot of things to do in short little time."

She gave his hand a squeeze, then dropped it. "Shall we?"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel bowed down a little, holding his hand out in front of him, gesturing for Resa to go ahead.

"Lead on." He said, spoken with a hint of sarcasm.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Oh but of course Miss Resa." Albel chuckled, following behind her.

"So...Resa, I feel the need to ask, why were you so concerned for my safety? I haven't quite worked out why yet and it will irritate me if I don't ask."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa stopped, turned and faced him. "Your a friend Albel... And I do care for you."

Then she turned back around and disappeared inside.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmph...Not what I'd call an explanation..." He muttered under his breath, following Resa back inside, voicing his thoughts aloud.

"I'm still confused, I accept the fact that I'm a friend...But why were you so concerned for my safety that you'd pass up the chance to kill Kyrian? I'd just like to know...It can't really be that bad can it?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I almost killed everyone that day Albel... Even myself." she sighed as she sat down on a nearby chair then said quietly: "If you where in my shoses... What would you do?"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Huh..."
Albel dropped onto the floor, sliding himself up against the chair Resa had slumped down in, he looked up, coyly catching her eye.

"I apologise for pressing the issue, I suppose it has to be difficult to admit something like that, I do know what it's like to be the reason why someone close to you dies...I caused the death of my own father, so I've experienced it...I've been in your position."

He clambered up from the floor, hopping onto the side of the chair.

"Cheer up, like I said, Albel Nox does not die, nothing I've fought before has ever been able to pry my life away from me, so why should that habit start now?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa forced a smile. "I'm trusting you Albel Nox."

"I still can't get over the fact they call you Albel The Wicked..." She shook her head. "Should be Albel the Kind, but hey, whatever floats their boat, eh?"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel scowled at Resa.
"You've made that joke before you know, and it's just as irritating now as it was then...I told you precisely why they called me Albel the Wicked, yet you still don't believe it, I'm only kind to you, you know."

He forced a smile of his own, poking Resa in the side playfully, he stood up, standing in front of her, looking quite intimidating.

"Anyway, stop playing around, I told you to get some rest, it's going to be a long day tomorrow."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa sighed as she stood up, "Yes, Albel."

She started down to her bedroom, then stopped. "Thank you again."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmph...You're welcome." Albel muttered under his breath, he swiftly span round and slumped down in the chair Resa had been sitting down in, he stretched out, yawning.

So it becomes incredibly clear, she's convinced she's going to kill you, son.

"Master of stating the obvious aren't you...The funny thing is that it doesn't bother me, I care so little for my own well being these days..." Albel whispered, so as not to let Resa hear him.

Still on that depressing train of thought Albel? I thought by now you'd have gotten over what you did...

"Be silent old man...I don't have time for your judgements, nor do I have the patience."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa quietly closed her door behind her, stalking over to her bed, she looked into her mirror. She walked over to it and gently put her forehead on it. "What am I doing?" she muttered quietly.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel threw his head back, making some vague attempt at trying to sleep, yet the voice of his father still troubled his thoughts.

Didn't this experience make you stronger? It seems like you've grown weaker with time Albel, soft and weak, what other reasons could you have for running from your problems, hiding with this girl?

"Be silent and still your tongue you pestilent old fool, lest I still it for you."

The voice chuckled softly, almost mockingly.

You're all talk Albel, I am a part of your own imagination, how exactly do you plan on cutting out my tongue? I just say what you're too afraid to admit.

Albel sighed, trying to ignore the voice's mocking remarks.

Nothing to say for yourself? Hmph, perhaps you are a coward, because you're not the boy I remember, the old Albel, Albel the Wicked, was a strong man, a force to be feared, a nightmare to thousands, and yet here you are, cowering!

Albel's eyes widened, he yelled out.

"I will not tell you again old man! Be silent before I make you silent! That time is behind me, never again shall I be the man who slaughters innocent men, women and children! I may have been at the peak of my power then, but I would rather be a good man with less power than one who is corrupted by it, by being what I am, I draw from different strengths."

The voice of Albel's father laughed once more, even more mocking and sinister than before.

Step into your own world then, prove me wrong...Fight me, Albel.

"As you wish...Father."

Albel rose from his chair, stepping forward and then closing his eyes, he held out his gauntlet before him, dark, black crystals, similar to the ones that brought about Kyrian's downfall sprung from it, crawling up his arm rapidly, covering his entire body, encasing him in the thick, black mass.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
As Resa lied on her bed, she could hear her door open then close again. "Albel, I thought you where going to bed?"

"Resa, it's just me." Melodey said, her voice abit huskie.

Resa sat up, then turned to face her. Resa blinkd, and felt something cold against he throat. She looked into Melodey's eyes, which where now amber. Resa suddenly clued in. "You ficking bastard! Kyrian!"

"How stupid was it to let me into your home, Resa Moon? Then again, you weren't always bright." Kyrian's voice rang out, as he pressed the blade hard against her throat.

"Al..."

"He's abit busy at the moment... No need to yell after him... It's just us again Resa Moon, how does that sound? Just like the good ol' days. Remember?"

"Get out..." Resa took a deep breath in. Her eyes started to change red. "Get... Out.."

"Or what?" He mocked, as he rolled his eyes. "What do you plan on doing? Come back home Resa Moon, then this whole thing can be over."

Resa clenched her first. "I said.. GET OUT!" Suddenly that black flame that climbed over Kyrian's bod began to make its way up Resa's arm. "I... HATE... YOU!!!!"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel stepped into the oh so familiar darkness, his sword already drawn and held firmly in his good hand, stepping forward, once more a pair of red eyes sat firmly hovering in the distance.

"No games Albel, this is your world, I am an extension of you, your guilt, your insanity, everything that is wrong with you, your powers here are my powers, what you can do, I can do too...So how about it, a straight up sword fight, may the best man win..."

"Hmph, sounds fair, no games, no tricks, an honest battle...I haven't had one of those in quite some time."

Shifting his weight forward, Albel switched into an offensive stance, taking the initiative to make the first strike, he charged forward, making three swift cuts with his blade.

The dark figure of his father jumped backwards as the surroundings were illuminated in an eerie twilight, the man before Albel wore royal clothing, as a manifestation of his father, it was only right that his clothing carried the same weight that the man himself did.

Leaping back, the three strikes missed their mark, Albel's father held out his hand, willing a dark blade into life, he sprang forward with several steps, bring his blade to bear on Albel.

Parrying the blow, Albel kicked his father in the chest, he staggered backwards, losing his balance. Albel took the chance to strike, cutting his blade horizontally across his father's chest.

"Impressive son, you're better than I remember...Perhaps I was wrong about you...But don't think we're done yet!"

"Glou Nox...I thought my memories of you would manifest themselves into something a little bit more powerful!"

Top Bottom