• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Forsaken Past.... Of Broken Saints

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Kyrian's blade began to grow hot, due to the flames rescinding off Resa. He dropped it automacitly, reached through the flames to grab Resa by her throat. He lifted her from the floor.

"You're mine, Resa Moon! You always will be!" He tightened his grip.

Resa's eyes flashed from green to red. "I'm yours? Really? I belong to no one Kyrian." The flames where now to intense for Kyrian to hold on to her. He dropped her, and she landed gracefully on her feet.

Kyrian backed away, holding his hand. He shook off the pain. His sword appearing in his hand. Then the black flames began from him as well. "Resa Moon, enough is enough.."

"You're right Kyrian..." She smirked, her eyes starting to glow. Her sword started floating in front of her, it too covered in flames. "Enough is enough.. It's time for the student to show that she is the master..."

Resa was no longer in control of her body. Her rage, her hate, her pain was in total control. She could feel herself zoning out, like she did that day she went into her demonic form. "Let's play Kyrian!" slipped from her lips. Then just before her world went competely black, she felt herself call out...

ALBEL!!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"More powerful? I'll show you more powerful my boy!" With a flick of his hand, a legion on ungodly demons sprouted forth from the ground, their deep, sinister, red eyes pierced into Albel's soul, their pulsating, boiling flesh hung loosely from their bodies, unearthly screams filled the area as things that should not even exist were pulled from the very ground itself.

"What...What is this? I thought you said no parlour tricks old man."

A deep, maniacal laugh erupted from Glou, echoing around the room as his own form become more and more corrupt, the very thing of Albel's nightmares sprung before him as his father's shape twisted and turned before him, into something truly horrifying.

Demons who's very appearance alone would shatter the minds of weaker men than Albel filled the room by the thousands, their screeches called out from all around, wanting nothing more than Albel's blood.

"This is no parlour trick my boy, these...These are the damned souls of every person mercilessly slaughtered, turned corrupt by their hatred of you, they're beyond recognition of even demons...And they would like nothing more than to do to you what you did to them."

"Well, I wouldn't call this very fair..."

"All is fair in war and this is no different...Albel Nox, you die here."

Albel's father raised his hand slowly, then, as it reached it's peak, he snapped his fingers, giving the signal for the ravenous, blood hungry demons to attack, and attack they did, swarming Albel, overwhelming him and dragging him down to the ground. Swarming the helpless man, they ripped at him tooth and claw.

"Good night Albel, you've escaped death for far too long, welcome the sweet, bitter embrace."

Albel closed his eyes, aware of his hopelessness, he just prayed death would come swiftly and that he wouldn't have to endure much pain, however...Given the current situation, he knew that would be a hollow prayer...

ALBEL!!!

The scream pierced the void of Albel's mind, recognising it as Resa's own, his eyes bolted open and he made vain efforts to struggle against the horde of demons.

"Stop fighting and just give up!" came the ever mocking voice of his father.

"For vengeance, for purity..." Albel coughed, rising to his feet.

"In hatred...We are strong, in valour, we are sure..." Stepping forward, he made efforts to cut down the demons before him.

"In vengeance, be foremost!" Familiar echoes chanted through the air, voices of soldiers who fought by his side.

"In suffering, in glory! Lead Albel, demons rushed at him from all sides as he cut them down one by one, as the chorus of echoes rose higher and higher, white blades of light flickered around Albel.

Then, like a meteor hitting, a titanic white light erupted outwards from Albel, wave after wave of deafening, pure light shot out, rending the bubbling, boiling skin away from the demons as they screamed unearthly screams of hatred and pain, dissolving into nothing as he adamantly stepped further and further forward, to the demonic, twisted image of his father, he came to a stop just before him, uttering final words.

"I am the hammer, I am the shield, we stand as one in defence of those we hold dear, we are the Black Brigade and you will burn in the fires from whence you came."

Legions of Albel's own minions surrounded him, the men he lead to their deaths and the men willing to do it all over again stood by him, Albel gripped his sword, thrusting forward and plunging it into the demon's chest, he pitched the unearthly image of his father upwards, then slammed him into the ground, splintering the floor beneath under the force.
Stepping onto the demon, Albel made one last plunge, digging the blade into the beast's skull, ending it's miserable life.

"We are done...I have not bested my own mind yet, but I am one step closer, for now, I have more pressing issues to attend to."

"It isn't over yet..." His father's voice called out, fading away along with his body, dissolving into little more than a small pile of dust.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's sword began to dance around the room, then flew towards Kyrian. He began to fight with it. Each time the swords hit, sparks flew. As the sword battle waged on, Resa's flames began to die down abit. But the traces of the black flame could still be seen.

" Are we having fun yet Kyrian?" Resa asked, crossing her arms.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel stepped forward, facing the images and shadows of those that died fighting alongside him all those years back, he sheathed his blade and immediately, every last one of them dropped to one knee.
A bright, white glow still hung around him, his eyes also remained a purest white, as if staring deep into the soul of any who looked at him, judging them and weighing them up against their sins.

He spoke.

"My sins...They are not yet cleansed, but I thank you for coming to my aid, despite the fact that I cost all of you your lives, you still fight by my side to this very day...Even in death, rise."

The shadows listened, rising up off their knees.

"Now then, worms! This isn't over yet, I still need your strength and I trust you will lend it to me, you joined the Black Brigade willingly, pledging your eternal loyalty to me and our kingdom, I hope none of you plan to go back on your word!"

Every shadow in the room let out a loud, thunderous battle cry, deafening to all but the most hardened of humans.

"Very good...Now begone."

With a thunderclap, they all disappeared, every last one of them vanished in the same flash of light from which they were born and the world around Albel began to dissolve as he returned to the real one, the crystals encasing Albel's body began to fade, they fell away, smashing as they hit the floor.

Albel opened his eyes, still glowing a holy, pure white, he gripped his sword tightly, sensing that something was wrong, he called out.

"Resa?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's attention suddenly turned from Kyrian to the door. "Aha, seems we have a guest... I think it'd be rude not to greet him... Don't you agree, Kyrian?"

Resa gracefully moved from her room to the hallway. The flames on her died, but her eyes remained red as she apporached Albel. A small yet sinister smile played aupon her lips. She brushed her fingers through the tips of her hair. But the last bit of hair she caught, she wrapped around her small fore finger.

"Welcome back Albel... I was.. Getting worried." She rolled her eyes, as she made the scramstic remark. She gave a sight bow. "Albel the Wicked... Hmm, yeah, that name suits you prefectly now that I think about it, don't you agree? Of course you do!"

She sat down in her chair, her hand on her cheek, leaning against the arm of the chair. Her other hand still caught in her hair, as she counited wrapping it around her figher. She was pretty much acting like she was the Queen of the World at the moment.

"So, tell me.. Albel..." Her flames growing again, her sword appearing at her side. "Do you like the new me? I'm sure you do. I mean, this is what YOU wanted, right? I'm liking it myself... It's shame that I've hid myself away for too long."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel's eyes sparked at the sight of the "new" Resa, the same small, white blades flickered around Albel's body in response to the demon now sat before him, keeping his sword gripped tightly, he chuckled to himself.

"Fool...I told you to control your power, not let it consume you, silly girl...Silly demon, I was concerned that this may occur, a demonic presence that Resa was right to be fearful of, because it took over her mind and body, is there anything left of Resa Moon in there? Or is it just this...Crude, pathetic demon that sits before me now?"

Circling the chair Resa was sat in, he kept the tip of his sword firmly pointed at her head, flickers and shards of white light fell from the blade, cracking and dissolving as they hit the floor, Albel swept his hair back, coming to a stop just in front of her, he leaned in towards her, the sheer white of his eyes meeting her own gaze.

"I can't help but feel responsible however...I pushed you to this, I never knew this would happen, I'm...Sorry."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
The demonic being laughed. "Your sorry? Really, Albel? Why, if it weren't for you, I'd would've been stuck in that patheic state forever..."

She rolled her eyes, as she looked into his eyes, she gently put two fingers under his chin. "So, are you telling me that you don't like me this way? Would you rather me be weak? Come'on Albel, really. How about you drop it?"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel gauntlet immediately shot straight for the fingers placed under his chin, he gripped her wrist, yanking it away and pinning her arm down on the arm of the chair, his sword was still held point first at her throat.

"You weren't weak, you were a strong individual who had a human side, a side that was able to feel fear, was able to care for people and put the safety of others above their own...The human side of you makes you strong, embracing nothing but your demonic side will make you weak, selfish, incompetent."

He never blinked, constantly meeting her gaze with the same ferocious intensity that he was met with, it was as if the pair were peering into each other's soul.

"Pathetic, learn to control yourself and maybe you'll become a warrior worth fighting against, or even with..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's flames began to grow. "Albel... Please." She slowly rose. "I'm probably stronger then you. Hmph, poor patheic Resa, eh? She had to put up with this..."

She rolled her eyes once more. " She won't be coming back. I don't think she could deal with all of this..."

Her sword danced around them, carefully putting it's edge against Albel's skull. "Think your stronger? Then prove it! Fight me Albel Nox! And I will prove you wrong!!"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel laughed a harsh, sarcastic laugh.
"Stronger than me? Please...You have a lot to answer for before you even come close...Fool."

He pushed himself back from the chair, allowing the blade dancing around his head to follow him, he flicked his own sword, gracefully cutting a line of pure white through the air, shattering Resa's blade and letting it drop to the floor.

A smirk spread across his face as he took another few steps backwards, holding his blade out in front of him.

"If you really want to fight...I guess I have no choice but to fulfil your wish."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's hair went from pearl white to brown in the matter of seconds. Two blades appeared behind her. "Okay Albel, let's play. But you can choose where we fight. Either way, I will beat you." She pulled both blades into her hands and then replied with a warning: "Remember Albel.. Everytime you hurt me, Resa will be the one to pay. Not me."

The flames grew, then covered her completely. "Shall we?"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmph...I figured it couldn't be that easy, but at any rate...But fine, let's play shall we? How about we take this down to the beach, fitting, and at least it looks nice, let's try not to wreck Resa's apartment hmm?"

Albel trailed off towards the windows, a trail of white light glistened behind him. He slid open the door, leaping over the barrier and landing just as gracefully as ever.

What can I do...I can't hurt her because it'll hurt Resa...Think Albel, think. You have to work something out.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa followed him out. She jumped in the sand, landing on her feet. Her hands let go of the swords, they floated in the air and followed her like dogs. She stopped a few feet away from him. She sensed his fear for hurting her.

She couldn't help but laugh. "Gone weak hearted, have we, Albel?" she toturmented. "Come on, just get over it. Play like idoit against me, and I will win."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Weak hearted? Please...Concern for one's friends is not weak heartedness, but of course I'm sure that's not a concept a demon would be familiar with, now is it?"

Albel stepped forward, tracing a line in the sand between him and Resa with his sword, he kept a careful eye on the airborne swords flickering around.
Taking a couple steps back, he stabbed his blade into the sand, sinking it down so only half the blade was visible.

He rose to his feet, splaying his hands out at his sides and closing his eyes, muttering a few words of incantation to himself, a pair of luminous, platinum white blades materialised into his grasp.

"Try your hand if you wish, but I can assure you that this will not end well for you."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's Demonic side smiled. She started towards Albel, her swords flew forward, going towards the sky.... Then they fell.

Suddenly, her flames died down.

"Hey, bitch!" It was Resa. Gimme back my body!

"Oh, you woke up did you? And here I thought I was going to have some fun...

"Leave Albel alone! This is a fight between you and me. Not him. He has his own problems to worry about!"

Resa's spirit appeared in front of Albel. She looked tired. Her spirit away from her body was taking a tole on her. She reached her hand out, and her blade appeared. "I'm sorry.."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"There's nothing to be sorry about, this is my fault, I'm the one who convinced you to do this and I'll make it right..."

Albel shifted his weight forward on his left leg, holding the blade in his left hand at a point in front of him, whilst keeping the one in his right just above his head.

"Don't do anything stupid, let me fix this, I can't add another innocent life to the endless list that I've already taken, I'll try to do what I can to stop this thing without hurting you...Just...Let me try. Please."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at Albel, then stepped aside. "I trust you... Please hurry, I don't know how long I can stay like this..."

The other Resa looked at her, her flames growing again. "I'll kill you both... Just watch me."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Kill us both? Just try me." Albel muttered softly, a sinister smirk spread across his face. He dug his right hand sword in the ground and cut it upwards, spraying a line of sand up and forward towards the possessed Resa.

He darted forward himself in the split second the sand gave him and threw both his swords either side of her, his sprint turned into a full blown dash, the patter of his sandals kicked up enough sand behind him as Albel held out his metal arm, instinctively gripped her around the throat and lifting her up into the air.

"Heh...I just realised something, I figured out how to hurt you without actually hurting Resa."
Albel glanced up, meeting the gaze of her red eyes with the white hot glare of his own.

"Would you like to know how?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's spirited smiled, as the other one struggled to get out of Albel's gripped. "Let go of me you bastard!!"

Resa couldn't help but laugh. "How did you figure it out Albel? Enlighten me."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Ah, glad to see you're still with us." Albel smirked, keeping his gaze firmly locked with the body of Resa.

"Alright then, I'll tell you, remember how I was able to such Kyrian into my own world a while back? And how I brought you with me when you held my hand? I can do pretty much the exact same thing here, but I've gathered this knack of keeping my body firmly rooted here whilst my spirit finds itself lodged in my world until I do whatever I need to do."

Albel turned his head, eyeing Resa's spirit.

"I wonder if the same principle will apply if I've got this possessed...Thing in my grip."
His gaze immediately shot back to Resa's possessed body, that same sinister smirk locked on his face.

"Let's find out, shall we? Let's see if I can strip your spirit from that body. And stop struggling would you? It's rather annoying..."

Diamond white crystals sprung from the ground, creeping up Albel's body, up his legs and out across his arms, along his gauntlet and, eventually, they worked their way across to the thing possessing Resa, covering her head to toe as quickly as they covered Albel.

"Told you I'd work it out, never underestimate your enemy...Now, let's fight, no holding back, yes?"

Top Bottom