• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Forsaken Past.... Of Broken Saints

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Oh, no!" Resa said, putting her hands in front of her, taking a step huge step backwards. "Guys, I'm not doing that sword trick again, I almost died along with, there's no way in hell I'm doing it again."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel shook his head, sighing.

"You're going to have to, it's not like we have much of a choice, we all have to deal with things that we'd rather not deal with, we can help each other...Somehow, but whatever way you look at it, you're the one with the power to kill Kyrian outright, and you would be a fool not to embrace that power."

Albel squared up to Resa, towering over her somewhat.

"Make an effort would you? You keep running, you're a fool if you think that is going to save you."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa tryed to make herself abit bigger. "Please tell me something I don't know Albel."

She ran her fingers through her white hair. "You know what, trying being in my shoes for a day. Just try. I'd like to see what'd you do if you were me. Not knowing what to do every day, living in fear. I. Can't. Stand. It."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"If I were you? I'd stop cowering in fear like a child and do something about it!"

Albel barked, he began pacing, showing signs of frustration.

"You have the opportunity to grow stronger in the time that we have some peace and quiet left, don't waste it, take the fight to that worthless maggot for a change and let it know that you hate him for everything he did to you, hate gives you strength, it's fear that is crippling and there's no further proof of that right now than you."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa turned her back on him, then walked out to the deck. "Shut up Albel." She muttered.

Melodey looked at Albel, "She'll be back. Don't worry, give her time to clear her head. It's not you, its the stress." She was speaking for Resa.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel sighed, haning his head once again.

"I shouldn't be yelling at her...It's not her fault, I'm the one projecting my own faults, if I believed any of what I said I probably wouldn't be here right now, instead I'd be off dealing with my own problems instead of avoiding them."

He turned away, beginning to take a few steps back towards his room.

"I've never been able to cope with other people's problems, everyone I try to help either ends up hating me, or dead...You talk to her, you know her better than I do, I just need time to think."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Melodey walked out the deck to find Resa sitting in the chair, her hand clenched in a fist leaning against her face. She face was abit red. Melodey had never seen her look soo.. "What the fick is your problem?"

Resa looked up. "What the hell do you think?" She shifted in her chair. "I'm scared for his life! And my own! If I go back into my Demonic form... I'll kill not only Kyrian... But Albel... And he's the last person in my life I want to hurt...He's the only friend I got."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel kicked open the door to his room, closing it behind him, he dropped his sword on the floor and flopped out on his bed, his sight line immediately meeting the tiles of the ceiling.

"What am I even doing here? Everyone I become close to ends up dead...What's wrong with me? I'm not supposed to have friends, I'm not supposed to care about anyone, so why have I started now?"

He jumped up from his bed, pacing around the room, walking past a desk he ran his gauntlet over it, the claws cutting through the comparatively weak wood, leaving soft grooves in the woodwork. Albel came to a stop at the window.

"She's afraid, Albel."

"Hmph, you again...You just can't leave me alone, can you father...Don't you think I know that? Fear is crippling, she needs to face her fear of Kyrian head on."

"Who said her current fear had to stem from Kyrian?"

"What...What do you mean?"

"Think on it for a while son, give Resa her space in the mean time."

Albel sighed, walking back to his bed side, a table he hadn't noticed before sat quite neatly beside the headboard, almost inconspicuous in nature, it fit the room perfectly. An empty, silver photo frame caught his eye as he sat down on the bed.

"Does she even have anybody...?"
He fell backwards, sprawling out once again, closing his eyes and letting all manner of thoughts run through his mind.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"And you think sitting here doing nothing is going to help?"

Resa closed her eyes, sighing. "Not bloody likely... I just... I just don't want Albel to get hurt. That's been my biggest fear since day one."

"And this is stopping..."

"It's not stopping me... It's scaring me more. Okay, sure, I get it, in order to win, I need to go back into Demonic Form... If Kyrian doesnt kill Albel. Then I will."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"You know...I try to sleep, but with all these thoughts running through my head, it's becoming harder and harder...I don't think I've had a real night's sleep in months."

Albel kept his eyes firmly closed, trying to empty his mind fruitlessly, thoughts of the future popped into his head, what would happen if he didn't beat back his own demons? What would happen with Kyrian? What would happen to Resa, even?

Of all the thoughts, of everything that flowed through his mind, he always came back to Resa, always wondering about her, her past, her safety, her reluctance to try and kill Kyrian...That's what bothered him the most.

"Frustrating woman, why is she so adamant against learning to control the one thing that could kill this demon...Am I missing something here?"

"Probably, you never did catch onto people's feelings all that well son, it was one of your greatest strengths, the fact that you could block out empathy, but also your biggest fault..."

"Hmph, I don't understand it, why do I suddenly care about this girl's safety? Why do I care about her motivations?"

"Maybe you've finally found some sort of friend...Still, I wouldn't dwell on it now, get some rest, your mind isn't as strong as it should be."

"Very well, if it does me some manner of good..."

Albel stopped speaking, his breathing slowed and his chest just barely moved, very lightly rising and falling, the thoughts slowly dropped from his mind one by one until his head was clear, well deserved rest embraced his weary mind.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Melodey shook her head. "Good point. But still."

"But still nothing!" Resa screamed as she got to her feet. "Just shut up! Shut up! Your not like me, Melodey. You don't know what kind of hell I go through!"

Resa walked over to the railing and jumped over it. She landed gracefully on her feet, then started walking.

"Where the hell are you going?!" Melodey yelled out.

But Resa walked on, she didn't turn around. She waved and walked on.

~*~*~

Resa, what wrong with you? You can't seem to do anything right... Resa was now sitting on the beach, the warm water brushed up along her feet sending chills up her spine. The salt water air stuck to her skin. It was odd, she never felt so at ease.The moon reflected off the water and her pale skin, making her glow, as if she where some sort of angel sent from heaven.

Albel will get himself killed... can't go into Demonic Form for his own safety... Her head fell aupon her knees.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Yelling...Yelling, what's with all the yelling? I try to get a decent night's sleep and the yelling begins...

Albel's eyes just about flickered open, they still wore quite heavily, it was a struggle to keep conscious but he just about managed to pull himself up out of bed, staggering over to the tall window, he placed his hand on the frame, staring out at the beach, noticing the small figure sitting in the sand.

"Not even sure I want to know what happened...Almost feel too tired to care...Oh what the hell."

He slid the window back, walking out onto the upper floor decking just outside his room, he propped himself up on the barrier, head held up solely by the support of his arms, he focused on Resa's comparatively small figure.

"What is it with that girl...?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked out at the ocean. Her thoughts were re-playing everything that happened to her up until now. It all seemed abit dazey to her, like a nightmare that wouldn't allow you to wake up. Her memories kept her in a web of pain, that conunited to wrap around her. She wanted to beat Kyrian, she wanted it to be over. Free. But with Albel with her, she was dangering him more and more... She didnt want him to loose his life for her mistakes, and she couldnt bear the thought of him dieing. She shook her head and cleared every thought. Then laid back, her arms under her head and looked towards the stars. I know what I must do... But can I do it?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Should I even bother talking to her? My motivations are my own, as are hers...But why is she so reluctant?"

Leaping over the barrier, he dropped down gracefully, landing on his feet, he walked onwards, down to the beach, entirely unsure of what he was going to do or what the result of a conversation would be.

"I suppose I should do something, rather than just sitting around, dwelling in my own thoughts."

His footsteps made no sound against the soft sand, the chilling wind blew through his hair, he sat down silently next to Resa.

"It's a nice night, wouldn't you agree?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"It is," she said, as she moved her head to look at him. She slowly sat up so they could talk.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel held his knees up to his chest, his arms splayed back in the sand, looking up at the night sky filled with stars, he took a moment before he spoke.

"I...I apologise for the way I acted, I should not have yelled at you, I should not have been angry, truth be told, I'm taking out my own faults on you, for that I do apologise."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa shook her head. "No, dont be. I think that give me abit of a wake up call... I know that I need to beat Kyrian... But, I'm worried for your safety Albel..."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmph, my safety? What possible concern could you have for my safety? I suppose this is why you were so hesitant...So unwilling to master your powers."

Albel tipped his head to the side, meeting Resa's gaze.

"At any rate, I don't plan on dying any time soon."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smirked then raised an eyebrow. "Albel... If we train, I want you to push me. I might need it."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel let out a small laugh, he smiled, shooting a piercing glance at Resa.

"Dear girl, I push myself to within an inch of my life when I need to train, what makes me think I'll go easy on you? We're here to train, not play."

Top Bottom