• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Forsaken Past.... Of Broken Saints

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Your going shirtless. Next time, stick with the towel. I think pink would suit you prefectly." Resa rolled her eyes, then started walking again.

As they walked into the living room, there was nothing. The broken lamp laid on the floor. Resa shook her head. "Thats odd..." She shook her head. "I swore I heard someone out here."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel loosened the grip on his sword, shaking his head, he laughed to himself.

"A broken lamp...Really Resa? Is that all?" He turned away, taking a few steps back to his room.

"You're getting rather paranoid aren't you..." He stopped just in front of the door.

"Wait...I've got it, you just wanted an excuse to see me shirtless didn't you! And I thought you were better than that...Oh I'm disappointed in you Resa Moon." Albel chuckled to himself, placing his hands on the door frame.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa shook her head. "Oooh whatever Albel."

She moved towards the lamp and noticed big drops of blood near it. She looked towards Albel. "And since when do lamps bleed?"

The blood moved out into the kitchen, so Resa of course followed it. She began to shake when she got near the counter. She saw nothing, then randomly tripped.

"Ow...." She muttered, getting to her knees. Her eyes...

"****! IT'S MELODEY!" Resa screamed out, running to her friend's side. "ALBEL!!"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Melodey? Would you care to explain?" Albel spoke softly, drawing his sword and holding the tip toward the blood pool, he circled round it, each step echoing quietly on the soft marble floor.

"Hiding in plain sight, you're not doing a very good job at it, fool...Show yourself and I may yet reconsider cutting your tongue out...But then again, I do delight in doing such things." He laughed to himself, coming to a standstill back at Resa's side.

"You say you know this thing...Yet it appears to be doing nothing at all, I'm inclined to agree that it's no regular pool of blood, however, it's either too frightened or it just can't be bothered." He directed himself towards the pool of blood.

"Oh come on...Do something would you? I'm remarkably bored."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Melodey stood up and walked towards them clutching her side. Resa looked up at Albel and said, "There were four other girls that Kryain kiddnapped. Each of us where trained to do a different job; Thief, Traps Men, Spy, the Tech Freak, then me, the 'Graceful Assassin'."

"The other four of us where the lucky ones. Kyrian never touched us. I guess being human came in handy, don't you agree Resa?" Melodey asked. "Sorry to break the news to you... But I went to visit Jason and Kim yesterday, both of them were dead when I found them."

Resa looked from Albel to Melodey. "They were...?"

"It seems the blood trail I followed was just made shortly after they had been killed. I take it that Kyrian is up and walking somewhere."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"So...You're allies then? Hmph, and here I was hoping to be able to gut someone, I'm itching for a fight really..." Albel looked down, still noting his lack of a shirt.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go and find a shirt to wear, I know you're so desperate to keep on looking Resa, but it's a bit too cold for this."

He turned round, walking back to his room, he slipped his shoes back on and grabbed his shirt, slipping it over him and then slumping down on the bed, he shouted.

"So can I assume that Kyrian...Got "better" from being turned into a smear on the walls?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Looks like it." Resa shrugged as her and Melodey entered the living room. "And from the looks of things..."

"He came after me." Melodey sighed. "He's trying to pull you out of hiding, you know that right?"

"Well duh," Resa put her hands on her hips. "Thing is... I don't think I'm the only he's going to go after." She looked towards Albel. "Albel and Kyrian had it out."

Melodey shook her head. "I was lucky to make it out alive. But next time, I don't think thats gonna be an option. You'd be lucky if you two make it out alive again."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmph, so demon pride does extend beyond a simple superiority complex, I doubt he's going to be too happy that I made him bow down before me, still, I'm sure that in due time he'll be on his knees before the both of us...I'm really not all that concerned."

Albel leapt up from his bed, walking back out to Resa and the newcomer, he stopped next to Resa, eyeing the new woman up.

"So...Did I hear you say you're human? What possible interest could Kyrian have had in such a mundane race?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Melodey chuckled, "Humans aren't good at anything are we? I take that Kyrian took us is because we can do simple jobs, unlike Resa here that can wipe out a whole village in under a minute."

"Kyrian thought it'd be cute that if he had one demon doing the dirty work, the others could go in behind and collect the good stuff." Resa explained.

"But it also seems he picked the wrong demon to do his dirty work," she turned to Resa. "It seems our pretty little Resa here has a problem with killing. Do you know how long it took her to kill her first..."

"Shut up Mel!" Resa snapped as she got to her feet. She got all defsenive. "Look, killing isn't in... Okay, well, maybe it is in my blood, but what Kyrain trained me for... Isn't something I wanted to do."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hah, humans...So willing to serve, free will seems like an illusion really, and you know, it doesn't surprise me that Resa took her sweet time killing, she never seemed like the violent type...However, you know you're going to have to embrace your demonic side, the violence within you, you'll have to kill otherwise you will never be able to conquer your own nightmares, Kyrian will never stop haunting you."

Albel yawned, stretching his arms upwards and throwing his head back.

"You know, we truly are polar opposites, in my time I killed thousands upon thousands with no pity, no remorse and no mercy, I'm not even sure why, but you...You're reluctant to even kill one, we both have our own demons to contend with...And I'm intent on cutting out the tongue of mine."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"AHAHAHAHA!" Melodey busted out laughing. "Resa? Embrace her Demonic side? Are you joking?"

Resa's face became bright red as Melodey kept speaking, "Please! The last time Resa entered her Demonic form was when she was eight, she went abit looney and was going to kill us all!"

Resa crossed her arms and turned her head. "For your information, it was a mistake..."

"Mistake my ass! Ahahahaha. Oh Resa, your such a joy to listen too! But maybe next time, we'll throw you in the looney ben for safe measure."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"She was eight?! Hahah! Oh I'm so disappointed Resa! And you tried to kill them all? What happened? Such a softy, some demon you are!" Albel laughed.

A childish smile spread across his face as he playfully poked Resa's side, he picked up on her increasingly red face.

"You're going red Resa, don't tell me you're embarrassed."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked towards Albel, "Yeah, so? What's the big deal? Is there something wrong that I was eight and never went back to my Demonic being?"

"And the looney ben is calling Resa," Melodey laughed.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel poked her again, still smiling.

"Oh come on now, I just don't see how you can go from a demon to such a soft little girl, it's endearing in a way."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Didn't Kyrain knock you around abit after you turned?"

Resa looked towards Melody. "You know what happened after I returned to being normal again. So don't act all dumb with me."

Melodey put her hands up, "Geez, you don't have to get all moody about it."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmph, I think I'll be backing out of this one before I get my head pulled off." The smile slowly shrank from Albel's face, he leapt up onto the counter, sitting himself down quite comfortably on the edge, kicking his legs out quite childishly, watching the two women before him.

"It's strange, you both look so young, a regular person would never have been able to tell that either of you have been through what you have."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I'm only 19." Resa replied.

"And I'm 22." Melodey said. "It's a good thing Resa pulled the sword trick when Kyrian had the heart attack. I don't think I would've lived to see my 22nd birthday."

"That's if he even had a heart attack." Resa corrected. "I don't think he stroked.."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel's ears pricked up almost immediately.

"Sword trick? What's this sword trick? All of a sudden I'm rather interested, care to share the details Miss Resa?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"It's not a big deal Albel, really." Resa said, giving Melodey the 'Why the f*uck did you say that' look.

"It was pretty sweet!" Melodey kept going. "She made a copy of her sword, and they all went through Kyrian at the same time! It was EPIC!"

"And I haven't been able to do it since." Resa quickly added.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel carried on playfully kicking his legs out, he hung his head, looking down at his feet.

"Interesting...Not done it since? Well it would appear that we have something for you to practice on after all, if you have a weapon that can harm this thing for any length of time, then it's vital that you learn to control it, use it at your own will...You'll be the one to kill Kyrian, and I believe this is the only way for you to do it."

He hopped forward, jumping from the kitchen counter and landing just short of Resa and Melody.

Top Bottom