• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New teaser for DMC4 Special Edition

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It is a base for what a dmc4 model of vergil might be like is all i meant

Yeah sure it is, they are twins after all xD

DmC's version is slick though.

Hmmm I don't like those trousers and shoes... looks too much like a butler to me XD

But I suppose it would be cool to have DmC outfits in the game... as long as Vergil doesn't look like this, LOL:

Vergilshat_zps642e9a6d.jpg

I'd like to see something like this though:

dmc4_vergil_and_beowulf_by_zerofrust-d3g7y8b.jpg

Viper

Premium
Yeah sure it is, they are twins after all xD

Hmmm I don't like those trousers and shoes... looks too much like a butler to me XD

But I suppose it would be cool to have DmC outfits in the game... as long as Vergil doesn't look like this, LOL:

Vergilshat_zps642e9a6d.jpg

I'd like to see something like this though:

dmc4_vergil_and_beowulf_by_zerofrust-d3g7y8b.jpg

Vergil copies daddy's fashion sense, but gives it a touch of practicality and cool warrior appearance, so those bottom pictures are definitely more in tune with his taste.

I'm tired of reusing old costumes, if I'm gonna break my fingers for a costume it better be something I haven't seen before.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Vergil copies daddy's fashion sense, but gives it a touch of practicality and cool warrior appearance, so those bottom pictures are definitely more in tune with his taste.

I don't know why whoever made that outfit didn't turn it into a mod.

scionicspectre

I should familiarize myself with the modding tools for DMC 4- I thought it was only possible to modify the textures but it seems that you can make modifications to the models themselves. Perhaps it's just a matter of no one having the skills to make an entirely new costume? I'd certainly be willing to take it on in my spare time. Still, I hope it really does come to PC and that it's at least as easy to mod, since I'd love to make some Vergil costumes. Sounds like a fun weekend project. :D

Dominus

Has anyone noticed the symbols on Vergil's boots on his soles? The one on his left foot is difficult to see but the other is a little bit more clear.
Those aren't symbols they are part of the sole. It's literally a little indentation in the sole. Sorry not a secret symbol..

Viper

Premium
Those aren't symbols they are part of the sole. It's literally a little indentation in the sole. Sorry not a secret symbol..
I've honestly never saw or heard of the sole having a single "S" shaped indentation in the middle, but if you are sure of it...

Viper

Premium
Honestly, it looks like the same symbol that appears on the pommel of Yamato, an Asian-styled dragon twisting in an infinity design.

W1fsDb9.png

SpRllKY.jpg
So in addition to Yamato, Sparda also left Vergil a pair of boots? XD

Either that, or Vergil really loved that symbol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Capcom, please... Give us new information already.:'(

I know right? Now everybody is talking about Vergil's shoes. Please give us some more information Capcom so we can at least lay some ideas/theories to rest.

Oh, and they better not make even more plotholes in the Special Edition.

Dominus

Honestly that literally looks like the shading of the boot in engine (there's a divit in the boot). If you look at the other boot you can see that same divit. It's really a case of seeing something in the clouds and thinking it is significant.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Honestly that literally looks like the shading of the boot in engine (there's a divit in the boot). If you look at the other boot you can see that same divit. It's really a case of seeing something in the clouds and thinking it is significant.

No man, Viper and Veloran are right. That on the sole is a stylized dragon, which also appears on Yamato's pommel. Not saying it means anything in particular plot wise, just pointing out that it's not a random stain on his sole.

Top Bottom