• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

ZeroLove

What about some of the reasonable people who don't like the game and people who are supporting going "SUCK IT HATERZ!" or something similar to that notion?

Personally, I don't care much on who likes the ending or not. I didn't like it that much only because it seemed really bland. As well as this, I don't like how the boss fights are being presented in this game as well. The constant pauses between each segment in the boss fight can get quite annoying.

Oh, I'm not saying all supporters are good guys. I'm not fond of supporters who go at it on skeptics. However, I see no skeptics asking other skeptics to be respectful of supporters' opinions.

Paexie

Oh, and I'm here because I very much want a worthy reboot of the DMC series. Every time I saw a new trailer or gameplay or interview I held out hope that the game would end up great, but slowly the nicked me down. And now instead of a sequel the tops what is generally considered one of the best action games ever, we get a mildly entertaining hack'n'slash that doesn't break the mold or excel in it's gameplay.
You sound a tad too hurt. Seriously, every developer overhypes their own game. Don't feel so down about it, man.

Nekodark

*Looks back into thread*
tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

GF9000000Returns

GUYS LISTEN! THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!

I think the guy might have skipped the whole ending. I skipped to the last 5 seconds of the video and I just found that out when they showed Dante's eyes and the music was strangely cut, and let's not forget the Vergil outfit. Does it make sense?

I think the guy who showed this is really smart to skip half of it.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Can I ask, this video, does it show an after credit scene? It's just on the Nosia soundtrack there's a Home Reprise track, I wondered if that came into play at all.

Anyone would think you guys do this in order to get threads locked.
If he did, we'll find out on the game's release or if anyone else posts it.

Gbraga

GUYS LISTEN! THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!

I think the guy might have skipped the whole ending. I skipped to the last 5 seconds of the video and I just found that out when they showed Dante's eyes and the music was strangely cut, and let's not forget the Vergil outfit. Does it make sense?

I think the guy who showed this is really smart to skip half of it.
Is this the "denial" stage of grief?

ChaserTech

Oh, I'm not saying all supporters are good guys. I'm not fond of supporters who go at it on skeptics. However, I see no skeptics asking other skeptics to be respectful of supporters' opinions.

Well I have been respecting everyone's opinions about DmC and I'm honestly tired of hearing pro-DmC fans calling people haters just because they don't particularly like the game. Especially since Azurel been jabbing at the skeptics in this thread.

I don't see any pro-DmC person saying that Azurel should be respectful towards the skeptics/antis. I'm just saying.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Certain people in here just flood a thread with .gifs and are determined to make it look like some kind of flame war. I see no flame war and no reason to close this. Grow up.

ZeroLove

Well I have been respecting everyone's opinions about DmC and I'm honestly tired of hearing pro-DmC fans calling people haters just because they don't particularly like the game. Especially since Azurel been jabbing at the skeptics in this thread.

I don't see any pro-DmC person saying that Azurel should be respectful towards the skeptics/antis. I'm just saying.

I PM'ed him about it, actually. ^^

Azurel

Oh, God. :/

Gonna need a wahmbulance to go along with that exterminator.

Go ahead and give me a warning.

I REGRET NOTHING.

BarnacleBattlefront

That's right, our weakness is that we're stupid.
I liked the ending I don't think the fight was intended to be like DMC3. DmC shows how the conflict between the two brothers start, so I personally was not expecting a huge fight between the two. If they continue with the DmC series then eventually we will have a real boss fight with Vergil, similar to that of DMC3.

Top Bottom