• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

V

Oldschool DMC fan
tumblr_lu7ywpkuYI1qjqnrzo1_400.gif

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
It sounds like the foundation for a good General Discussion thread is being layed here gents, perhaps you should take it there?

I would like it if we had some creative retorts in defence of the ending made by the way. I could repost some of the problems we've had for newcomers if you don't fancy archive-mining...?

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Why did NT made Vergil such a pussy? I mean there were many situations where Dante had to save his ass, even Vergil cried for Dante's help one time! I thought he would be more stronger and powerful than Dante because he learned to control his power before Dante.
They may be the result of sexual intercourse between an angel and a demon, but from the DmC trailers alone it was quite easy to deduce that both DmC twins are weaklings compared to their DMC counterparts.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
They may be the result of sexual intercourse between an angel and a demon, but from the DmC trailers alone it was quite easy to deduce that both DmC twins are weaklings compared to their DMC counterparts.

I really hope that at some point NT goes into detail of SOME kind over what angels are actually like in this setting.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
ditto, I was hoping there'd be something on the angels themselves and some display of full out angelic power, but as it stands, in terms of powers displayed, I'm not seeing anything that really shows they had to change the Twins to Demon/angel hybrids instead of staying Cambions.

Azurel

ditto, I was hoping there'd be something on the angels themselves and some display of full out angelic power, but as it stands, in terms of powers displayed, I'm not seeing anything that really shows they had to change the Twins to Demon/angel hybrids instead of staying Cambions.

Yeah, I was never too hot on that idea, either. They didn't really go anywhere with it.

They could have just categorized it as "human/demon/cambion" and still would have gotten more or less the same results.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I'm worried that the lack of information is due to a desire to avoid offending christians, but that would make NT officially more cowardly than both Platinum AND Vigil, and that just isn't possible.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Any more streams? :C

I'm strongly considering doing an LP when I pick it up in a few hours. I'm already doing one for Metal Gear Solid with the missus and an old friend, but DmC might be good fun.

DmC gave me the impression that angels are irrelevant in this universe.
They clearly are relevant though. Dante's angelic lineage gives him powers of combat and agility that are equal and opposite to the demons, quite apart from the powers his dual-racial status give him with regards to "moving between worlds", for whatever that means. I mean Mundas and the rest of the demons clearly have no trouble existing in Limbo and Reality simultaneously...
Honestly, Nephilim...

Nero.

Aaaand banned. It would have been a one-week ban, but since you enjoy them so much, I thought I'd double it.

Everyone else: as you were. <3

I liked the ban bro it gave me time to give the game a go and I want my life back.:'(

Top Bottom