• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Devil May Cry 3 Style?

Which is your favourite fighting style?

• Gun Slinger

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sword Master

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Trickster

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Royal Guard

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • DoppleGanger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QuickSilver

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Re: Favourite Style?

hey everyone,
my favourite style is swordmaster.i like the moves in swordmaster.my favourite moves are real impact and tornado.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

-=WolverinE=-;4946 said:
Sword Master FTW!!! Of course Virgil kicks ass faster and harder, but oh well ...

ya............but i am used to use SwordMaster...............coz i preder SwordMaster than anyone

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Swordmaster's my favourite due to the insane combos you can link into and rack up style faster than with any other style. It isn't cheating like quiksilver , it isn't generally pointless like royal guard, it is better for style points than gunslinger and it is, in my opinion, much better than doppelganger in nearly every concievable way.:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Kodanshi;6744 said:
I may have to Just Release right through you for saying such a vile thing…:D

Whao, chill out, I was just stating my opinion. Anyway I sincerely doubt that you could because A) you don't even know where I am, B) you're not Dante and C) I am a very qualified martial artist skilled in shaolin splashing hands (Which is one of the fastest styles around), Hsing I (a very powerful style), Tsu Men Chuan (which means poison fingers), iron hand, kickboxing and shotokan karate. So top that.:dry:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

LOL
the powerfull Style of martial Arts is Barf-Fu-cachin
one of my favourites LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!

Nelo Angelo II;7431 said:
Whao, chill out, I was just stating my opinion. Anyway I sincerely doubt that you could because A) you don't even know where I am, B) you're not Dante and C) I am a very qualified martial artist skilled in shaolin splashing hands (Which is one of the fastest styles around), Hsing I (a very powerful style), Tsu Men Chuan (which means poison fingers), iron hand, kickboxing and shotokan karate. So top that.:dry:

Seriously or are you joking.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Swordmaster is the best but when attempting to get a SS rank I always use quicksilver with super LDK costume

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

cool.................u can send me the site for me??
coz i want to do a trip after going to school:)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Goddamn.....how do u manage to be so good in so many things at the same time? I mean u r so creative(anyone who's been to thecharacter ideas thread can tell that),u r a hardcore gamer and can kick serious demon ass in DMC, ur know martial arts and kick ass in real life as well.....C'mon don't be so cool :p It might give me some inferiority
complex....just kidding

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7594 said:
Goddamn.....how do u manage to be so good in so many things at the same time? I mean u r so creative(anyone who's been to thecharacter ideas thread can tell that),u r a hardcore gamer and can kick serious demon ass in DMC, ur know martial arts and kick ass in real life as well.....C'mon don't be so cool :p It might give me some inferiority
complex....just kidding

how do I manage to be so good at so many things at once? I don't know I just am. (trying ever so hard to be humble about it):D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7631 said:
whoa.................the site is awsome dude
5 star.............i love Martial Arts

Well we have something in common then, I only practice at what I love (yes DMC and martial arts feature among them) I also joined a kickboxing club and was also trained in other arts as well but most of the styles I was trained under was on that site. You could also visit my Sifu's site at www.manchesterkungfu.com or is it .co.uk, it's one of the two but I'm 98% certain it's the first one.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

Personally I have three favorite styles and I can't pick one so I'll just leave my vote off for now.

When playing normal or hard mode or for fun I go for swordmaster as I love the versitility of choice in my attacks and the ability to become so powerful in the air (i find aireal the best way to kill an enemy), you don't even need to use guns as the weapons get ranged attacks in SM :D (Beowulf being one of my fav weapons has an awesome ranged attack sending enemies flying).

In the harder modes I find quicksilver a better choice as it allows me to freeze time at the exact moment bosses become open to attack and allows me to go full out on their arses. I haven't used RG yet but I may end up choosing that over this if I did from what I hear, but I haven't gotten round to lving it up yet so taking Lv.1 RG onto DMD is sucide.

My third fav is trickster and it would ahve been my ultimate favorite if dante ahd access to it. With trickster you can dodge your enemy by teleporting to someone else and opening up on them, ultimate offensive. It also has other merrits like it's invicibitly frames (I love it when a boss tries to hit you and you instinvity try to teleport to someone else and then scream to yourself as no one else is there to teleport to before realising that you've just dodged their attack:D) and combining it with helm breaker in the same way as Vergil3 is just damn fun as the enemy can't do a damn thing about it:D

Well I've been studying swordsmanship for the past 2 years, I know it's not as long as you but with a sword i bet I would win the fight:p. But seriously man thats very dedicated I wish I had started mine that early, I salute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom