• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Devil May Cry 3 Style?

Which is your favourite fighting style?

• Gun Slinger

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sword Master

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Trickster

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Royal Guard

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • DoppleGanger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QuickSilver

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Kaihedgie;8763 said:
I'm most comfortable with Darkslayer and Trickster, the evasive styles. Doppelganger's also a good choice as well

coz Doppleganger ca do tag with u and fight against evil...........and heap more damage both

XdanteX

Devil Never Cry
my choice is trickster, gun slinger and swordmaster are extemly helpful in power, but when is comes down to boss and multiple enemies strong evasiveness is quit hepful.

Solidus

Rebellion
Hmm...I like Trickster, Swordmaster and Quicksilver but if you forced me to chose one, I supposed it would be Swordmaster.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I just can't get used to the Trickster's dash! :sick: It covers less distance of DS's air trick and
I already was knocked down >_< TWICEo_O while evading by dashing. Other styles do not offer
such freedom of maneuvers:ninja: so I didn't even tried them.:dry:

Vergil's love

Vergil is a god...
my least favorite is trickster....i never got the hang of it...but then again i love sword master because i love to use melee attacks and they are my major in any game.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Vergil's love;8985 said:
my least favorite is trickster....i never got the hang of it...but then again i love sword master because i love to use melee attacks and they are my major in any game.

Let me guess...Your favourite style is DS?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9003 said:
Why people are not voting Doppelganger? It is rather useful style. Double damage, he-he:dry:

coz they want to have sucess.................S rank that they want to have..............thats y they dont vote Doppleganger
but my favourite style is SwordMaster

Solidus

Rebellion
For some reason I never use DoppleGanger. Never. No idea why. I guess it just dosen't appeal to me, it seems very limited, just summon a copy to copy you and that's all you can do...

XdanteX

Devil Never Cry
For some reason I never use DoppleGanger. Never. No idea why. I guess it just dosen't appeal to me, it seems very limited, just summon a copy to copy you and that's all you can do...
ya, it seems pretty pointless.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Solidus;9257 said:

really???
i used sometimes and allows to duplicate the damage for the enemies.........................and u can change the weapons and the doppleganger cant change coz he is in the middle of the battle

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Solidus;9257 said:

Just what I was gonna say....doppelganger sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom