• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Devil May Cry 3 Style?

Which is your favourite fighting style?

• Gun Slinger

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sword Master

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Trickster

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Royal Guard

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • DoppleGanger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QuickSilver

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady

the missing piece
Re: Favourite Style?

Darkslayer is my favorite because it's versatile. Unforunately Dante doesn't have it so i have to settle with Trickster. My second favorite would be Swordmaster.

ShadowNinja X7

Yea, Darkslayer is fun. The only problem I have sometimes is that once in a while Trick-Up/Down don't work, and I end up Air Tricking right next to the enemy.

Lady

the missing piece

ShadowNinja X7 said:
Yea, Darkslayer is fun. The only problem I have sometimes is that once in a while Trick-Up/Down don't work, and I end up Air Tricking right next to the enemy.

eh, how does it not work? My main problem is panicing and doing the wrong AirTrick.

ShadowNinja X7

Well, I'll Press Forward+O, and instead of Trick Up it does Air Trick, which gets annoying sometimes.

Virgil

playing as Dante and playing as Virgil is completely different. With Dante it's swordmaster that works the best with him

Virgil

... ok... then it works best with me... i find it destracting to dodge with trickster when its easy enough to dodge and counter with swordmaster

ShadowNinja X7

Yea, but Trickster is the only style where you can keep your style meter at SSStylish without attacking at all.

Noxotic

lol, your forgetting Royal Guard, unless you count blocking as attacking.

Virgil

i figured it would be a tie between royal guard and swordmaster or swordmaster and trickster never thought it would be quicksilver

DevilsNeverCry1

my fav is most definatly trickster! You become sooooooooo much faster than usual and appear closer 2 them!!!!!!! Fun is the only word for it!!!!!

Noxotic

lol, Doppelganger got no love. :( , lol. If i could vote twice, I would vote for it+Swordmaster.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

my favourite at all is SwordMaster.................coz i like the moves.................are crazy...........................and the 2nd favourite is Gun Slinger...............its rock when the enemies are around u........................in the air too

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

but Doppel Ganger is cool when u have unlimited magic..................and the QuickSilver too............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom