• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Devil May Cry 3 Style?

Which is your favourite fighting style?

• Gun Slinger

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sword Master

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Trickster

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Royal Guard

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • DoppleGanger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QuickSilver

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen_Angel

Blind with Hate
Re: Favourite Style?

Quicksilver.....when used properly (such as when fighting vergil2, you can timelag, dodge his combos easily, and wail on him until DT runs out), is very effective......that's why it's my favorite.

Then comes Royalguard and Swordmaster. I suck with Trickster and Gunslinger. Unless I have Kalina Ann, then I get....Hysterical. (sorry, bad joke.)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya...........................but i dont use QuickSilver...................its slow down the DT, and the Goppel Ganger.................i use it whe i have finished the Dante Must Die mode..............then i`ll do everything that i want................lol
but the best is the SowrdMaster.............coz i like the level 3..............the Dance Macabre................i use the technic when i fight Vergil the Last mission...........he is hard................but i study his stragegy 1st before attacking................its more fun than attacking hardly......lol

Curse

Cursed Girl

i can't beliwe i red all off this spamed up thread @_@

i think that the noust usefull is trikster......and the others are just when you wanna hawe fun ^________^

KingJordan

I be tippin' down

I almost voted for SM. I love the back, o, then repeatedly press o for that super long combo. But the trickster has saved my @$$ so many times from a death blow, I had to vote for it.

Curse

Cursed Girl

yeah but i was ****ed when in the 19 missiohn vergil joins me and i can't use my tricks :dry:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

KingJordan;3866 said:
I almost voted for SM. I love the back, o, then repeatedly press o for that super long combo. But the trickster has saved my @$$ so many times from a death blow, I had to vote for it.

yeah.....................but the DMC1 has no style......................and there is no Trickster............just rolling and jumping to not getting hit by the enemies.........................have u ever passed all Mission in S rank with DMD mode??

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Ilove trickster,but my hot favourite's Quicksilver when playing super dante/super vergil.^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

i used Bangle of Time on DMC1 to stop the time................and i did almost in the enemies and Nelo Angelo :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

bluninjadragon;4089 said:
swordmaster (just because of dance macabre) and beowolf's rising dragon combo

welcome to the Club mate....................Dance Macabre heap more damage for the enemies and the bosses.............and Rising Dragon inflict more damage................thats y Beowulf is the powerfull weapon on DMC3

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R

I voted Royal Guard. I still want to perfect it so that I can parry every single thing thrown at me :D I played Swordmaster first, then Gunslinger. Then I got started on the intricacies of Royal Guard, and now I prefer it to all others!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

lol...............i became as same as ur style..............but i prefer SwordMaster :D lol

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.

TRICKSTER 4 EVER & EVER! Lol. It is the most favourite style of the most plp here. Also DarkSlayer is VERY good but I have only seen and read about it. I don't have DMC3SE so I haven't used it yet.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

i havent use Dark Slayer too.................but Trickster is a style to avoid the enemies attack................but SwordMaster Heaps more attack than other styles :)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

I suck at darkslayer,i just can't use it properly to evade enemy attacks...and i miss Dante's cool triple dash

Vergil2006

shadyoc;473 said:
DoppleGanger is kind of good cause yuo can have 2 players

Thats true, my bro does it, but he is extremely hopeless at it and keeps getting lost. I like playing as Vergil in Mission 19. Cant wait till DMC3 SE comes out on ps2 here :D

I voted for Swordmaster, then it would be Droppleganger then Trickter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom