• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite boss

~Yamato slasher~

"Die" = vergil
it has to be vergil from mission 7
the atmosphere was amazing it was like you were standing in the middle of it
love the soundtrack too!!

the raining made it more epic!!!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
easiest lady
hardest last vergil
favorite last vergil
Last Vergil made me way better with trickster all my evading I had to do and Ice Age with cerberus in swordmaster was a great defense too it helped my timing alot

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
My favorite would have to be.....well,it's a tie between the first Vergil fight and Geryon The Timesteed.The very first Vergil fight had it all you need for a great boss fight.The music,the gameplay,the area in which the fight took place,everything.The other Vergil fights were good too but I didn't like them as much as I did with the first one.Geryon is also one of my favorites because I just loved running around a huge arena fighting a demon horse that could freeze your movements,plus,you get the awesome Quicksliver style from him.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Geryon the Timesteed

I just loved the battle and everything about it

Oh, and Beowulf

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Well, the problem with that was that the Dante and Vergil set up used the Doppelganger style's coding. Basically what that means is that the game is made to think you're in DT already, but you don't get any of the benefits. Kinda sucks, and it makes the developers seem lazy.
Damn right it does...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
favorite: agni and rudra (i just love the personalities of agni and rudra, they are so naive and entertaining even though they're super strong and super demonic)
hardest: vergil 3 (probably one of the most epic battles in videogame history)
easiest: gigapede (gigapede, what can i say...you were easy to kill lol)

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Easiest: Jester.
Hardest: Arkham.
Favorite: Cerberus.
Least Favorite: Nevan.
Favorite Theme: Arkham.
Least Favorite Theme: Nevan.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
I recently see arkham being displayed as being super hard o.o but i dont see anything hard in him.Does he do like super special moves later?.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I recently see arkham being displayed as being super hard o.o but i dont see anything hard in him.Does he do like super special moves later?.
He is not really that hard.... i just find him harder then the other bosses.
To me at least, most bosses are either easy or annoying, harder does not mean that they are hard, just means their harder then others.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
Bleh Vergil always makes me do 1-2 runs in bloody palace to beat him ,-,

Top Bottom