• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite boss

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I also like the final Vergil battle and the second half of the arkham battle cause Vergil helps you...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergil 2 as the music was godly and his beowolf attacks were fun to dodge unlike his later spammage of helm breakers.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Favorite: any Vergil fight but mainly Vergil 2, just so much fun to mimic him
Easiest: Too many to list...
Hardest: I guess Doppelganger or Heart of the Leviathan

Midnight_Rose

Mine would be all the Vergil fights, Cerberus and Agni and Rudra. <3

The easiest for me would be Nevan, concerning if I don't screw myself over by trying to play around with her a bit before doing the finishing blow on her. :p

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Agni and Rudra for sure. While Vergil is right up there, I just love the twins Agni and Rudra because of their personalities. Trying to be good hosts, then once defeated, begging Dante to take them with him. They really took their defeat well... "NO TALKING!" lol

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
As usual, my all-time favorite-s are all the Vergil battles. As long as it's Vergil then I must say I go for it. :D

I consider Cerberus and Nevan as my easiest 'cause I'm already used in killing them.

Vergil battle 3 in DMD mode has got to be the hardest once he triggers himself.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;193882 said:
My favorite has to be Vergil 2. Best, music, ever!

I agree, this is one boss fight I look forward to. I also like Nevan's fight, Heart of Leviathan and I don't mind Beowulf.

paulpeter

Hi All,
My favorite boss in the game is Vergil because His personality is a complete opposite to Dante's; whereas Dante is hot-headed and sarcastic, Vergil is cold blooded and sardonic. He has a lust for power and is willing to disregard anything to obtain the power of his father, Sparda.

aoshi

How can any one like bosses? :p My favourite would be jester as he lets me JC repeatedly with vergil.Least preferred is arkham. Blob is sick.

Meg

I hate the blob! I thought that was really weak character design. Imagine fighting arkham in sparda's form. That would have been more interesting. As for my favorite...i like cerberus and vergil.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
For me it had to be Ceberus, Vergil, and Nevan. From what I could play I also thought Beowulf was awesome....just awesome.

Wearygigapet

Favorite: Arkham
Easiest: Gigapede (I don't think I've ever taken damage from it)
Hardest: Vergil 3 (Many of his attacks are extremely hard to dodge.)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Favorite: Vergil 2- the music is waaayyy epic :]
easiest: Vergil 1- I can SS mission 7 just by the stylish points i get from fighting Vergy
hardest: Vergil 3- most challenging battle, especially on DMD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Favorite(s): Vergil 2 (I love the rest in peace taunt he does >/////> ) and Nevan Yes PLEASE! :wub:
Easiest: Cerby
Hardest: Arkham. Only in DMD mode, though. I hate that you can't DT in the second half.

Top Bottom