• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite boss

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Easiest: Vergil (For some reason on the 3rd fight, I was able to repeatably attack him during his attack lag without him blocking. I think it was because he was near the corner of the pillars or something. Anyways got an S early on)
Favorite: Agni & Rudra (put it on Turbo mode and it's so much fun. Wish they would coordinate more, though)
Hardest: Nevan (....... I was distracted.......)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
That, I have to agree with. It's easier than the Gigapede for me.
Favorite bosses have to be Nevan and the Vergil fights. They feel the most fluid to me.
Hardest boss I'd give to Beowulf or Cerberus (when using a fresh start). They just seem to Spam certain attacks too much to be really fun.

Also, HI! I'm new.
spam.....god of war is the same

ZeroLove

Nevan and Doppelganger. Agni and Rudra are honourable mentions as well, but Nevan and Doppelganger are just so awesome. I mean, Nevan, a succubus-like demoness who turns into a guitar which turn into a scythe! That's just freaking awesome! And Doppelganger gives the coolest Style, imo. Agni and Rudra are just funny. XD

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
My favourite is the final fight with Vergil; the music and the cutscene before and after the fight just add to the epicness!

Top Bottom