• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite boss

itsssloki

Schmoto dragon
Vergil was always my favorite boss battle ^-^ followed by Agni & Rudra because of the slight challenge (which made it exciting and fun) and then Jester.

dvlsnvrcry423

Easiest: Gigapede (you'd think that as the boss for Mission 4 it'd be harder to fight)
Hardest: Arkham (especially the first time you fight him)
Favorite: Vergil in Mission 20 (hands down one of the greatest boss battles bcuz of how skilled he is and the fact that you're fighting Dante's own brother)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Easiest:Cerberus( on second playtrough on SE, I beaten him less than minute)
Hardest: Agni&Rudra(I died on this fight so much, this is my Nintendo Hard moment)
Favourite: The same what is posted above, second VErgil Fight.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hardest: Arkham - only because Vergil 'helps'. In Bloody Palace he's way easier.
Easiest: Doppelganger, I think I've never lost.
Favourite: Vergil 1: Because of the place<3

Akimbo Slice

Lv. 99 Nub Killer
Vergil (2nd Encounter) I find the music and feel of the battle the most cinematic, even more so than the final battle.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Cerberus- Big three headed dog that guards the gate of Hell (poorly) what’s not to love?

moltenamber85

easy: leviathans heart
That, I have to agree with. It's easier than the Gigapede for me.
Favorite bosses have to be Nevan and the Vergil fights. They feel the most fluid to me.
Hardest boss I'd give to Beowulf or Cerberus (when using a fresh start). They just seem to Spam certain attacks too much to be really fun.

Also, HI! I'm new.

Top Bottom