• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite boss

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Not sure whether this was discussed, but i saw this thread for DMC4. So, what are the favorite bosses of yours?
Mine is definetly Vergil (DUH!) in all encounters.
Easiest would be... uh, what was the name? Cerberus? The dog on third level.
And the hardest. DEFINETLY LAST VERGIL.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Favorite: Vergil
Easiest: Gigapede
Hardest: Arkham

Keaton

Premium
Favorite | Vergil 2
Easiest | Agni and Rudra
Hardest | Arkham (DMD)/ Vergil 3

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Easiest: Cerberus - yeah I know he's a tough guy, but after a while I was able to win against him without upgrades on moves/styles/lifebar etc on DMD while everyone else still gives me a few problems if it isn't my day:lol:

Favourite: All Vergil battles naturally.

Hardest: Arkham. I can manage him in bloody palace, but inside the game with Vergil's interference and No Style/DT he becomes annoying as hell. Not so much himself, as much as those dolphin-like monsters that he summons=]

Keaton

Premium
^I agree with Arkham, but I found Kaileena-Ann to be the remedy to my problems with the odd fish-slugs :D

Pantera Queen

Favorite: Vergil battles of course and Nevan
Easiest: Gigapede
Hardest: Vergil battles. There were hard at first but not anymore. I pretty know his pattern and when to attack him.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I thought they were all around the same difficulty but If I had to pick my favorite(s) they would definitley by the Vergil fights Jester coming in close second. Just because I like the character so much :p

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I liked Nevan and Agni and Rudra, mostly because I was quite amused by the banter before each battle. :lol:

Top Bottom