• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
i think dante in tgs2010 is the older version/a later appearance to the dante we see now not younger. Because you'll notice the dante shown in recent trailers(supposedly early in the game) does not have the white patch of hair on his head but the one in tgs2010 had the white patch meaning his power had manifested more in tgs2010 than it has now.(no white patch) so maybe after running around in limbo and killing a couple major demons dante get captured for questioning.
Who the hell are you?
How have you managed to kill my minions?
How have you survived the perils of my city?
What are you?
What is your name?
.... double post dude

Railazel

Seemingly, Malice is a "system" according to recent scans of the games(tm) magazine. Maybe its Dante's f'd up version of the government.

ZeroLove

Seemingly, Malice is a "system" according to recent scans of the games(tm) magazine. Maybe its Dante's f'd up version of the government.

I'm starting to think that this Limbo City is inspired from Tron and Malice is the Master Computer. XD

Domenic93

I'm pretty sure Malice is either the name of the demon controlling the city or the game engine that controls the city

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
I dreamt of the game tonight. I think my head is going bananas from all the discussions, but well, here's what I dreamt:

It was the same diffuse grey lighting like in the real world and the camera shows scenes from the real world: gang violence, poverty, misery, but also blessed normality (people going about their buisiness, not minding the problems next door). We see some shots of Limbo City from above, the skyline that we've seen in 2010 (while some kind of atmospheric melody plays in the background, I think it was from FFX ;) ). Theny the camera zooms through the city, through different streets and alleys and lays it's view on young man, sitting in a backalley next to a trashcan, smoking a cigarette huddled in his long black coat. He watches the display of his mobile and curses a girl, cat(/pat/whatever), for not showing up in time. He puts his mobile into his pocket and lights another cigarette, clearly he is nervous.
Suddendly, there's a huge shadow standing before him, Dante looks up, visibly annoyed and says: "Would you mind? Trying to get my tan on.". The man, easily 2 metres in height, dressed in rugged gang-attire, spits out and growls: "Get your ass outta my turf, punk.", more men appear in the entrance of the backalley, weilding baseball bats and crowbars and young Dante gets up, finally lights his second cigarette (he had to fight with the damn lighter), dusts of the ashes from his coat. Standing up he kocks the big guy over with a headbutt and while the guy is dropping, he is kicking his legs from under his body, sending him flying (wildly spinning) into his arriving henchemen.
Dante loosens his joints and says "bring it".

Combat Tutorial begins, Dante is weilding a wooden stick as a weapon for now.

My dream really only went as far as the zoom to Dante in the backalley, the rest I imagined just now while writing.
Would be a cool intro, I guess.
Great idea for an intro,but it should probably be in the "Ideas for introduction" thread.

Top Bottom