• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ true. I only gotten to hear that phrase, when I editted video by some tools to silence some more noisy sounds.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Nice observed Dead.
If i am right about Mystery girl being a punk looking girl then you and i will be in same club as you "Observant demons". ;)

Akimbo Slice

Lv. 99 Nub Killer
I think the "New Dante" looks pretty solid. I find him well cool actually, after watching the trailer. I'm fairly new to the series so I guess I don't have as unbound a loyalty to the "Old Dante" as some of you lads do.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
I think the "New Dante" looks pretty solid. I find him well cool actually, after watching the trailer. I'm fairly new to the series so I guess I don't have as unbound a loyalty to the "Old Dante" as some of you lads do.

You're not alone. I love this new Dante too.:D

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
We saw DmC's character (i will not call him by the name!) having british flag on jacket:
1) Does DmC take part in real place? That is a UK place?

I noticed the old car design in a DmC picture:
2) What year are we talking about? 1970s ?

Good to see I'm not the only one, I've always been open to change... why stop now?

Allow me to enlighteen you: DmC's character is a Dante not the Dante. A major flaw why it's not the Dante is because the character's hair goes white in DmC as result of demonic power. DMC Dante aka the Dante had white hair from birth.
This is backed up by Sparda family concept art from DMC 1 and Sparda's human form having white hair.
And in anime episode 8 of Devil May Cry - a anime Capcom has a role in it (don't know major or minor) you can see a framed picture of young Dante with white hair (around age 10).

If you find what i have said unreasonable then i will take that with me and try not get into a discussion with you about the character Dante:)

Akimbo Slice

Lv. 99 Nub Killer
If you find what i have said unreasonable then i will take that with me and try not get into a discussion with you about the character Dante:)

It's not unreasonable, just a bit closed minded. Sure he may not look just like the Dante that's in the other Devil May Cry games but, you cannot just deny that he is Dante, 'cause he is. Besides it's not called a "Reboot" for nothing mate. :3

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
It's not unreasonable, just a bit closed minded. Sure he may not look just like the Dante that's in the other Devil May Cry games but, you cannot just deny that he is Dante, 'cause he is. Besides it's not called a "Reboot" for nothing mate. :3
Let's discuss in PM.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I'd also like to add that the Joker in the dark knight is not the 'real' Joker because we all know that he is supposed to be acid scarred and bleached white, not covered in makeup. Also, Sam Raimi's spider-man is not the 'real' Spider-man. We ALL know that he built his web shooters at home, they're not organic (gross). A Real fan would know these things and NOT support these travesty's.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
oh ok.

try a smiley next time.

the web shooter thing was not a big deal since there wasnt a way they could explain him building it since it's too advance for a high schooler and where would he get the funds to build it. he aint exactly rich.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
We saw DmC's character (i will not call him by the name!) having british flag on jacket:
1) Does DmC take part in real place? That is a UK place?

I noticed the old car design in a DmC picture:
2) What year are we talking about? 1970s ?

Allow me to enlighteen you: DmC's character is a Dante not the Dante. A major flaw why it's not the Dante is because the character's hair goes white in DmC as result of demonic power. DMC Dante aka the Dante had white hair from birth.
This is backed up by Sparda family concept art from DMC 1 and Sparda's human form having white hair.
And in anime episode 8 of Devil May Cry - a anime Capcom has a role in it (don't know major or minor) you can see a framed picture of young Dante with white hair (around age 10).

How about you call the new Dante Daniel or something.

The union flag doesn't necessarily make him or the city British.it's just clothing, Cole has a union flag on his pants in infamous 2.

There is nothing that really distinguishes it a uk city.

That year is a popularly theory that dmc takes place but then again no one really knew the exact year the old series took place.

Top Bottom