• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Kammosjuttu

I checked my DMC1 game booklet, and I found a piece that states "Dante is a freelance underground mercenary in modern America."

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i would prefer that they stick with Dante's father as Sparta(demon) and if they are going to keep Eva in the story, she should be an Angel. I would like it if Eva eventually turned into an Angel but thats all speculation from me.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
To confirm: Dante is the son of an angel and demon. So his mother is an angel in DmC.

Well, I think everybody knows that he's the son of an angel and a demon. But are you sure about that his mother's an angel ?? I mean, they can just do the opposite (though I highly doubt they'll). Can they not ??

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i had a feeling that this reboot dante will be all like " grr...demons bad...me beat them up. and then somewhere halfway into the game....he will be like oh my god i'm not even human....i'm really half angel too! oh i hate the world even more. kill angels and demons....my paternity be damned."

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
i had a feeling that this reboot dante will be all like " grr...demons bad...me beat them up. and then somewhere halfway into the game....he will be like oh my god i'm not even human....i'm really half angel too! oh i hate the world even more. kill angels and demons....my paternity be damned."
I saw a bit of Adam Sandlers "Little Nicky". Lamest film ever lol.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon

A lot of Dante on his knees screaming "Noooooooooooo!!" while the camera pans away....

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i wonder if there will be smooching angels that he gets to fight or......do them....

but knowing that its ninja theory.....ugh...nevermind.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Tameem is the mastermind of DmC and he did adress question(s) about sexy ladies.

So...if Tameem has thought of it - there will be sexy stuff in it.

Top Bottom