• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han found strange caves when he got to the surface until a woman was there standing.

Han: Ming?

Ming: Han... is that you?

Han: It can't be... but you died?

Ming: I'm not dead... I'm still safe with you, my guardian ninja.

Han: Then we must hurry. Dante and the others are heading to Erik soon.

Ming: Yes.

The woman that looked like Ming took out its dagger and almost killed Han. Han didn't see it coming as it impaled to his chest.

Han: Who... who the hell are you?

Woman: Too bad... and I thought this would go so well. (maniacal laughter)

It was a blue female oni called Aoi no Oni.

Han: I can't believe it. I thought Ming was alive... but I'm such a... such a... such a damn fool!

I deal with it later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Aoi: I was going to let you live, because I loved the way you look. Ahh... I see you're in love with someone.

Han: No one hurts Lady! No one! Especially some traitorous Oni!

Aoi: Too bad, because it looks like you'll going to the blue moonlight with me.

Han: Then come... pretty lady. If you can catch me that is.

Han jumps up to the cliffs to find his way up to the surface and fight Aoi at the same time.

Han uses Seiryuu's quick drive and slashes Aoi's moon wings to stop her from flying.

Han: You don't stand a chance!

Aoi comes back for more with a spectrum beam of moonlight.

Aoi: How's this!

Han gets hit, but it was a clone. Aoi gets hit by a Byakko to stop her and in the end she's defeated when she and Han reach the top. Aoi faints.

Han: Are you... alright?

Aoi: You... you're just like he was.

Han: My brother? Liu?

Aoi: Yes... take my powers... help Sparda's son... I had to test you... you're love, strength, and wisdom... especially your new love... Lady.... its up to you.

Aoi then transforms herself into Taiko drum and drumsticks as shield and gladius swords. Han Dao then does a kata with them and makes an amazing signal and a beat to call the others where he is.

Han: Whooohoooo!!!!!!! Yes!!! Rock'n Roll!

How's that for a drumset?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
(i thought i skipped abigail's violin weapon and so that i can finally tell selena's awakening, sparda's return, and vergil coming back. just so you all know)

Final Story Part 2

Erik prepares the ritual to ressurect Selena from her death and finally bring her back.

Erik: Blood... darkness... come... and open the portal of the dead.... bring back one soul... one that will bring harmony, back to this world gone soft. Let darkness fall... light will blocked. All of chaos... reawaken... SELENA!!!

The ritual was perfect. The amulet, jewel and medallion were using its magic to revive Selena. And whats more, they didn't bring Selena back... it also turned her into a vampire like Erik.

Erik: Selena... my love.

Erik picked up his torch as he sees Selena lying on the ground. Erik wanted to take a look at her, but then she awoke quickly as she was about to terrorize Erik. Erik calms her down.

Erik: No! Selena stop! Be still, my love! It's me... Erik. You know that I never hurt you

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Final Story Part 3

Lady and the others at last come into the entrance of Selena's tomb. The others were waiting for Han to come back. Han instantly did come back.

Han: Surprise!

Lady screamed

Han: Take it easy

Lady slapped Han

Lady: Don't do that!

Dante: Word of advice: Watch yourself for ladies like Lady.

Han: Hmmph

Nathaniel: We should be getting close. Right princess?

Abigail: I believe so.

Han: Abigail! I found something along the way. Your father wanted to give you this.

Abigail was given a special musical weapon.

Abigail: It's some kind of devil arm.

Nathaniel: Looks like an Angel arm. a weapon from an angel. Its Clotho.

Abigail: Amazing.

Abigail tries it out and it gives out supersonic soundwaves to blow out her enemies.

Dante: Yowww!!!!

Han: Keep the tune down.

Abigail: Sorry.

Dante: Let's go.

Abigail and the group found Selena's coffin where Erik prepared the ritual.

Dante: Damn! We're too late.

Dante and the others heard a sound somewhere. Then something attacked Nathaniel. Nathaniel is now dead.

Abigail: Nathaniel!

I'll finish it later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Final Story (part 4)

Abigail sees the vampire lady and realizes who she is

Abigail: Selena?

Selena screamed and roared at Abigail as she charges for her. Dante grabs Ebony to save her, but was blocked by Erik. Erik held Dante's gun and threw him to the wall and down at a pit of an arena. Erik was pleased to see him come.

Erik: Dante, did you like Selena's new looks? Oh and you would think of pointing a gun at a woman?

Dante: Is it true? Is it true that you tried to kidnap my mother to bring Selena back years ago?

Erik: So father told you about it didn't he? I must say he was a foolish old man. Although Satan himself would probably say the same thing.

Dante: What the hell are you talking about?

Erik: Following a father's path with no questions answered. You were always cocky... and been nothing more than a pawn, Dante!

Dante: What?

Erik: Defeated your brother Vergil, Mundus sent back to the demon world. They were all just diversions by the demon lord himself.

Dante: Diversion?

Erik: Satan wanted to see your progress and find a way to come to the demon world and conquer. That's what's been his plan to destroy humanity and God.

Dante: That's nuts! How can that explain Selena?

Erik: He gave me a deal. Satan told me if I want Selena back, he needs Sparda's blood and the mortal priestess.

Dante: And Mundus' blade? You seem overconfident with it. You sound more like my brother.

Erik: Vergil is always wanting power. He'll never learn.

Dante: What you gonna do with it now, hot shot?

Erik: Well mate, I simply will use this sword from the demon prince to revive a demon... the Behemoth.

Dante: Behemoth?

Erik: A special demon... use to ravage the human world like an animal.

Dante: You're mad jackass! You can't even control it!

Erik: Oh I can!

Erik jumps up on top of a statue and impales the statue to be revived. The behemoth is reborn.

Erik: Too bad you lost your chance! You'll regret it forever!

Dante tries to attack with a rebellion combo II and a million stab, but it didn't even leave a dent.

Dante: I need you kid! Can't do anything without your powers help! NEERRROOO!!!! BROTHER!!!!!

The behemoth knocks down Dante at the wall, and Selena throws Abigail at the wall as well. Han and Lady jump down to get to the others.

Dante: This things gigantic! How do I stop it!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Let me edit some stuff from the last missions and that way it'll be clear. What did you think of mission 11?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante and Abigail are the only ones to stop the Behemoth, while Lady and Han are stopping Selena.

Behemoth destroys a few walls with punches all over the tomb and fires a doom laser out of his mouth. Dante charges the weakness of the Behemoth and that's by using over drive and Abigail used her Speed Drive as well. The weakness are the jewels that are part of its body. Only two were destroyed, but Dante and Abigail failed.

Dante: Damn!

Abigail: It didn't even phase him!

Dante tried to charge with a stinger, but unfortunately... Rebellion's sword is now broken.

Erik: Nice try, Dante!

The behemoth then released a punch

Erik: DIE!

Then some shadowy figure came in out of nowhere at the sky. It defended Dante and defended with Sparda. Is it Raikov?

Erik: Raikov! What are you doing here?

Raikov pushed the behemoth's fist back.

Raikov: Quickly son! Run to a safe place!

Dante looked confused, but pulled by Abigail. Then after that Raikov revealed himself to be... (by throwing away its disguise) Sparda! At last he was found. He had long white hair with a ponytail and wore a black jacket.

Dante: Father!

I'll finish it later

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ronin;80388 said:
Let me edit some stuff from the last missions and that way it'll be clear. What did you think of mission 11?

Perfect,meow...oh yeah,rep+ for the latest chapter,meow...a brilliant fight,meow...:)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Final story continues

Lady, Han, and Abigail see Sparda while in their battles.

Lady: Sparda?

Abigail: It's him!

Han: He's alive!

Sparda: That name for a millenium. How long has it always been for centuries? Good thing it sounds better than Raikov.

Dante: Dad? It really is you.

Sparda: Hehe, you look terrible, Dante. You haven't aged well.

Erik: You'll pay for your return! I'll send you all back to hell!

The behemoth attacks Sparda, but he dodges it and unleashes his sword and Yamato. The behemoth attacks with summoned needles out of his arms and Sparda uses both swords to defend him. He then throws Yamato at the Behemoth's chest jewel. Still Behemoth attacks. Then Sparda used Luce and Ombra to fire charge at the two jewels of its chest after. Behemoth was down out cold and Erik was furious and he continues watching Selena battling Han Dao and Lady.

Dante: Father... I don't understand. Why'd you disappear on me and Vergil in the first place? What do you want?

Sparda: I'm a prisoner to all of sins in this world. You... are the only one that could free me from this evil.

Dante: Dad! Stay out of it! What about Selena? She's dead by a demon and ressurected by Erik. Erik was bound to get her back and have revenge!

Sparda: Selena...

Dante: Don't forget our mother. She died! You're the only one that could stop Erik now!

Sparda: No son... I can't.

Dante: Why? Your my father...

Sparda: Because if it wasn't for me... marrying Eva... I killed Selena and her parents. I even had a few demons kill Eva... when I left this world.

Dante seemed surprised.

Sparda: I was just young back then... I couldn't bring myself to kill anymore humans. I felt such a fool to myself... that I decided to join the human side. I began to fall in love with a human Eva... Mundus never forgave me of what I did. So he sent his armies to find me and kill your mother. So my rage consumed this world... if I had not of come here. Please... tell Erik for me.... tell Erik... that I was the one who did it!

An arrow almost struck Sparda

Erik: So you're the one! Die!

Erik fired his crossbow at Sparda many times.

Sparda: We're just about out of time.

Sparda uses his hand and levitates Nero to the ground softly.

Dante: Nero? You brought him down here?

Sparda: Vergil's soul... has been splitted into two. One good... one evil. His good side... is inside of this boy's arm. The evil is within Erik... but now... Nero... will be your new... brother. This... is the final present from the legendary dark knight.... I'll stop the behemoth if its the last thing I do!

Sparda transforms from his human form to demon form and begins to fight off the behemoth.

Dante: FAATTTTHHHHHEEEEERRRRRRR!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'll finish the rest later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Sparda's battle continues

Sparda fights Erik and the Behemoth by using shotgun and luce & ombra at the needles and then the behemoth's head. Then finally the heart and Sparda used his sword to retrieve Yamato and then attack with both swords. The behemoth is now dead. But Erik used Mundus' sword to strike down Sparda. Sparda was bleeding and pinned on the ground.

Erik: So you killed Selena and your wife! How shameful. And to think the world respected your heroic attempts, but was suffering over both your life of human and demon! How pathetic! Does this hurt? Huh? Dante, are you just gonna stand by and watch your dear daddy die?

Sparda grabs Ivory and shoots Erik many times.

Sparda: Why don't you shut the hell out of your mouth *******!

Erik is down

Sparda was bleeding and reverted to human form and Dante comes to carry father to Nero.

Dante: Father! Please just hang on!

Han and Lady fought off Selena. They tried attacking her wings, but were too fast. Abigail came to Dante's aid.

Abigail: Please Sparda! Don't die!

Sparda: I have too. I caused a lot of problems in my life. Your mother... was the only one that could help me carry these burdens for me. I loved her so much. Nero... was like a brother to you to... Dante. There's only one way to defeat him.

Sparda pulled out a dagger and cutted a palm of his hand and blood spilled.

Dante: What are you doing?

Sparda: Give Nero's hand to me... the right hand. Let my blood be one with his... Vergil's essence... is no more. Now that its within Erik. There's a way to save his good side. Quickly! Before there is no essence left in my veins.

Dante grabs Nero's hand to Sparda's so that he can switch his blood from demon to full human.

Dante: What'll he become?

Sparda: The future.

Sparda's hand is held to Nero's and suddenly a glow of light began from the two of them. Nero glowed in a blue aura. Sparda's blood shined red as it flows through Nero. Dante and Abigail seemed amazed. Suddenly Nero's eyes began to glow and a scream came out of him and his D.T. is no longer a spirit but now a half breed like Dante and Vergil. But with a blue demon type of look. Nero looked amazed that he's alive and gained new powers.

Nero: Nice upgrade!

Nero then reverted to his human form. Dante seemed dramatized.

Dante: Nero?

Nero: Hey bro. Did I miss anything?

Dante hugged Nero

Nero: Whoa whoa! Take it easy!

Dante: I thought you were dead.

Nero: I'm okay Dante. Don't worry about me.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Sparda remained lying on the ground bleeding

Dante: Father!

Sparda: My demon blood... drained the hell out of me. Nero... you are now... one of us.

Nero: Sparda... Dad?

Sparda: Dante... take care of him... and take my sword. It belongs to you now.

Sparda gives Sparda (sword) to Dante.

Dante: Why'd you have to die? I'm not worthy.

Sparda: Nor... was I. But one day... a hero will rise. But know this, we are not tools to Satan or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I lived for... but at least I fought for something... that I believed in. I loved your mother... sooo.... much.

Dante: Father... I love you.

Sparda smiled and pushed Dante and Nero away. Dante was shocked to see his father lying on the ground.

Sparda: Dante... goodbye.

A blast from the sword Mundus destroyed Sparda.

Dante: FAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante is down on the ground punching, and was crying in agony with Sparda gone. Han, Abigail, Nero and Lady were also devastated.

Erik: You see! You can't protect anyone! Your family, your friends... not even yourself!!

Dante had a cold stare and was furious and grabbed Sparda tightly in his hands. A crimson aura was flowing around him and raised his new sword and his amulet began to glow... two amulets (one given by his mother and the other from his father) transformed Dante to an ultimate form of D.T. It had the same form as Sparda, but a devilman look with Super Saiyan 3 style.

Dante: Erik... THIS ENDS NOW!!!

Nero: I'm with you!

Abigail: So am I.

Han: To the end.

They transform to their A-D.T., O.T. and D.T. forms and charged to Erik and Selena for a fight of their lives.

Erik: DIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante and all began for the fight of their lives. Selena charged at Han and Lady.

Han: You're mine!

Lady: Get out of our sights!

Both Han and Lady shot with their snipers with Kalina Ann and Sniper. Selena gets shot and now they fight blade to claw.

Han: Too close!

Dante attacked with Sparda's stinger and Abigail used her arrows summoned with Trish's lightning power. This shocked Erik, but attacked with Mundus' stinger and high time. Dante used Sparda and did also his high time. It was a standoff. Dante and Erik began a clash and both devil triggers were going gigantic. Nero then grabbed Erik with a buster and it bursted with demonic energy around Nero, and it was like its fueling him with power.

Nero: Oh yeah! Rockin' and Slammin'!

Erik: You have no chance! Time to die!

Dante: Give it up!

Abigail: Let's go!

Nero: Come on!

Selena was pinned down and Lady shot her Kalina Ann's dagger at Selena's stomach. Finally, Han cutted Selena's head and now she's dead. Erik felt her dying breath and saw what happened.

Erik: Selena!!!! Nooooo!!!!!!

Erik was furious and mad of Selena dead and Dante was thrown at the wall and grabbed Abigail and pinned her down with Mundus.

Erik: She dies!!

Han, Lady, Nero, and Dante see it and tried to rescue her. But...

Erik: Weapons! Drop them, now!

All dropped their weapons.

Erik: Fools! Hahaha! You all may have lost one. But your fate... will be hers!!!

Erik prepares to impale Abigail. But Nero was angry of what he's doing and charged with a buster and grim grip.

Nero: Noooo!!!!!!

Erik was smashed to the wall and still he stands.

Erik: Damn you! Die!!! Raaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Erik charged at all of Dante and his comrades. Unfortunately... he stopped instantly and felt a strange feeling inside his body. His hands were shaking and dropped Mundus to the ground. This feeling inside him couldn't stop and his body turned violet, including his eyes turning red. Transformed into his D.T. and it all turned violet and blue and the pain was worse and a beam of light out of his eyes and mouth came out and screamed and destroyed the ceiling. It caused a crevice.

Dante: That's good! Ladies and gentlemen let's ride!

They all ran out of the tomb. After that they were safe on a smooth ground with no ruins.

Nero: Man, talking about about shaking things up in there.

Han: You said it, brother. I don't ever want to know what that happened.

Lady: Didn't you see that guys?

Dante: Tell me about... I felt something inside of Erik. You don't think...

A flashback came to what Sparda said to Dante.

Sparda: Vergil's soul... has been splitted into two. One good... one evil. His good side... is inside of this boy's arm. The evil is within Erik... but now... Nero... will be your new... brother.

The flashback now goes back to the scene where Dante and the others are.

Abigail: Your brother's soul is...

Lady: Speaking of soul... what happened to Erik?

Suddenly the earth shake and a blue-violet explosion came out from the tomb and something flew out. A shadowy figure was floating and its eyes were all red and flew to where Dante and the others are... just softly landed down.

Everyone was shocked of what they saw and now they see it with there eyes... except Dante when he heard the man's voice.

Unknown voice: Good to see you.... Dante

Dante was shocked

Dante: Vergil? You're alive.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Vergil was just standing there with the wind blowing. He had red glowing eyes, pale blue skin, violet-blue armor, and a cape like Nelo Angelo's, and long silver hair.

Vergil: I am reborn!

Nero: No! I can't be!

A flashback goes to Nero's and Vergil's past in all the DMC games.

Vergil: Dante, always cocky and loving as ever to people. You already know that I was a slave for Mundus.

I'll finish it later.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
A flashback goes to Nero's and Vergil's past in all the DMC games.

Vergil: Dante, always cocky and loving as ever to people. You already know that I was a slave for Mundus. All my years after that defeat, my soul has been splitted in two. My good soul headed for Fortuna where the boy was in right then. My evil soul remained all over the human world finding a new host.

Nero: Your good soul... it was inside my arm?

Vergil: Yes... a sleeper in the soul of an arm that was burned by a dragon.

Dante: Then that spirit floating above Nero... that was you 4 years ago?

Vergil: Exactly. I was possessing him. My power flowed in Fortuna... including that old fool Sanctus who tried to possess my former father's power. Credo and Agnus also became angel like demons but failed to defeat my good side. Dante, it was my good side's essence that sensed your presence... and it brought you here!

Dante: What!?

Vergil: You were the only that could free me. After all, you and I shared the same blood!

The flashback then goes back to the scene where Vergil is with Dante and the others.

Vergil: Too bad things are changing... we have a score to settle.

Nero: So what! You're just gonna get Yamato back from me?

Vergil: Hah! That sword means nothing to me! I have new powers for my own! I need... more power! Now that its done... and I have Mundus' sword... I'm off to absorb Mundus' power for good!

Han: You're insane! You can't survive it! He's too powerful!

Vergil: Why would you think I chose Erik as my newest host! But before I go I have some family business to settle with my brothers. There's only one to be named the legendary dark knight and that's... me.

Dante and Nero grab their guns and began to fire at Vergil. But Vergil used Massacre and Mundus to strike the blasts. Vergil then activated the key to open the portal to the demon world. Dante was angry of what Vergil's doing. He ran up to him and stopped him.

Dante: Vergil, stop! You don't know what you're doing!

Vergil: Hey Dante! You' coming?

I'll finish it later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Final story (part 10)

Dante follows Vergil into the demon world, but Nero wasn't going to stand there and do nothing. He follows them to the demon world and Abigail was going with Nero as well. Han and Lady stayed behind.

Vergil then found the perfect place for this battle. The same battlefield where Dante battled Mundus in. The lava area. Vergil wielded Mundus in his hands and its power transformed Vergil into something very lethal with his D.T.. He has now angel wings and came out of Vergil's forehead was a third eye. It hurted him and gave him such agony, but Vergil felt that power.

Vergil: Yes! Yeeeessss!!!!! I feel the power! The power of Mundus! Ahhahaahahahaha!!!!

Dante then landed and took out Sparda for the fight of his life.

Vergil: Dante! How nice of you to show yourself. I knew you've come.

Dante: Vergil! This ends now!! You'll pay for you were doing!

Vergil: We'll see about that! Die!

They both charge with their swords and a clash began to destroy everything. All did drives, stingers, and high times. They were matched. But Vergil had other powers that are like Mundus'. Summoned swords, and other attacks Mundus uses at his enemies. Vergil gained the upper hand, and Dante was down.

Vergil: Those eyes... deep in them, I see the same light as in Sparda's eyes.

Dante heard those words before and a flashback of his battle with Mundus appeared.

Mundus: Those eyes... deep in them, I see the same light as in Sparda's eyes.

Dante was furious of what he heard and he feels as if he's fighting Mundus and Vergil at the same time. Dante still couldn't win.

Vergil: How pathetic... I should've killed you when I had the chance.

Dante (confused): You mean... when we were kids in the past?

Vergil: Hehe, that's right. I sold you, mother and father out. That way I can find a way to be full demon myself.

A flashback shows the battle with Sparda against the demons. Dante and Eva tried to find Vergil. But Vergil was hiding somewhere and the demons were ordered by him to take care of Dante. The demons attacked Dante and Eva by jumping out of nowhere.

Dante: You're nuts! Why would you want to become a full demon bro?

Vergil: Because I was jealous! You were going to be superior to me, and you and father had something special going on! I knew it all along!

Dante was shocked of what Vergil said. The flashback shows Dante and Sparda.

Dante: Will I be as good as you dad?

Sparda: I'm sure you will son. I'm very proud of you.

Vergil was there listening and watching Dante and Sparda. A black aura surrounded Vergil and was jealous and angry at them.

Dante: You... you hated me your entire life, don't you bro?

Vergil: Vergil... is dead. Its now... MUNDUS!

I'll finish it later

Top Bottom