• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 12 almost done. King Allister Kinda skip his battle.

Erik at last found King Allister's castle. He was about to charge in until Wyvern came out of nowhere and begun to attack him.

Wyvern: Son of Sparda! Where are those curses Spardas!

Erik slashed Wyvern's body with the Massacre

Wyvern: What... that blood... you aren't human

Wyvern's body is now destroyed, but his soul now belongs to Erik transforming it into gaunlets and shinguards.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 13

King Allister looks at the amulet and the jewel in his hand.

King Allister: You can go

Abigail: You seen these before father?

King Allister: Of course, and I could never forget them

King Allister looks at Dante's and Nero's faces and seeing them looking like the same face of Sparda

King Allister: It is good that I finally met Sparda's son and descendant

Dante: You got a nice hood. Looks like a thousand demon slayers would want to celebrate.

Han Dao: How long have you stayed hidden in this world in all the years?

King Allister: Centuries I've watched the destruction Sparda and Mundus have brought... and upon humanity. Your father surely had a great legacy in his life before you came to this world, and I had to continue on with helping the duty. Keeping the war contained, cleaning up the mess... and hiding unfortunate histories. And I'm sure that I met your father when he came to my castle, and was a brave knight.

Nero: Couldn't you have stopped the demons from entering?

Lady: Yeah

King Allister: Could you kill a legendary dark knight? Could you bring back someone from the dead?

Abigail: You know what my brother Erik will do! If he finds me, Dante and the others, he'd find a way to bring back Selena from the grave. You need to help us stop him!

King Allister: You are asking me to help you kill your brother? You? With the help of the Devil Hunter himself!? Tell me son of Sparda, how many demons have you killed in all your years of avenging your mother and brother's deaths? How many times have you protected this world in God's and your father's name? Spare me your righteous needings! You are no different from Mundus and even less prideful then my son! At least he couldn't stand losing a love that I could never accept!

Dante grabbed his gun and was about to shoot the king at the head, but never pulled the trigger. It was just to scare him.

Dante: You got some way out-of-control family troubles pal, and they're beginning to **** me off! Got it! Don't you know how much life on trying to find my father came!? Well let me tell you! Hundreds and thousands of humans died because of your disagreement on the love that Erik once had died and was formely a witch or monster! She created monsters! You could've at least helped him! Instead you forced him to watch her die!

Allister: Do not dare shoot me to the death, simply because you are weaker then your adversary!

Dante: You know the devastation that happened when Mundus corrupted her! She can't be set free now!

Allister had some thinking in his mind. While outside, guards are being attacked by Erik's assault and guards were thrown into the throne room.

Nero: These guys are damn dead!

Nero went out to stop Erik with the Devil Bringer & Devil Edge

Dante: Nero!

Abigail: Let's go

Dante went out with them, but Allister tried to stop him.

Allister: Wait! Please you are no match for him!

Dante: Don't try to stop us!

So far what do you think?

I'll do the second battle of Erik later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Erik is outside slaughtering a few guests and growing impatient for Dante to come out

Erik: DANTE!!! Come and face me coward!

Nero appears

Nero: He's not coming! I'm the one you should be facing.

Erik: Hmm, perhaps I could have a chance to suck enough blood from your arm to recover my own flesh. And once that's done I will get my father and revive Selena!!!

Nero: Then come, if you got the guts!

Erik charges out with a frontal assault of a rapier stinger.

Erik: You will die!

Nero blocks it with Devil Edge

Nero: Is that all you got!

Erik sent out Doombark for a flail slingshot, but it failed when Nero used his buster on him by snatching. Erik was furious and couldn't stand losing.

Erik: I'm through with you, sickening human!

Nero: Try and stop me!

Nero snapped with time lag and used after image to confuse Erik. But Erik wasn't worried, but Nero used Slash Dimension on Erik and almost had a chance to use Nova Ride. After that, the sword fighting continued with Nero using both Red Queen & Yamato and charged, but then Hydra was used and slashed off Nero's devil bringer's snatch.

Erik: Feel your misery!

Nero: What did you say? I can't hear you!

Wyvern was then used by Erik and charged with a Lunar phase and Nero was half beaten. Nero's right is bitten by Erik's vampire fangs and all of Nero's blood and Sparda's energy is absorbed into Erik's face and body. While the arm was bitten the spirit of Nero's devil trigger became one with his body. Erik began to feel tense of rage and suddenly Erik's face behind the mask began to revive all of his flesh and after that he felt invincible.

Erik: Ahhh, the power...

Erik removed his mask. Nero was weakened

Erik: The power of Sparda. I can feel the hatred, the evil, and the devil's power... surging through my body.

Nero got picked up and thrown into the wall and Erik through massacre into Nero's stomach and no demon power is within Nero anymore. Erik laughed maniacally and Dante and Abigail came in to the picture and were too late.

Dante: Kid!

Abigail: Nero!

Nero was just lying on the wall bleeding

Erik: So, you come at last again

Dante: Kid! Abigail get him out of there! What have you done to him, Erik!

Erik: He was... a little out cold. But dead. Now that he's done... you are next!

Dante seemed surprised and went into tears, but was then angry.

Erik: Dont' worry... he may not wake up again. Don't expect me to be easy on you as I was last time.

Dante became ****ed at Erik

Dante: Trish was dead. Now you killed my apprentice and friend! Come on Erik! Let's roll.

What do you think. After that I thought of skipping mission 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 and get to the very end.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Middle Story (Mission 13)

Erik became ready for Dante, so he charged for Dante with Wyvern and Dante charged with Stinger. Wyvern's straight attack also came in

Erik: You're mine!

Erik attacked with a Hydra tidal wave and it caused Dante to be drowning but transformed into Dante's devil trigger and began to strike at Erik with an over drive.

Dante: Come on

Erik was also about to transform into his Devil Trigger as well. Erik then used Doombark to flail sling at Dante at the back without him looking.

Erik: How boring.

But Dante noticed it and began to dodge it and finally took him out with a high time, and finally a dance macabre to slow him down.

And now Erik was defeated and was angry of his loss.

Erik: Damn you! Damn you!

Dante: Give it up Erik. You made me lose some friends so now you'll pay!

Erik wasn't about to quit so he just went mad and charged at Dante. Han on the other hand took out Erik with some chaosbending to protect Dante.

Han: Quickly! Get Nero out of her and go with Lady back to the throne! I'll be alright

Dante and the others rushly bring Nero to a safer place. Erik on the other hand destroyed Han's attack and flew off to the throne room.

Han: He must love Selena so much, he never wanted to let it go.

Han then heads to the others to help Dante.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante and the gang tried everything for Nero to wake up.

Dante: Kid? Kid! Come on stay with us! Nero! Nero!!

Dante cries in tears and everyone feels disappointed with his death.

Abigail: I'm sorry

Dante runs out and sheds his tears and becomes angry. Abigail tries to catch up with him.

Abigail: Dante, wait!

Dante: Leave me alone!

Abigail: I know how you must be feeling, but revenge can't get you anywhere

Dante: It is whats driving me to kill every demon that took away my life! Ever since my birth, my father and mother were the greatest thing that happened to me. I was born to protect humanity all my life. Trish came in and so did Lady. Nero... he was like my brother... Vergil.

Abigail: I'm sure Trish is out there

Dante: It doesn't matter now! I lost Trish once... and I'm not going to lose Nero too. He's like a little brother to me.

Dante runs out and finds himself some quiet. Abigail feels worried

Abigail: Dante

All of the sudden, a light shining behind Abigail came in and some person was being covered by it. It was revealed to be Trish. Abigail felt surprised

Trish: Hello Abigail

Abigail: You must be...

Trish: Yes, my name is Trish. I heard about what happened. I wish I could help him... but I died already by Wyvern.

Abigail: What could I do? He's lost so many lives... and he can't find his father, Sparda anywhere.

Trish: Sparda is... around Dante. The man that Dante bumped into when you two first met.

Abigail thinks and reveals that the person was Raikov

Abigail: Raikov?

Trish: Yes. But he is alive... and I'm sure that Dante will know. I'll tell you what. Use my powers and help out Dante... he needs you... and you need him.

Trish bonds with Abigail and Abigail's spellcaster style increased and felt power she never imagined. Abigail felt powerful light and became able to take down Erik.

Abigail: I won't forget you... Trish

Meanwhile, at the the throne room where King Allister is. Allister hears all of the murdering and slaughtering of Erik as he tries to make his way to the throne room. Erik at last came in with a cold stare.

Erik: Hello father

Allister: You should never have come back here

Erik: Ah. Still hating my guts huh? Too bad people get old in this lifetime. The eldest of the immortals... too bad you never gave up on your duties.

Allister: We are oddities of nature you and I, nothing more! This world only belongs to the good... of humanity.

Erik: And that sentiment would explained why you rejected your son's actions? And that you stood by over half a millenium, and as you forced me to watch my beloved Selena be killed in the hellish DARKNESS!!! No father, I never agreed to your pathetic sentiments. They mean nothing to me. Mundus' sword... where is it?

Allister: Whatever plan you have for Selena is futile! You cannot bring her back from the dead!

Erik: Oh I'm stronger now. And it was all thanks to your friend's son's apprentice that gave me the immortality I need. Soon... our bond will be stronger then you ever want to acknowledge.

Allister: You are wrong! Soon you'll be drowning in devils just like before.

Erik: Oh not devils father, or angels... or an army of oni. A new race... created in an image of their maker! Their king, their emperor, their new god.... me!

Erik used a snatch and took the amulet and the jewel.

Erik: And a true god... has no father

Erik then impaled Allister with a Massacre and bleeded the heart out of him.

Erik: My conquest... has just begun!

Erik then walks away and flew away and laughed maniacally.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante suffered a lot of pain of Nero's death.

Dante: I never should have never to bring him with him. Nero's is dead and how can I explain this to Kyrie?

Abigail: Wish you would

Dante is surprised by Abigail

Dante: What are you doing here?

Abigail: I need to talk to you... about Trish.

Dante: Forget it! Trish is dead!

Abigail: She's not!

Abigail touched Dante's shoulder and then an electrical shock blasted him and bumped into the wall.

Dante: How did you do that?

Abigail: Trish's spirit came and bonded with me

Dante: You're kidding

I'll finish this later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante suffered a lot of pain of Nero's death.

Dante: I never should have never to bring him with him. Nero's is dead and how can I explain this to Kyrie?

Abigail: Wish you would

Dante is surprised by Abigail

Dante: What are you doing here?

Abigail: I need to talk to you... about Trish.

Dante: Forget it! Trish is dead!

Abigail: She's not!

Abigail touched Dante's shoulder and then an electrical shock blasted him and bumped into the wall.

Dante: How did you do that?

Abigail: Trish's spirit came and bonded with me

Dante: You're kidding right?

Abigail: Its not too late for you to find your father and save Nero. Fight me! If you dare

Dante: Fine, give me your best shot lady.

Abigail and Dante went head to head for swordmaster and spellcaster style. First Dante stroke Abigail with a high time, but before he did Abigail used her summoned arrows to stop him. And then a clash began with blade against blade.

In the end, Dante surrendered and realized that there is a chance for him to avenge their death on Erik.

Dante: I'm sorry. I just... I just lost too many people... and I...

Abigail: Its alright. You did all you could. We'll find your father too.

Nathaniel: Princess

Abigail: Nathaniel

Nathaniel: Your father wants to see you... and bring the son of Sparda with you too

Dante: Wait! Bring the others... and Nero too.

Nathaniel: We'll take good care of him.

Nathaniel brought Dante's group with him and came to see King Allister

King Allister: He got the artifacts... the amulet... the medallion... and the jewel.

Abigail: He did?

Dante: This is your fault! You made Erik suffer of losing Selena, and worse of all you had him kill you! How could you live with yourself, you *******?

King Allister: No matter what he does... he's my son. You... are the world's only hope. Come... Dante. Its time... that I told you more... of the truth. You see, before your birth came... Erik wanted to find a way to get Selena back... he tried using the amulet your mother wore, and wanted to use her soul... to bring her back. Your father learned of Erik's plots... so he fought him in the demon world, and Erik failed.... and his body... was sent into the fires of hell... with his body burned. One... request... after this battle... please... marry my... daughter, and bring forth a son in your family.

I'll finish this later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Middle story ends

Dante: I never ignore one's dying request

Nathaniel: Come, I should take all of you to the ship. We'll be able to find Erik

Han: Thank you, Nathaniel-san

Lady: You two are getting married?

Abigail: Looks that way

Dante feels down about Nero. But Nathaniel cheers Dante up

Nathaniel: Don't worry. We'll take good care of him. We won't let him die.

Dante and the others head to the ship. Allister on the other hand, sets a bomb with the other explosives so that he'd die in the castle and that his time came to pass.

End of Middle Story. The final story and Sparda & Vergil's return comes. So don't go away and message me

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Is there anything you guys want me to edit? If you do, what can i fix? If its the whole story... I'm sorry, but its my first time trying to make it good and I'm learning.

Message me for any fixings, and what about the weapons? I know the names are good but its not easy making good move names.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
if i must say something...Abigail is present in Devil May Cry anime...your fiction contradicts with the anime,maybe...it is still your story,meow...:)

the moves list are fine,meow..keep up the good work...:)

if you need any musical demon weapons,i recommend a violin or something.:) Not flute,as i have it in my fan fiction already...:p

this is all my purely comments,not others..meow...plz continue the good work...:)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
for the last time, this abigail is different! Its not the abigail in the anime! Its my own abigail!

Oh and the musical instruments, I got some. But I got to think of demon names for the instruments. any suggestions?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ronin;77244 said:
for the last time, this abigail is different! Its not the abigail in the anime! Its my own abigail!

Oh and the musical instruments, I got some. But I got to think of demon names for the instruments. any suggestions?

i didn't know about that,meow...:p

what instruments,meow...?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I got a guitar... an electric guitar

Taiko drums... don't know what element I can put

and a violin.... can't think of a name and element for it

So what demon names shall I put those... any suggestions?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ronin;77387 said:
I got a guitar... an electric guitar

Taiko drums... don't know what element I can put

and a violin.... can't think of a name and element for it

So what demon names shall I put those... any suggestions?

Guitar - Ubothar,Rairyujin,Dagon,Empusa
Violin - Seiryuu,Gryphon,Lachesis,Atropos,Clotho,Wejinhastala (the power of wind)

as for the drums,i am not sure,meow...:unsure:

Hope it helps,you meow...:)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Thanks for the guitar and violin ideas

I got lilith for the guitar

but you know Griffin would return new and improved. I suggest Clotho would do.

Anyone got any ideas for taiko drums? Han would use the drumsticks like swords or batons. And the drum would be acted as a shield. how's that

any demon names? maybe oni would work for that since Han is an oni. any oni names?

Sorry I couldn't think of any demon names. I know some... but can't think of oni.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I guess Aoi will have to do. I got edit a few stuff and then the few missions are.... you know what I'll put them on the final story

before I do what does the name Aoi mean?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Thanks... I'll put up the final story now

Final Story (part 1 - Mission 14)

Dante, Abigail, Han and Lady and with their new ally Nathaniel are on a ship to find Erik and stop him from ressurecting Selena and finding Mundus' sword. Dante was worried of Nero as he was now human and now has black hair.

Dante: Hang on, kid. I'll stop him for you.

Abigail: He'll be okay.

Erik was now at Selena's prisoned tomb where he sets the amulet, jewel and medallion for an alchemic creativity - a demon transmutation. The ascension ceremonic room resides there and Selena's tomb was found on the center of the large circle of the ressurected.

Erik: At last... success.

Dante and the gang at last found the tomb, but can't find anywhere else to land.

Nathaniel: We don't know where to land now. Where to?

Dante: Heads toward the river boys. Were goin' swimming. And we don't need swimming trunks for that.

The ship then heads to the front of the tomb and Dante and the others dove down to the stream. They made it safely and at last found an entrance. Han on the other hand senses danger in the air and looks for a secret entrance.

Han: There's a secret entrance at the other side. I'll check it out.

Lady: I'll go with you.

Han: Thanks

Abigail: Good luck

I'll finish the others later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han found strange caves when he got to the surface until a woman was there standing.

Han: Ming?

sorry my heads a bit off i'll deal with it later. I promise

Top Bottom