• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han Dao

Mission 6

Han immediately finds Dante, and finds himself going into a portal that leads him to the demon world back and forth to the human world. In this dimension, he is in the middle of a cold winter and lost sight of Dante and the others.

Han: Oh damn!

Han finds a way out and bumps into Byakko in the middle of a cave. Han tries to stay silent, until a Grem-limp comes to disturb Byakko. Han tries to get the Grem-limp to keep things down, but the imp pops a balloon to get Byakko to wake up, until.... nothing happen. But not

Han: HAH!!!! (Han covers his mouth and runs)

Byakko wakes up and chases down Han.

Han finds an exit of the cave and it gave him the chance to find a portal, but was now trapped when the portal closed.

Han: Oh hell! Why can't there be a way out. WAAHHHH!!!!!

Byakko roars at Han's face

Han Dao: Yikes! Get some breath mints or something

Byakko: A human! Why is this creature doing here in the demon world? This is very disappointing.

Han Dao: Well I need a way out, so I was wondering if you know where to find a portal to...

Byakko: SSSSIIIIIILLLLLLLEEEEENNNNCCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Han Dao: Sheesh! Lower your voice, blame that Grem-limp!

Byakko: Oh I'll tell you to lower your voice. Fight!!!

Han takes out Kyuubi and prepares himself for a fight.

Byakko's fight begins
Byakko's attacks:
Claw attack
Blizzard
Icicle attack
Frost Bite
Weakness: attack Byakko's claws and attack the back of Byakko, and attack Byakko's eyes

In the end, Byakko was defeated.

Byakko: Incredible... your hand. You must be...

Han: Han Dao... monk, ninja of the Oni clan

Byakko: Oni! Amazing... Han Dao. My name... is Byakko.

Han: It is a pleasure. Perhaps I can get answers from you. There was a demon vampire that barged in our temple in our meditation. He stole something from us... a medallion. How long have you known Sparda and my father? And what does Erik want the medallion for?

Byakko: Well... you certainly have honor in you. Let me... tell you everything. Erik... a former soldier in Sparda's army abandoned everything and wanted to bring back someone he desired.... Selena.

Han: Selena?

Byakko: Selena is Erik's beloved. Erik needed a soul... so he chose Dante's mother Eva. Eva shared mortal priestess blood with Abigail's mother... and Sparda was invincible. Erik's plans failed... when Sparda defeated him and Erik was sent to the demon world for exile and punishment.

Han: Oh my god.

Byakko: It is true. And... your father. Your father was a great man, a brave and noble warrior. Your father... once used the medallion to lock demons from their world to yours, and can also have to power to bring back the dead. Han wanted to use it... to bring back Selena. Your father was sucked in his own hand... by a vortex. He couldn't control his own... bending powers.

Han: I see. Is he alive?

Byakko: He was killed and... no more. But he lives in memory. And that ninja that... you met at that library. The man that was a member of your family was....

Byakko was then killed by a shadowy figure

Han: BYAKKO!!!!

His soul is now given to Han.

Byakko: You learn more answers soon enough. Take my soul and escape to the portal I left for you!

Byakko shines a light and makes a portal. Han sees the figure and it leaves out.

Han: Wait!

The mysterious figure leaves to the portal and Han takes Byakko's soul and leaps for the portal to get back to the human world. Finally Byakko's soul becomes a jumonji yari and does a kata.

Han: Icy!

An army of Noir Diabolos knights come to find Han. After that, Han thinks about Byakko's sayings and must continue on to find Dante. Han then hears a screaming voice. And that voice was from Lady

Lady: Han! Help!

Han: Lady!

Han thinks about that incident with Erik of his lost princess Ming and becomes furious and transforms to his Oni trigger and runs out to Lady's rescue.

Han: I lost Ming once... I won't loose her too.

Mission 6 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 7

Han reaches to Lady in a cave and sees somebody that Han has met before.

Lady: Get away from me

Lady was holding a gun at the Shinobi and tries to defender herself. Han arrived just in time and uses his torpedo Kunai to fire at Shinobi

Lady: Han!

Han throws the kunai, but Shinobi strikes it out with a talon on his left hand and the kunai is thrown at the top of the cave.

Han: You alright?

Lady: Yeah... thanks!

Shinobi: Han!

Han: Hey... you're that ninja I bumped into at that library.

Shinobi: I've been waiting for you, Han!

Han: Who the hell are you?

Shinobi: I am... the master of shadows. The man who is fierce and deadly. I am... Shinobi the shadow ninja!

Han: You are not scared of me. Just... why are you here?

Shinobi: I am... neither an enemy or friend. I've come from the world of the demons that believe that such words are meaningless. I've removed all obstacles that stand in your way. Now... you and I, shall fight to the death!

Han: Just what's the meaning of this! Were you the one who killed Byakko?

Shinobi: Oh, I have waited for this! Now I want to enjoy this moment!

Lady: Oh... my god! This guy's insane!

Han: Is this about revenge?

Shinobi: It's nothing trivial for you to know... Han-san.

Shinobi takes out his Zanbato and prepares for battle

Han: Lady, stay back! No matter what happens... I will protect you!

Lady: You tryin' to be the hero?

Lady runs for cover and watches Han battle Shinobi

Shinobi: Now Han! Make me feel it! Make me feel alive again!

Han takes out his sniper and gets ready for combat

I'll finish Han mission 7 later. I hope you guys like this one

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ronin;72135 said:
Well what do you guys think so far?

Oh, soz for not giving feedback, it is really good at the moment, nice list of moves for the weapons, rep+, keep it up I really want to see how it will end, nice story Ronin :)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han Dao
Beginning Story (Mission 7)

Han reaches to Lady in a cave and sees somebody that Han has met before.

Lady: Get away from me

Lady was holding a gun at the Shinobi and tries to defend herself, but trips and breaks her ankle. Han arrived just in time and uses his torpedo Kunai to fire at Shinobi

Lady: Han!

Han throws the kunai, but Shinobi strikes it out with a talon on his left hand and the kunai is thrown at the top of the cave.

Han: You alright?

Lady: Yeah... thanks!

Shinobi: Han!

Han: Hey... you're that ninja I bumped into at that library.

Shinobi: I've been waiting for you, Han!

Han: Who the hell are you?

Shinobi: I am... the master of shadows. The man who is fierce and deadly. I am... Shinobi the shadow ninja!

Han: You are not scared of me. Just... why are you here?

Shinobi: I am neither an enemy or friend. I've come from the world of the demons that believe that such words are meaningless. I've removed all obstacles that stand in your way. Now... you and I, shall fight to the death!

Han: Just what's the meaning of this! Were you the one who killed Byakko?

Shinobi: Oh, I have waited for this! Now I want to enjoy this moment!

Lady: Oh... my god! This guy's insane!

Han: Is this about revenge?

Shinobi: It's nothing trivial for you to know... Han-san.

Shinobi takes out his Zanbato and prepares for battle

Han: Lady, stay back! No matter what happens... I will protect you!

Lady: You tryin' to be the hero?

Lady runs for cover and watches Han battle Shinobi

Shinobi: Now Han! Make me feel it! Make me feel alive again!

Han takes out his sniper and gets ready for combat

Han and Shinobi battle to the death. Han transformed into his Oni trigger and so does Shinobi in a darker version of Han with pointed spikes.

Han takes the first move with firebending Seiryuu. Shinobi gets struck down and gets up.

Shinobi: Oh yes! Now this battle provides more than just a weapon

Shinobi strikes with his Zanbato and uses an element of his own... CHAOSbending

Han: What kind of element is that!

Shinobi: Good... and evil. Light & darkness. TAKE THIS!!!

Shinobi shoots a fireball and Han strikes but another fireball gets himself hit.

Han switched himself from firebending to metalbending to keep himself defended. After that he went back to firebending to attack Shinobi and the kung fu battle begins.

Han: Impressive

Shinobi: You have no chance!

After the battle, Shinobi felt a lot of pain but loved it.

Shinobi: Ahh! The pain... I never felt this so much when I was human!

Han: Human?

Shinobi: Han, do you remember me now?

Han: It... can't be. Brother!

Shinobi then suffered in agony and his spirit was moved to another place in the human world to recover.

Han: That... that was Liu Dao! My... brother!

Shinobi: You have a brother too? And I thought Dante was the only one who had a brother.

Lady gets up, but her ankle is hurt. Han helps get her up.

Han: Are you alright?

Lady: I'm fine. But... I have to find Dante

Han: We will find Dante. And I've got to warn him about Erik. Can you still ride your bike?

Lady: You think I would monk?

Lady gets on her bike and Han gets on too. Han and Lady smile and get ready to go. But first a kiss came in and they blush and prepared to leave.

Mission 7 complete

Be patient, the ending will come in time. I need to finish a few missions and look for the truth behind the story.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 8 (This time I'm doing all Dante, Nero, Abigail and Han)

Dante, Nero & Abigail:

Scene 35

Abigail was now out of the prison and into a portal she goes. While Nero tries to find Abigail and Dante. Dante was trying to reach to Nero when he sensed his presence and tries to find another portal to find him.

Scene 36

Nero now finds a strange artifact that allows him to leap up in high places: the Orb of Flight. But before he will be able to get there he had to pass 3 tests. The test of wisdom, the test of fighting, and the test of fate. First test was to learn which door to go. He must go 1 to the 2 and 2 to the 3. The next one was fighting off a bunch of enemies Dante and the others fought. And the last one of reaching the nearest exit by avoiding traps. And he passed them all until.... A dragon called Wyvern comes out to fight Nero.

Wyvern: SPAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nero: Hey watch it pal! (Nero began to be surprised when he saw him)

Wyvern had an evil look

Nero: You!

The flashback goes back to Nero fighting off Wyvern to save Kyrie.

Nero: You burned my arm! You're the one!

Wyvern: And you must be the man who possessed Sparda's blood! But from all those demons that said "he". You are just like Sparda! Including Dante's brother.... Vergil!

Nero: Vergil? So Yamato is the sword that belonged to him. Isn't it?

Wyvern: Well you'll never know! Oh yes... and here's something that belonged to your teacher's friend!

Wyvern throws the amulet that was once Trish's to Nero. Nero catches it.

Nero: Didn't this belong to Trish

A flashback goes to Trish wearing Dante's amulet

Nero: You killed her!

Wyvern: That's right. So prepare to die, human!!

Nero's arm glows red and sets his Devil Edge for a battle.

Han Dao:

I'll finish it later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 8 (This time I'm doing all Dante, Nero, Abigail and Han)

Dante, Nero & Abigail:

Abigail was now out of the prison and into a portal she goes. While Nero tries to find Abigail and Dante. Dante was trying to reach to Nero when he sensed his presence and tries to find another portal to find him.

Dante: Kid!

Nero now finds a strange artifact that allows him to leap up in high places: the Orb of Flight. But before he will be able to get there he had to pass 3 tests. The test of wisdom, the test of fighting, and the test of fate. First test was to learn which door to go. He must go 1 to the 2 and 2 to the 3. The next one was fighting off a bunch of enemies Dante and the others fought. And the last one of reaching the nearest exit by avoiding traps. And he passed them all until.... A dragon called Wyvern comes out to fight Nero.

Wyvern: SPAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nero: Hey watch it pal! (Nero began to be surprised when he saw him)

Wyvern had an evil look

Nero: You!

The flashback goes back to Nero fighting off Wyvern to save Kyrie.

Nero: You burned my arm! You're the one!

Wyvern: And you must be the man who possessed Sparda's blood! But from all those demons that said "he". You are just like Sparda! Including Dante's brother.... Vergil!

Nero: Vergil? So Yamato is the sword that belonged to him. Isn't it?

Wyvern: Well you'll never know! Oh yes... and here's something that belonged to your teacher's friend!

Wyvern throws the amulet that was once Trish's to Nero. Nero catches it.

Nero: Didn't this belong to Trish

A flashback goes to Trish wearing Dante's amulet

Nero: You killed her!

Wyvern: That's right. So prepare to die, human!!

Nero's right arm glows red and sets his Devil Edge for a battle.

Wyvern first attacks with a green colored fire as poison and almost burned half of Nero's health.

Nero: You lost it man!

Wyvern: I will kill you!

Nero dodges the red fire that is used to absorb red orbs and increase his health. But then Wyvern used blue fire as to take away half of Nero's devil trigger powers.

But Nero uses Yamato & Red Queen and finally Devil Edge to attack with a Nova Ride and Slash Dimension. Finally, Nero uses his buster to take out Wyvern in the end.

Wyvern is half defeated and Nero was furious of the arm that was burned by Wyvern. Wyvern was about to finish Nero off with a blue fire blast until... Dante to the rescue!

Dante: Hey kid! Miss me?

Dante sees Wyvern

Dante: So what's with the dragon?

Nero: Dante? There's something you should know... about Trish

Dante: What do you mean, kid? Trish was protecting Kyrie for you, wasn't she?

Wyvern: Wrong son of Sparda! I killed her!

Dante looks shocked and surprised when he heard this. Nero gives Dante the amulet.

Dante: Oh, my god. Trish?

The flashback goes back to where Dante gave the amulet and Sparda after the 2nd Mundus battle.

Dante: This was my mother's. Now I'm giving it to you.

Dante goes into tears and gets angry

Dante: DAMN YOU!! Why'd you kill Trish!?

Wyvern: I sent her to hell, because of her betrayal of Mundus. I waited for the chance to kill your friend and that you'd suffer just like you lost your mother!

Dante: Damn you.... DAMN YOU!!!!!

Dante goes into rage and transforms to his devil trigger and fights him.

Dante takes out Wyvern with a dance macabre on Wyvern and slashes off Wyvern's wings to weaken him.

Wyvern was almost defeated by Dante. Dante is releasing Sparda's power within him.

Wyvern: Damn you! Damn you! I will kill you! I will kill you!

Dante: You'll pay for killing loved ones I cared about you son of a reptile!

Wyvern was angry with his defeat and was about to kill Dante and Nero until... was taken out by Han Dao and Lady. Lady lands with her Kalina Ann, she almost falls, but Han catches her.

Han: Well, talk about catchin' up a bunch of ladies for my time.

Lady: You think? Now get your left hand off my butt!

Han: My hand?

Lady slaps him and lets go. Dante was not in the mood for talking.

Lady: Hey devil boy!

Nero: Leave him alone, Lady. He's kinda losing somebody right now.

Lady: Who?

Lady looks at Dante's hand and sees the amulet

Lady: Trish?

Dante cries and Abigail appears to find Dante and the others.

Abigail: Hey guys! Dante? What's wrong?

Dante: She's... dead. Trish is dead!!

Dante hugs Abigail and she tries to cheer him up.

Nero, Lady and Han remain in the prison waiting for a portal. While Dante and Abigail talk.

Abigail: So. You and Trish had been good friends at the beginning?

Dante: Not really... at first. She was like my mother. I liked her once... but we remained friends. And I... I've been trying to fight for the ones I love all my life. But now... she's dead

Abigail: I'm sorry. I've been trying to find the love all my life too. But can't seem to find him.

Dante sheads the tears in his eyes and Abigail hugs him and kisses him.

Abigail: Come on. We still have to find your father and I know Tannis is in this building.

Dante: Yeah. I'll be okay. Let's go babe!

Dante and Abigail head out. Han Dao & Lady are now out.

Dante: Well that took guys long enough. Hey Lady! Who's your new friend?

Lady: Dante... this is Han Dao.

Han Dao: It is a pleasure to meet you... Dante-san.

Dante: Umm... you too? Han-san? Sorry. I'm new at Japanese.

Dante and the gang continue walking and talking to get to Tannis

Han Dao: Listen. I came to warn you about a demon vampire named...

Dante: Erik? I know. He's been hunting me down including his own sister.

Han Dao: Abigail? Yes, true. But we must hurry! There's not much time.

The demon ladies Tannis had been having sex with were called Sirens. They were guarding the doors of Tannis and all the gang began for attacks. After that a gunshot at a wall happened.

Tannis: I knew it was you Dante. The stench of Sparda's blood still lingers in your veins.

Dante: So Tannis. At last we meet.

Abigail: I see your aim hasn't been... improved.

Tannis (chuckles): You haven't changed Abigail. You don't scare me Dante!

Dante: Too bad we'll have to work on that. Right, kid!

Nero's devil bringer hand comes out from the wall and pins down Tannis at the wall, and finally comes out.

Dante: We need to talk pal

Tannis: Okay! Okay!

Mission 8 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Abigail's Moves:

Diana:
Diana Combo I
Diana Combo II
Aerial Rave
Torpedo Charge
Whirlwind
Drive
Speed Drive

Trap Master (for firearms):
Trap Place
Set Position
Perfect Moment
Firing Range

Spell Caster (for devil arms):
Charged Arrow
Magical Relic
Divine Wind
Forbidden Secret
Fine Tune

Han Dao's Moves

Seiryuu:
Seiryuu Combo I
Seiryuu Combo II
Seiryuu Combo III
Aerial Rave
Cyclone
Ninja Shredder
Drive
Wild Drive

Torpedo
Charged Shot

Dragonstar
Charged Shot

Oni Bender
Element Wind-Ba Gua
Windy Strike
Breezy
Lightning! Break

Element Water-Tai Chi
Water Whip
Aqua Blasts
Oxygen Torpedo

Element Earth-Hung Gar
Earth Quake
Rock Stars
Sandy Bash

Element Fire-Shaolin
Fire Bang
Flame Wheel
Flame Torpedo

Element Metal-Judo
Iron Fist
Shield of Steel
Cannonball

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 9

The mission's scene goes to where Dante and the gang are in Tannis' exile room, investigating, learning everything they'll know about Sparda, Erik, and the items Erik was after.

Abigail: Your exile seems a bit comfortable then I remembered.

Dante: You're tellin' me. I can't believe this house had a lot of babes here.

Tannis: Babes?

Dante: Dude. It's slang. Get use to it

Nero switches to new clothes since his left arm evolved he switches to a vest, a new turtleneck shirt with no sleeves and gets a new jacket.

Nero: There's something I don't know. How's a human like Tannis have demon bodyguards like the guys you two took out and gained new weapons?

Tannis: A gift. From a very persuasive client.

Han Dao sees a sheet covering something on the wall. Han touches the sheet and it reveals a vision of Agnus.

Han Dao: Agnus

Nero: Why would Agnus want to help you?

Han removes the sheet and it reveals firearms & devilarms

Han Dao: Because he was trading with the order for protection

Abigail: How long have you been in the business of killing your own kind?

Tannis: I've done what was necessary to survive. And my decision was made easy the day your precious father Sparda... came to this world.

Dante: He needed a new life... so he chose humans. I'm looking for my father and Mundus is dead.

Tannis: You? You killed Mundus?

Tannis chuckles

Tannis: No I think not

Nero spins his revolver's bullet holder as a scare to Tannis

Tannis: Oh... unless you have defeated him. And your sensed your father's presence

Dante has the serious look on his face

Tannis: Ah. So Sparda lives hasn't he. And Erik has come back to kill. Its interesting how the truth would shine in to the light from darkness. You know I tried to stop Mundus of course. But your father was able to defeat him and faked his death so that... he'd watch you and your brother increase your powers. I turned on my own kind... it was never my choice. And my protest was why he putted me here.

Dante Abigail and Lady grab a few fire arms from Tannis' equipment room and Tannis hears a twitch from Abigail's holding sound.

Tannis: Careful with that, my dear. These bombs make a terrible bang. Open the blades and their active... trap master.

Abigail: Good to know

Dante: My father putted you here for a reason, and I doubt that you have some issues. What do you know?

Tannis: A little bit of everything... I'm afraid

Dante shot Tannis' drinking glass with a Coyote-A

Dante: Well then. I guess there's nothing we can ask you.

Nero grabs Dante's amulet and Abigail's jewel from her neck

Nero: By the way. Erik was after these, why?

Tannis catches them and sees them and be surprised

Tannis: Some history is based on truth. Others on lies. 2,000 years ago, you know your father was a legend. He was good... but once an evil warrior. I'm sure you saw your father's journal at a laboratory where...

Dante: About Sparda and Mundus were friends? Yes

Tannis: For Erik, there is more to him than meets the eye. Erik... he's the one. The first... the first legendary dark knight.

Dante: Erik was a dark knight too before my father?

Tannis: It's true. After Erik's stories were done, Sparda came into the picture. When Sparda came to King Allister's side, Erik gave Sparda an offer... one thing that can save the king and himself from their destruction and death. For Allister... the power of immortality. Sparda also must give up one thing... his powers. That is... if he wants to serve the side of good for humans and defend the right for God. In return, Allister and Sparda formed an alliance to help Prince Erik in a conquest.

Dante: What's that?

Tannis: To defeat the very humans who were corrupted by demons. A woman of Erik's love that he was sworn to protect. A woman that is part of the bloodline of mortal priestesses. His beloved wife Selena.

Tannis heads to his bookshelves and looks into books of all the history of Sparda and everything.

Tannis: Selena was once part of the bloodline of priestesses, just like your mother Eva, you know. Erik shared a friendship with Sparda. But unfortunately he had some secrets of his own. All those murders of each bloodline of the priestesses were killed by his doing. And so Erik's real plans were to bring Selena from her death, because some demon murdered her before Sparda came to join the human race. A soul... a human soul and demon immortality. After Allister and Sparda learned of Erik's plots, they sent Erik through exile and Selena's body was burned, sent to a tomb and destroyed every last demon. Allister's prisoner for all time.

Dante: What about the amulet? The jewel?

Han Dao: And the medallion?

Dante: Medallion?

Han Dao: This item that was protected by my monks was used to bring back the dead. Perhaps thats the item that he needed

Dante: I see. We got some precious stuff goin' on.

Tannis: Well... those items were used for great demon power for immortality. So once Erik is able to use them, she'd be turned into something monstrous.

Dante: So that's why. No wonder love is always stuck in his own flesh. I gotta say... HE'S A NUT JOB!!!

Tannis: Yes. A clever thing for Erik's selfish schemes. So Selena was killed and was sent to hell, at all costs. Ah yes, here we are.

Dante and the group look at some of the pages Tannis found

Han Dao: Demons?

Nero: Vampires?

Tannis: Mortals. Men loyal to King Allister. The king of a royal family of angels who joined Sparda.

Tannis continues flipping pages one by one until Dante grabs Ivory from his pockets and stops' Tannis' flipping to the page Dante saw.

Dante: What's this?

Tannis: You should know. This is Mundus' sword. The sword that bore his name just like your father's.

Dante thinks of a flashback of the time he and his father had together. And Dante learns how to sword fight, and at the age of 15 Dante learns to gunfight.

Dante: Will I be as good as you dad?

Sparda: I'm sure you will son. And I'm very proud of you.

The flashback goes back to the scene Dante is in now.

Nero: What's wrong?

Tannis: He's finally understand why his family was killed.

Dante: That was a long time ago. Since I got this new amulet my father gave me at the temple before fighting Orthrus. I don't know if I can control it.

Tannis: Your powers increased Dante. If Arkham was to foolish to be a god by his own ambition. No one... would use to power of the old amulet that would've been the key to the world of living and.. the demon world.

Nero: One question... why is my demon form just a spirit? My right arm is getting stronger with every demon it kills?

Tannis: Who knows

Dante then loads his gun to scare Tannis.

Tannis: Um... well? (Tannis clears his throat) Well, your powers are growing. Vergil's spirit probably is alive... but in two.

Nero: Vergil?

Dante: My brother. Is he alive!?

Tannis: Perhaps inside of Nero's right arm. But you'll know what I said, right?

Dante: Of course. We will be leaving now. Thanks for the info.

Dante and the gang leave.

Tannis: Oh yes. There's a new weapon for you outside. Believe me... you'll need it

Dante smiles and the gang head out.

Abigail gathered Bladebombs. They can detonate whenever the blades open and blow on the demon enemy and while using Trap master style they can be destroyed with a snap of a finger and reduce them to rubble.

After the talk with Tannis, Dante and the Sparda team planned on splitting into groups.

Dante: Listen up guys! We... are splittin' up

Nero: Why's that?

Dante: What else, kid. We'll split in groups of two. Han, you are with me and the kid. Abigail go with Lady.

Abigail: Got it. Oh and... sorry about Trish

Dante: Forget it. It doesn't matter now.

Dante leaves with Han and Nero

Abigail go to the west of a strange tower

While in the east, Han finds a pack of talismans that he can use to weaken demons energy and once they are weak, Han can attack them instantly.

Dante finds a mobile suit of firepowered armor called Legion that allows himself to transform into a mobile armored jetboard and can fire vulcans, missle launchers, and laser cannon at the enemy. But first he had to enter his name and a code to initiate it.

Dante: Hmm. So that's the weapon Tannis mentioned. Nice firepower.

Hades: Welcome! I am the hyper jetboard weapon Legion. Please enter your name

Dante enters his name on the computer.

Hades: Welcome Dante. Enjoy your weapon. But first activate this code: 503X08 in order to engage weapon systems

Dante: Very well.

Dante enters the code, but the weapon goes haywire and Dante kicks it to stop it. Grem-limps, Marionettes, and Nagas were here. And Dante tries out his new weapon. Gunslinger style

Dante: Sweet suit!

Dante first fires many types of missles on the marionettes. Grem-limps were taken out with a laser cannon, and finally Nagas are out cold with a vulcan. But Dante decides to use all to fire at the enemies and were destroyed.

Dante: I love this thing! Nothing like a fast food restaurant.

Mission 9 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Information I've got:

Devil Edge: When Nero's left arm evolved, it gave him the power to defend and attack with against stronger enemies.

Byakko: A tiger with the element ice and is a guardian in the demon world and keeps himself asleep without any intruders. Also, he's been a friend to Han Dao's father

Byakko (devil arm): A yari staff that gives Han the power of ice. It can create blizzards against 10 demons.

Oni Bender: Han's left hand gives him the power to control the elements of the human world. Elements like: Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, and Metal.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 10

The mission goes to Dante continuing on to find Sparda. Erik and Raikov began finding King Allister and gathering up information.

Erik: Raikov.

Raikov: We will find your father, sir. Then we will find the tomb where Selena is kept

Erik senses something coming his way, and its Hydra.

Hydra: Must find... the man with arm!

Erik: Ah... perhaps a new weapon's practice won't hurt for me.

Erik takes out Doombark flail and begins to take her out and slice her to sushi. And finally her soul is now with Erik's and her soul becomes a flamberge. Raikov becomes impressed and had a sly smile on his face.

Dante comes into an theater house and finally some bats come out of nowhere and appears a demon named Lilith.

Lilith: (she chuckles) Welcome, honey. You must be the boy the devil man mentioned.

Dante: Really?

Lilith: I'm Lilith. You must have nice hair.

Dante: Well you have a nice body. You'll be nice to me, won't you?

Lilith caresses Dante's face and he caresses her body

Lilith: Oh of course I will. I'd treat you like a nice boy... you'll never be out of my sight

Lilith was about to kiss him, until...

Dante: Now that's what I'm talking about!

Dante takes out his sword and Lilith accepts a battle with him.

Lilith: Come on, then sugar.

Lilith attacks Dante with lightning flowers shrouding around Dante's movements.

Dante attacks Lilith with Chimera gaunlets to counter attack them.

In the end Lilith is defeated lying on the floor.

Dante: You okay, lady?

Lilith: You are good.

Dante: Maybe you can give me answers like... I don't know. Have you seen... my father?

Lilith: Mmmm. You know I've seen him somewhere with the vampire Erik. He's somewhere in the east... where King Allister's castle will be at. But you'll find him in time.

Dante: I think your the sweetest thing. But I got a girl of my own now

Lilith: I know. But take me as a weapon for your quest. Believe me, you'll need it.

Lilith transforms herself into a lightning guitar weapon for Dante. Like the Nevan.

Mission 10 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Continuing at the end of Mission 10

Raikov is remaining outside watching his scanners seeing Dante's and the others progress. While Erik finds Tannis' hiding monastery. Tannis fears of Erik and tries to hide from him, but Erik appeared out of nowhere.

Erik: Hello Tannis. How's everything, my dear historic friend?

Tannis fears Erik

Erik: Come. Sit down.

Tannis: So... how are you?

Erik: Feeling (cracks on the neck) a little dead. Don't you think? I remember that you spoke to Dante... and his friends. Right?

Tannis: Umm... well. Yes?

Erik: I thought so. (Erik unleashes his wings and impales and carries Tannis over to his side) I remember you gave Dante and the others information of my plans... and the artifacts they possess, while I have the medallion.

Tannis: What artifacts?

Erik impales Tannis with his Massacre.

Tannis: Yes, of course the artifacts. They... were looking for Sparda. And is believed that he is alive... somewhere in the human world... watching Dante's every move. And the... tomb of Selena that she is remained. She can be brought back with... Sparda's blood. So finding a human soul will be difficult.

Erik: Too bad. That old plan was pathetic to me. But Sparda's blood will do.

Tannis: But there is something else. Nero... has...

Erik: Sparda's blood?

Tannis: Half of himself... so it might... regain half of your flesh

Erik: (chuckles) That's all I need to know. And now I must find my father and get that jewel!

Erik bites Tannis' neck and sees a vision of Tannis speaking to Dante. Tannis is laid dead, while Erik leaves.

Erik: Rest in peace

Raikov waited outside and Erik comes out

Raikov: Do you have what you need?

Erik: Yes.

Erik and Raikov head out, but he stops

Erik: Tell me. Does Dante and the others bother you?

Raikov seemed confused

Raikov: What are you talking about?

Erik: Why didn't you deal with them? What were you doing? Perhaps increasing their power

Raikov: That is none of your...

Erik impales Raikov into the wall

Erik: And to think that you'd serve me. But I was wrong!

Raikov: Well what's your point?

Erik: Silence

Raikov is left on the floor

Erik: Now that all the info I have is within me. I have no use for you much longer.

Mission 10 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hello! I'm waiting for responses and suggestions! Sorry... I'm just waiting for answers on how you guys think of it so far. I need weapon suggestions! I got a guitar. I gotta think of violin and a drumset of taiko! Maybe a flute!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Here some weapon move ideas I got so far. I can't think of a musical demon for Han & Abigail:

Dante

- Chimera:
Chimera Combo I
Chimera Combo II
Full House
Draw
Straight
Kick 13
Flush
Swordmaster Style:
Shock!
Shocking
Real Impact
Beast Uppercut
Rising Dragon
Divine Dragon
Tornado

- Hanuman:
Hanuman Combo I
Hanuman Combo II
Hanuman Combo III
Aerial Crash
Rock Slide
Avalanche
Million Pounder
Swordmaster Style:
Wild Pound
Rampage
Earth Quake
Crusher
Rock'n Roll

- Orthrus:
Orthrus Combo I
Orthrus Combo II
Sun & Moon
Sinker
Magma Stream
SwordMaster Style:
Grappler
Wild Hook
Tempest

- Lilith:
Lilith Combo I
Lilith Combo II
Lilith Combo III
Tune-up
Jam Session
Air Play
Reverb Shock
Bat Rift
Air Raid
Flower Bolt
Vortex
SwordMaster Style:
Slash
Air Slash
Feedback
Crazy Roll
Distortion

Abigail

- Columbus:
Columbus Combo I
Columbus Combo II
Chain Saw
Windmill
Tornado
Lift Off
SpellCaster Style:
Fan-a-rang
Million Flight
Gust

- Chameleon:
Chameleon Combo I
Chameleon Combo II
Chameleon Combo III
Blind Fangs
Slice'n Dice
SpellCaster Style:
Magical Relic
Stealth Mod
Rainbow

Han Dao:

- Kyuubi:
Kyuubi Combo
Binding
Crop Circle
Chain Destruction

- Byakko:
Byakko Combo I
Byakko Combo II
Spiral Lash

- Yatagarasu:
Yatagarasu Combo I
Yatagarasu Combo II
Yatagarasu Combo III
Shade Flight
Million Glide
Violet Strike

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante:

Ebony & Ivory:
Charged Shot
Gunslinger Style:
Twosome Time
Honeycomb Fire
Rainstorm

Coyote-A:
Charged Shot
Gunslinger Style:
Fireworks
Gun Stinger
Point Blank

Legion:
Hatred
Arrogance
Guilt
Gunslinger Style
Blasphemy
Flawed
Malice

Abigail:

Beryl:
Charged Shot
Trap master Style:
Wild stomp
Rain storm
Rapid Shot

Starlight (daggers):
Trap master Style:
Shooting Stings
Full Barrage
Booby Trap

Starbombs (Bladebombs):
Trap master Style:
Wrong Step
Explosion

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 11

Dante and Nero continued on with their quest. While Han thinks about the dark Shinobi who eventually came to reveal to him as his brother... Liu Dao. The flashback of Han's past reveals that Liu Dao was also part of the accident that was with their father and became trapped in the vortex of the old Oni bender.

Han Dao: Father!

Han's father: Liu! Get your little brother away from here! Quickly, before he gets sucked into the vortex

Liu Dao: Han! Follow me!

Han Dao: But I can't leave him!

Han runs to his father, but Liu tried to stop him.

Liu Dao: You can't! If you do, you'll become a demon with destructive power if you get sucked into the world of the Oni!

Han Dao: (crying) Father!

Liu was accidentally sucked in with his father, and Han tried to rescue him.

Han Dao: Liu! Don't leave me!

Liu Dao: Just let go of me, Han!

Han Dao: I can't!

Liu Dao: Please remember this. If I get sucked into the Oni bender, you'll carry the curse as well. Please let our monks protect you... young ninja. Goodbye brother. I hope that next time we meet... we'd see each other fighting.

Liu then gets sucked into the vortex

Han Dao: Liu! Liu!

Han wakes up from that flashback and tries to keep up with Dante and Nero.

Han Dao: Guys! Wait for me!

Unfortunately Han stepped on a squared stone on the floor and a trap came for him as he gets blocked by a trap wall.

Nero: Han!

Dante: Don't worry. He can take care of himself. Lets meet up with the girls and maybe we will wait for Han to find an exit.

Nero: All right. But... Dante

Dante: What is it?

Nero: 3 things I need to ask you.

Dante: Well, hit me.

Nero: 1. Have you... ever loved someone in your life yet? 2. How come you, Abigail and Han get special weapons, while I get stuck with demon powers? and 3. What's Vergil like to you, and why you'd choose me to be your apprentice in the first place?

Dante: Before I say anything... the 3rd question were two.

Nero: Sorry

Dante: Here's one. One: I haven't found any girl in my life, so I thought Trish, because she was like my mother. But I would never forget her face. Since Abigail and I knew each other as little kids... we kinda had some feelings. An angel and devil would have
good hearts.

Nero: That's interesting

Two: We get weapons for arsenal and gain upper hands against many demons. You on the other hand have special powers that no one can dealt with.

Nero: No wonder I'm your dad's descendant

Dante: And three: I chose you to be my apprentice, because I wanted you to be the best you can to protect Fortuna. But... for Vergil. He was the bravest guy I've known... but he wanted power and the demons corrupted him!

Nero: I'm sorry
Dante: But Nero
Nero: What?
Dante: I wanted you to be my apprentice... because you're like a little brother to me. Vergil may be gone... but his spirit might live on somewhere. So no matter what happens... we won't lose anybody we love. Not Kyrie, not Trish, not Abigail, not even my father. Especially you, because you are... my new brother

Nero smiles

Nero: Thanks... bro
Nero and Dante high fived at each other
Dante: Time to go, my friend!
Nero: Of course, my demon-slaying knight master!
Nero and Dante continued on

Nero and Dante were on a bridge until Marionette puppets were out of nowhere preparing to attack them. Until an owl called Horologium came in stroke down the puppets.

Nero: Well... time in or time out.

Dante: Time in

Horologium began a hooting to freeze the time and took them to a battlefield.

Nero: Whoa! I thought we were in a bridge

Dante: Guess a coliseum of a gladiator's arena. Time for a time in.

Horologium: Let the games begin Sparda warriors!

Nero: Bring it on owl brain!

Horologium began to freeze time to leave them before attacking and stroke them down with arrows of cronos.

Nero used nova ride to climb onto the owl's back. And used Devil Edge to slice Horologium

Horologium: Impressive

Nero: Not as impressive as this! Dante!

Dante: Time for a breakdown! Sting Stab!

Dante uses a million stab and finally a Lilith jam to break down the owl before he does the time freezing. Horologium is then defeated

Horologium was exhausted and his soul is now extracted.

Dante: This weapon's mine

But the soul belongs to Nero and became a new demon power. Time Lag

A crevice began to fall down of them, but Nero snaps his left arm to freeze the place and that allowed them to leave.

Dante and Nero found an exit and hoping that Abigail and Lady were alright.

Mission 11 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 12

Abigail and Lady found a map that can be lead to her father's castle. Lady becomes concerned with Abigail's interest of Dante

Lady: So?

Abigail: So, what?

Lady: Do you like Dante?

Abigail: Well... he is sweet. But I kinda like Dante a lot

Lady: Oh girl, can the like! Do you even love the man?

Abigail: Lady! Even if I did how can I do?

Lady: Girl, you have got to know him more. He loves pizza, strawberry ice cream. You should've seen me with Han. Han liked cooked noodles at his time, especially sushi.

Abigail: Both boys would love their food these days.

Abigail stops as she senses something

Lady: What's wrong?

Abigail: We... are not alone.

Abigail finds a giant boomerang called Honesty. This firearm would be useful in her trapmaster style. But then... an army of Musca flies come out for an attack.

Abigail: Damn!

Lady: Let's get'em

Lady and Abigail shooting them flies, and used Diana and Kalina Ann to blast them. Grem-limps began the attack as well. But used Columbus to slice them to bits.

Abigail: Feel the breeze!

Lady: Get out of my sight!

Abigail: Good boys. Come here!

Abigail attacks with a summoned arrow attack on them.

Finally they were dead and realized that Lady and Abigail begun to fall under a trap floor.

Han was in the middle of a labyrinth maze. In order to get out of the maze, he needed to use secret puzzles in the easier way, by flipping a giant coin whether it is heads or tails. If flipping heads, it allowed him to go through the other side of the field of the gate. And if tails, demons will come out of nowhere and attack. Han chose heads wisely and finally the exit. Han was about to find a way out and then...

Han: Heads always find a way

A lightning stroke upon a statue and it was the return of the demon Plasma. It now gained the abilities of Han, Dante, and Abigail, and finally Nero. It can also transform into a bat like it used to and always recovers by lightning.

Han: Come on, big piece of bolts!

Plasma opens its one eye for a lightning charge.

Han takes up Byakko for a crazy spin. Plasma shocks up Han and Han gains to upper hand by using a talisman. The talisman was burned and Plasma used a lightning bolt, but...

Han: Element Metal!

The metal bending style reflects plasma's attack. Plasma was done, until...

Liu Dao the Shinobi comes to fight Han once again... but one last time.

Han: Its nice to see you again, Liu. You still have honor. But its a shame the demons took you over.

Liu: Not completely brother.

I'll finish mission 12 later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 12

Liu Dao the Shinobi comes to fight Han once again... but one last time.

Han: Its nice to see you again, Liu. You still have honor. But its a shame the demons took you over.

Liu: Not completely brother.

Liu changes the oni helmet into his real head and prepares to fight him.

Han takes out Seiryuu and prepares to fight him

Han: I don't want to fight you

Liu: You don't have a choice, brother. I'm sorry

Han and Liu swordfight to the death. They take place at the tower top and finally in the end. Liu is defeated. And Han gained the power of Chaosbending: the power of light and darkness. Han finds an exit and prepares to meet up with Dante and the others.

(I'm sorry I'm never good with thinking battle plans)

Almost done. I'm heading to King Allister as the boss for mission 12

Top Bottom