• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I thought i skip mission 6 so i did 7

Mission 7

Abigail's flashbacks show of her and her father

don't have time

i'll do it later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 7 part 1)

Abigail's flashbacks show of her and her father

Abigail: Father! Help me!

Allister: Abigail! No, No!

Nathaniel: A demon!

Allister: Someone save her! Save her!

Abigail wakes up from her nightmare. She grabs her necklace and checks up on Dante and Nero

Dante: C'mon kid, get this move right when using a katana!

Nero: I'm know what I'm doing teach'!

Dante: Well I'm the master here, but you have the same cockiness as I have.

Nero hands Dante Yamato and shows him how to use the same moves Vergil and Dante use

Dante: Go like this!

Dante does a judgment cut and boxes explode.

Dante: You see?

Nero: Oh. So that's how you do a judgment cut.

Dante throws Yamato to Nero again so that Nero can learn the move right. Nero focuses his energy into the devil bringer and begins to make a gigantic slash.

Dante: Whoa!

Abigail smiles and looks at her necklace. Suddenly she clicks on a button and instantly comes with blades. Abigail is shocked and remembers this necklace

Dante: Hey little lady... the sun's setting

Nero: We're goin' to party midnight

Dante: What's wrong? Abigail?

Abigail: Take a look at this

Dante: That's weird. This necklace looks kinda different from my amulet that my mother use to give me. It's shaped like a cross. And an amazing jewel

Abigail: I seen this necklace before when I was a little girl... and I held it. And it was opened like this

Nero: No way. How's it possible?

Abigail: I don't know. But I know someone that might know this. Let me get changed and we'll go

Abigail: Sandiros Tannis. A former historian to the angels. He fell on favor when Sparda came to this world. Some of Tannis' teachers were considered malicious lies. Unfortunately... there are some that told truth. And he truly he was.

Dante: What happened to him?

Abigail: He was exiled 2,000 years ago when your father came to this world

Dante: No way! 2,000 years? What makes you think we'll find him now?

Abigail: I was the one who exiled him

Nero: Let's ride ladies and gentlemen! We are about to enter Devil Hunter Carways!

Nero starts the car and prepares for it to go to the North

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Information (so far):

Marionettes: The puppet clowns are back! They're more powerful than ever... well, not! All they can do is spin with their blades, and spin like a wheel like the mega scarecrows

Nagas: Poisonous humanoid snakes who feed off of demon blood and turn human blood into venom to increase the snake's strength

Orthrus: A brother of Cerberus. Unlike Cerberus using ice powers, Orthrus uses fire powers to destroy his enemies like a volcano

Orthrus (devil arm): Hookswords that uses fire attacks. Dante creates fire hooks to grapple his enemies and make a volcanic shower

Pirahna: Demon-like fish that bite on flesh, and have devastating blade like the cutlaseer demons

Hydra: An underwater snake secretly serving Erik so that he can defend the temple from intruders.

Neptune's Trident: An item used for Nero. It can be used for the devil bringer to create a gigantic spear for Nero to throw at his enemies.

Hanuman: A 6 armed monkey with the power to create earthquakes and can create a twin duplicate to keep another opponent busy while he's dealing with the one who is with him

Hanuman (devil arm): A hammer with the power to create earthquakes, and avalanches

Doppleganger's Jewel: An artifact that allows Nero to have an after-image of himself

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 6)

Abigail was out cold after the transformation and the impaling. Nero and Dante pick up Abigail to get her to a safe place to heal. Dante chose an abandoned warehouse and headed there immediately and placed Abigail onto a bed to have her rest.

Nero: I'll get the medical kit... if there is one?

Dante: Well hurry kid! She's hurt!

Nero: I'm on it!

Nero heads a room to find some medical supplies, while Dante comforts Abigail. Abigail wakes up

Abigail: W-Where am I?

Dante: You're alive beautiful

Abigail feels her stomach and there were no scars

Abigail: Am I alive?

Dante: As always. So... you're not only an angel or human

Abigail: That's right... I'm a half demon. Just like you

Dante feels Abigail's cheeks and they started to kiss. And Nero comes in

Nero: Hey I got the supplies and.... (Nero stopped when he saw them)

Nero: I'll leave you two alone

Nero closes the door and relaxes.

The scene goes to a flashback where Nero was in Fortuna after the events

Nero: So Kyrie, how do you like the new hair-doo?

Kyrie: I think you're hair's different from his. Oh! Somebody wanted to give you this

Nero: "If anything goes on with demon attacks, give this to Nero"

Nero flips the side of the letter saying Dante's name.

Nero: Dante!

Nero opens the letter and reads it

Nero: Dear Nero. I hope you're taking care of my brother's sword well. Just so you know, I'm looking for my father and trying to learn of his disappearance. If you want to come with me, that is. I need your help with this. And if you want to learn how to control Yamato, it's fine with me. Hope you get this message. From Dante. P.S. Here's my card to call me" I'd needed that.

Kyrie: You should go with him. Perhaps he'll need assistance

Nero: You're right. Take this... and call him that i'll be there

Kyrie: Alright

Another flashback goes for when Dante and Lady pick Nero up. Nero hears a motorcycle noise

Dante: Hey kid!

Nero: Hey! About time!

Dante: Nero, meet my partners. Trish & Lady, Nero. Nero, Trish & Lady

Nero: Why do they call you Lady?

Lady: Because I'm a Lady

Nero: Hang on! We'd be going to find your dad right? Who'll take care of Kyrie?

Trish: I'll take care of Kyrie for you

Kyrie: Don't worry, she'll help me and the kids of this city

Nero: Okay, let's go!

Nero gets on Dante's bike and they are off

All of the sudden Nero's arm began to glow and learns that demon presence is there. Leaves to find the demon.

Nero: Guess its hunting season for demons. Better make this quick and start my training with Yamato

Nero heads to a desert where he can find a few demons to train on. All of the sudden he hears somethings crawling under the sand. Sand worms were coming out of nowhere, popping all over the place

Nero: More demons

Nero wanted to use Yamato, but could figure out if its such a good time to use it, but got stuck with Blue Rose & Red Queen to fight them off. Nero used his devil bringer to combine with Red Queen to make a giant twister on the sand worms, and burns them to ashes. In the end, he checks his watch and its almost 5:00am

Nero: Damn! Its sunrise! Better get started!

Nero heads up back to the abandoned house to get started on his training, but his still began to glow and it sensed a presence. Something that can't be seen. Once Nero knew he started to grab the demon that was stealthy.

Chameleon: Watch it pal!

Nero: Well what do we have here. Somebody's spying on me. Perhaps one of your guys know something

Chameleon: Like I'd tell you!

Nero: All right then. I'll make you talk reptile breath!

Chameleon vs Nero starts when Chameleon begins to release his tongue at Nero.

Nero: You miss me! Haha!

Chameleon: Time to get stealthy here! HEHEHEHE

Nero got knocked out and confused when all of the sudden he got beaten and had no choice but to transform to his devil trigger. And used Showdown on the reptile to do it. After the battle, Nero grabbed Chameleon by the neck.

Nero: Now to tell you this... WHERE'S THAT DEMON THAT BURNED MY ARM!?

Chameleon: You mean that arm?

Nero: YES! Now answer me! Where's that demon?

Chameleon: I can't... tell you that!

Nero went angry when his arm turns red and was about to punch him, until...

Chameleon: I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW! It's Wyvern's doing! Wyvern sensed your presence. And Erik needs Sparda's power from you for a reason.

Nero: Erik? Wyvern!

Chameleon: Wyvern's in the east of England. You'll never find him

Nero: Thanks for the answers

Chameleon was thrown up in the air, and Nero begins to impale the reptile. And Chameleon transforms his soul into Sais and flew straight to where Dante and Abigail are. An item is also found, and it's called Camaflouge heart.

Nero: Better get going

Meanwhile, the mysterious man watches Nero and seemed impress with his powers.

Erik: Raikov. It seems Sparda's descendant has become more stronger. But something's missing

Raikov: Indeed he does have something missing. My lord

Erik: Find where my father is. And I must get my hands on that medallion and the amulet

Raikov: Right away

Raikov then flies away into a gargoyle

Meanwhile, Nathaniel and a few troops are in a chopper. Nathaniel calls the king on his head-communicator

Nathaniel: The lab's been destroyed, a few weapons and supplies were taken. So they couldn't have gone far. And it seems Erik reveals to be alive. As usual

King Allister (in communicator): Remain airborne for the moment, Nathaniel. I'm sure they'll appear in good time

Nathaniel: Yes sir!

The chopper remains airborne and flies away

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han's story continues...

Beginning Story (Mission 2)

Han still remained in the temple, and monk elders were seeing the damage that was caused by Erik.

Han: My great elders. Please forgive me what I've caused here. There was an attack, and...

Monk Elder #1: We know

Han: You have?

Monk Elder #2: Of course. But there's something you should know. Erik was reborn by demons, and was formely a member of Sparda's clan to fight the demons. But things were different

Monk Elder #3: You must find the dark knight's son

Monk Elder #1: You must

Monk Elder #2: Find him... and help him, on his quest.

Han: How would this involve this hand of mine and what does this demon vampire want?

Monk Elder #4: This hand of your... controls the elements of the human world. Remember what happened with your father when this curse came to him?

Han: I have not forgotten

A flashback scene goes to where Han's father was being attack by an Oni

Han's father: Han! Get away!

Han: Father!

An oni attacked Han's father's hand. All of the sudden, the man attacked with a firebending force on the Oni. Han was relieved that he's alright

Han: Father, are you alright?

Han's father: I'm okay. My hand's in pain

Han's father's hand bleeded with a hole. The flashback returns back to the scene where Han looked at his left hand.

Han: The oni

Monk Elder #1: Yes. But there is something else

Han: Is it... the medallion that Erik wants? Why?

Monk Elder #3: The medallion that was found by Sparda on his quest to find peace was given to us. It has the power to bring back the dead.

Han: I don't believe it. I'm blind to see it

Mon Elder #2: Now go! Find the son of Sparda and stop the vampire demon. Go luck ninja-monk

Han: As you wish. I shall return to you soon

Han then leaves the temple, brings his sword and shurikens and kunai to find Dante and Erik.

Han arrives to a lost city in China wearing monk clothes to keep himself hidden. He looks around to see any people if they've seen Dante or anyone.

Han Dao: This place seems wrecked. But I smell wretched demon blood

Han then senses something coming. Dead samurai zombies called Shogunashers were out of nowhere and were coming for Han.

Han Dao: You have no place here! Begone!

A Shogunasher charged with his blade, but Han prepared to switch his clothes with ninja costume and attacks with the Nandao. Shurikens were flying all over the place and every shogun demon were turned to pieces

Han Dao: Sweet

A shogunasher attacked

Han Dao: Element Wind! Wind Tunnel!

Han's hand sucked up the demon into it. Then switched to his next element

Han Dao: Element Water! Water Whip

Han's then sent the demon flying and another to be squeezed on

Han Dao: Element Earth! Earth Quake!

Han smashed the ground and all demons fell down and Han began to return the ground to its original state, and while then the demons were squeezed on by it. Han then used his sword to attack the demons with his left hand which controlled the elements. Finally the last element he used on one more Shogunasher

Han Dao: Element..... FIIIRRREEE!!!!! Fire Bash!!!

Han created a blaze and burned the demon. At last he put back his monk clothes and headed off.

Han made his way to a shadowy sky, and Han didn't know what's happening. Han then senses something flying above him. Han got bored and of waiting, so all he did was use his Hakujo on big boulders and threw them at the flying creature like a golf ball.

Yatagarasu: Hey! Who did that! Hey you!

Han Dao: So... a big crow comes to play like a shadow who's afraid of light

Yatagarasu: Afraid! You'll wish that you've never said that!

Yatagarasu charged with his talons and Han's monk clothes were scratched. It is revealed Han disappeared and Han reappeared in ninja clothes.

Yatagarasu: You... you're a ninja! But you're hand... you're an ONI!!!

Han Dao: You got that right... BIRD BRAIN!!! Let's play catch the bird!

Yatagarasu: You'll pay with those words! AAARRRRRKKKK!!!!!

Yatagarasu first attacked with sharp feathers and Han striked with Kunai to counter them.

Yatagarasu: Impressive

Han Dao: So have yours

Yatagarasu: Take this!

Yatagarasu then charged with his talons, but all of the sudden the sharp talon's nails began to create laser like stingers. Han then attacks with water and wind to make ice and finally sending Yatagarasu to burn on fire

Yatagarasu: YEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! That's burning pain you know! DIE!!!

Han then struck Yatagarasu's wings with a Seiryu

Yatagarasu: You... you are... an oni

Han Dao: For a bird brain, you know your guts. I'm leaving until I find Dante

Yatagarasu: Wait! Take me with you.... and use my soul as... your weapon

Yatagarasu closed his eyes and glowed in violet light and his soul appeared before Han's eyes and once Han held it, they transformed into talon-like claws and wings.

Han: Impressive

Han did a kata with them and flew off with them.

Han: Quest... begun

Mission 2 Complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yatagarasu: A giant black bird with the shadowy power of flying bladed daggers and dangerous talons

Yatagarasu (devil arm): Talons used for the power of darkness and includes wings to shoot dagger like feathers

Shogunashers: Dead zombie samurais with ash in them to regenerate and can be struck only at their undead hearts

Chameleon: A stealthy reptile that can camaflouge and turn color

Chameleon (sais): Stealthy weapons Abigail uses to change color and fight the enemy with a few stings

Camoflouge eye: A stealthy item for Nero to go invisible

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 7 - part 2)

Nero, Dante and Abigail continue to drove off to the North. Dante becomes concerned with Abigail when he looks at the necklace she wears

Dante: You sure have a nice jewel on your neck

Abigail: Yeah. My father wanted to give this to me after the mortal priestess... your mother Eva seal the gate with Sparda. I know your mother misses you.

Dante looks at Abigail's face and a flash reveal's Trish's face

Abigail: What's wrong?

Dante snaps out of it and blushes

Dante: Sorry.... you... kinda remind me of someone

Abigail: Who?

Dante: Well... I'll tell you along the way. Huh?

Until they see an abandoned chapel in the middle of nowhere.

Abigail: This should be the place

Nero: It looks like a monastery

Abigail: It looks that way. But more like a prison for demons. Tannis must of been doing his old tricks again

The group stop at a locked gate. A security camera outside scanned out the location. Meanwhile, Tannis was having a little sex with demon ladies, until an alert came in and Tannis had to check the screens for intruders. That is until he saw Dante and the gang.

Tannis: Damn

Tannis prepared to open up trap doors from the bottom. Nero's arm senses trouble and was about to warn Dante and Abigail until it was too late

Nero: Wait! Guys! There's a...

The trap doors open from the bottom and they fell except Nero

Nero: No!

Dante and Abigail fell in different areas and were trapped and were split apart. Dante fell in a different area where a forest is bloomed with corruption and poison

Dante: What kind of prison is this! Maybe some arena

Abigail then also fell into a shadowy fog and try use her light arrows to lead her to a place out

Abigail: Maybe some light should shine on

Abigail ran to the different areas

Mission 7 be continued

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Are there any demons that can be formed in music instruments? Like a guitar? Taiko drums? Violin? Trumpet?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 7 part 3)

Dante walks through the forest and continues until... an army of rabid reptile-like dogs came out of the bushes and almost attacked Dante. The dogs were called Bullets. Dante took care of them all with one of Dante's newest weapons Orthrus. He took them out with hook strikes and a big fiery wrath. Next he used Hanuman to smash the ground so that these dogs would be sent back to Hell.

This forest became vicious for Dante. And must continue on.

Nero remains in the car and has to find a way to get to them. But all of the sudden there was a thump.

Nero: What the hell?

Nero grabbed Blue Rose and had to get out of the car to find out, but then the car turned over and Nero escaped. It was the cause of returning Angelo knights in DMC4. They were now called Noir Diabolos. Nero then transformed into his devil trigger to take them out.

Nero: I thought you guys perished. Guess I'll have to do it again

Nero takes out Yamato and Red Queen for a real challenge. The first Noir Diabolos charged with his axe and another with a spear. Nero dodged their attacks while exceeding. Nero then does a showdown and finally does a Judgment cut. In the end the Diabolos are out of the picture but was left is the armor.

Nero: Empty... again. Demon possessing armor is a drag. Not bad for alchemy

Nero then sees a hole and jumps on to get to Dante and Abigail. But before he does, something happens to his left arm and it evolves as well as the devil bringer. It shows the same sheeth as the devil trigger. But it is now called the Devil Edge.

Dante continues on and at last he sees some sort of portal that leads out. Unfortunately he senses demon presence and it pops out and charges and roars. It was a demon named Chimera. It has a snake for a tail and a lion.

Chimera: DAANNNTTTEEE!!!!!

Dante: Oh great, and I thought I've seen enough two headed demons today.

Chimera: I've been waiting for you!

Dante: Got some honor huh? I like that.

Chimera: Then come!

Chimera then charges with a lightning attack and uses his claws to strike. This battle would kinda like be a Beowulf boss battle and you know all the rest. In the end Dante wins.

Chimera: Heh. I must say I'm impressed

Dante: You got any reasons

Chimera: Yes. I use to be a good ally... to your father. I'm not an enemy like the rest. Use my soul well... Demon knight's son. Use it as... your weapon

Chimera then destroys himself and allows to give his soul to Dante. Comes out are gaunlets of the light. Dante does a kata and a kung fu on the dogs and attacks.

Dante: I love it!

Meanwhile, Erik goes on to find his father; King Allister III. Until a bunch of Nagas came out of nowhere. Erik showed no mercy and kills them all and feeds on them. A naga is grabbed by the neck

Erik: Where's my father! And where is that amulet!

Naga: It's... with that girl. The girl who is with Dante

Erik drops the demon until a demon ogre comes out.

Ogre: Who dares to interrupt my slumber.

Erik attacks the ogre with one strike and it's soul is taken to Erik and forms a flail and destroys the Ogre's body. The weapon is formed to DoomBark. The earth weapon of corrupted trees.

Erik: Mother Nature... meet the grim reaper

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante's moves:

Rebellion
Rebellion Combo I
Rebellion Combo II
Rebellion Combo III
High Time
Helm Breaker
Stinger
Million Stab
Round Trip

Swordmaster Moves
Prop
Shredder
Aerial Rave
Sword Pierce
Drive
Over Drive
Quick Drive
Dance Macabre
Blade Board

Ebony & Ivory and Coyote A

Gunslinger Moves
Twosome Time
Honeycomb Fire
Rain Storm
Charge Shot
Fireworks
Fireworks Air
Back Slide
Gun Stinger
Point Blank

Trickster
Dash
Wall Hike
Sky Star
Mustang
Flipper
Air Hike

RoyalGuard
Block
Release
Air Block
Air Release
Royal Block
Royal Release
Dreadnaught

Nero's Moves:

Red Queen
Red Queen Combo A
Red Queen Combo B
Red Queen Combo C
Red Queen Combo D
Aerial Rave
Roulette Spin
High Roller
Streak
Calibur
Shuffle
Nova Ride

Exceed 1
Exceed 2
Exceed 3

Yamato
Yamato Combo I
Yamato Combo II
Aerial Rave
Summoned Swords
Maximum Bet
Showdown

Red Queen & Yamato
Red Queen & Yamato Combo
Helm Breaker
Fiery Summoned Swords
Great Showdown
Hurricane Streak
Slash Dimension F
Slash Dimension V
Aerial Rave X

Blue Rose

Charge
Megaton Blast

Devil Bringer
Buster
Snatch
Grim Grip
Devil Buster
Devil Snatch
Hold
Trident Attack
After Image
Stealthy Blind
Time Lag

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 7 part 5)

Abigail is in the shadowy fog when she sees one of her arrows. They are in three different directions: East, West, and North. Each of them have portals that allow her to go wherever she heads to find her arrows. Abigail first goes to West where she finds herself going into a watery lake and swims in order to get to the other side. Pirahna's were there but Abigail found herself a firearm: a Torpedo Launcher that can allow herself to fire water torpedoes.

Next in the East she heads to North. She then finds the shining Columbus. The dove who looks for Abigail as a judge to fight her.

Columbus: You... are you the angel huntress. Abigail... the girl who carries the blood of the mortal priestess and possesses demon blood?

Abigail: You can say that featherhead! Why don't you come down here and fight like a lady bird and found out the hard way!

Columbus does the same as Griffin and Yatagarasu. In the end Columbus is defeated.

Columbus: Yes... you have skills

Abigail: So tell me something. Since I fired this arrow at this area, so I can be able to find a way to get out of this prison.

Columbus: I can help you. Take me with you

Abigail: Fair enough

Columbus reveals her soul and transforms into Steel Fans. She does a kata and heads to the East.

Abigail's final arrow leads her to the exit of the prison.

Abigail: At last a way out!

Abigail was about go until she sees a bunch of daggers for firearms and at last leaves.

Mission 7 Complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Abigail's Moves:

Diana:
Diana Combo I
Diana Combo II
Aerial Rave
Torpedo Charge
Whirlwind
Drive
Speed Drive

Trap Master:
Trap Place
Set Position
Perfect Moment
Firing Range

Spell Caster:
Summoned Arrows
Forbidden Secret
Discipline
Climax

Han Dao's Moves

Seiryuu:
Seiryuu Combo I
Seiryuu Combo II
Seiryuu Combo III
Aerial Rave
Cyclone
Ninja Shredder
Drive
Wild Drive

Torpedo
Charged Shot

Dragonstar
Charged Shot

Element Wind-Ba Gua
Windy Strike
Breezy
Lightning! Break

Element Water-Tai Chi
Water Whip
Aqua Blasts
Oxygen Torpedo

Element Earth-Hung Gar
Earth Quake
Rock Stars
Sandy Bash

Element Fire-Shaolin
Fire Bang
Flame Wheel
Flame Torpedo

Element Metal-Judo
Iron Fist
Shield of Steel
Cannonball

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han Dao

Beginning Story (Mission 3)

The next mission of the scene goes to Han heading to a forest after defeating Yatagarasu. Han heads to a cold forest where he finds a lab that was instantly destroyed. Han heads to the lab to check things out, but when he touches parts of the lab, Han sees visions of the incident that has happened. The scene shows the vision of Dante and the others looking up information, and Erik finding Dante.

Han: This is bad!

Han leaves the lab and tries to find Dante, but Marionettes and Nagas were here to stop him including Shogunashers came for the hunt.

Han: This is not worth my day

Han just sends a smoke bomb to leave them distracted while he leaves to find them.
Han: I don't have time to play with this bozos

I'll finish the rest later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han Dao

Beginning Story (Mission 3)

The next mission of the scene goes to Han heading to a forest after defeating Yatagarasu. Han heads to a cold forest where he finds a lab that was instantly destroyed. Han heads to the lab to check things out, but when he touches parts of the lab, Han sees visions of the incident that has happened. The scene shows the vision of Dante and the others looking up information, and Erik finding Dante.

Han: This is bad!

Han leaves the lab and tries to find Dante, but Marionettes and Nagas were here to stop him including Shogunashers came for the hunt.

Han: This is not worth my day

Han just sends a smoke bomb to leave them distracted while he leaves to find them.

Han: I don't have time to play with this bozos

Han Dao then heads to the forest but fines some Grem-limps out of nowhere stealing Devil/Oni trigger energy. Grem-limps already senses it and fights them with one wild drive and transforms to his Oni trigger. Han uses Firebending Shaolin on the Grem-limps and disappeared. Until the day he senses trouble in the air. And a vision of his shows Lady fighting Grem-limps.

Han: Oh no!

So Han Dao is now at the forest grounds where Lady fights the Grem-limps. Han looks at Lady's face and had a resemblance to Princess Ming.

Han: Ming?

Han sees the difference and comes to Lady's rescue. Lady was fascinated with him and shot the last Greml-imp after the ninja's final strike. The ninja then changed into his monk clothes and revealed his face to Lady

Han Dao: I owe you a gratitude of thanks

Han goes to Lady

Lady: Wow! I never seen a ninja fight demons before

Han Dao: I'm something else. Not just a ninja, but a monk and can also be an oni. My name is... Han, Han Dao.

Lady: I'm Lady.

Han wanted to shake Lady's hand, but was shy to her

Lady: What's wrong?

Han Dao: Nothing it's just.... you remind of someone

Lady: Well... I don't know what's going on with you, but... do you want to come with me?

Han Dao: I go alone. But may be a chance to have some friends.

Lady: I'm looking for Sparda. And I was with Dante and Nero, so...

Han Dao: Dante!

Lady: What? You know him?

Han Dao: Not in person... yet. But I have to warn him something.

Lady: What's that?

Han Dao: A vampire demon knight... named Erik

Lady: Erik?

Lady then hops onto her bike and asks Han to hop on too.

Lady: Come on then! Tell me everything you know

Han Dao: Sure. Step on it!

Han and Lady go for a stroll and Han looks at Lady's equipment

Han: Why would a lady as yourself carry some shooting weaponry? Is it how warriors use to fight?

Lady: You can say that. But tell me something. Why did you look at me and blush?

Han: It is just that... you remind me of my princess Ming. She was the monks loyal healer and helps out with demon presence. She was also my eyes. I've been blind by a curse. A curse that used to have on my father's hand. Now I too possess its power of an oni.

Lady: An oni huh? Well that's cool you know. But I'm sure she's watching you

Han: You could say that. And thank you. Cold?

Lady: You don't know slang huh? That's cool

Han: I'll need to learn the american way more

Lady and Han laugh, but Han senses demon presence with his eyes and hand.

Han: A demon!!!

Lady: Where?

Han: It's coming!!!

Something comes out of nowhere and a fiery fox named Kyuubi shows up.

Kyuubi: You! You're the monk!

Han: Cool down your temper. I hate the inferno rays today, man!

Kyuubi: Work on your slang more pal! Have a taste of inferno!

The inferno hits Han, but all left was monk clothes and Han changes to ninja clothes and prepares to battle

Han: We'll see

Lady: Can I back you up?

Han: With pleasure. Now's the time!

Kyuubi's attacks:
Tail Inferno
Incernerating Wheel
Claw attack
Weakness: Attack the tails on his back and attack before he charges fireballs

In the end Kyuubi is defeated

Kyuubi: I can't... be beaten! By a human... and an oni!?

Han throws a kunai at Kyuubi's stomach and explodes

Han: Sometimes a demon would be a smart one

Kyuubi becomes a kusarigama and Han does a kata.

After Kyuubi's defeat, Han reverted back to his monk clothes. Lady gave Han a location to where he can find Dante and the others.

Han: So where's Dante now?

Lady: Dante went to England with Nero.

Han: Nero?

Lady: Sparda's descendant

Han: I see. Shall we go?

Lady: Why not

Lady felt something behind her butt, and Han's hand was on it. This made Lady angry and slapped Han by the face

Lady: What was that for?

Han: Sorry. It's just that I'm blind, and I need to find where you are so that I may find you again

Lady: Well don't! Why don't you go alone

Han: Very well... but I'll contact you

Lady: Here then. Here's a communicatior. You'll need it

Han: Thank you

Lady smiles and Han leaps and jumps to England

Mission 3 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han Dao:

Beginning Story (Mission 4)

Han runs and leaps on buildings to England to find with Dante. And at last he lands, but then demon flycatcher plants called Bloodcatchers come and try to catch Han by surprise, but Han escapes and heads to a forsakened building to find strange artifacts.

Han: This house sure needs fixing. But maybe make this place into a palace.

Han (thinking): But still... what's the medallion have to do anything with that Erik guy?

While Han heads upstairs to find out answers about the medallion, he sees Dante and Nero outside fighting Erik.

Han: What? Who is that?

Han looks at the man in red and realizes who he is

Han: It's Dante! I must warn him!

Han is about to leap out of the window, but has a confusion.

Han: I got to help him... but I can't right now. I'll help him when the time is right to meet him... in person

Han then continues to head to the upstairs

Han finds a library and since no one is using the place, Han collects every book he could find and learn about every information of the medallion, Sparda, and the curse of the Oni's hand.

Han: Every book has a lot of history. It's amazing!

Han thought that everything was empty. But then Han senses something since he's blind. A reflection of Han's self moves from the mirror and has an evil grin. Han turns around and sees his reflection come out. Then the reflection transforms into a black shadowy ninja (with Shredder like armor), then it takes out its Zanbato and gets itself ready for battle.

Han: Shinobi? A shadow ninja

The Shinobi nods his head to Han

Han: This entire library should have been empty. But I didn't know I'd find somebody with guts to find me

The shredder-like ninja snaps his fingers and opens a window and makes a sign to Han as to follow him in order for it to fight him. Han seems tensed and the door closes.

Han follows the ninja and finds himself on top of a building. The Shinobi then attacks Han, but all that's left is Han's monk clothes. And then reappeared in ninja form to fight the Shinobi.

Han Dao: You have got skills! If you want to fight me, then come! That is, if you got the guts!

Shinobi battle begins

Shinobi the shadow ninja
- Downward Slash
- Sword Combo
- Drive
- Fireballs
- Kick/Punch 13
- Taunt
Weakness: Attack while Shinobi is taunting you

Shinobi was defeated and Han prepares to strike, but Shinobi jumps behind him and attacks. Han is grabbed by the neck and Shinobi chuckles until he sees Han's hand and is surprised and Shinobi lets Han go and disappears in pain.

Han: That ninja... who was that?

Han finds a strange artifact made of metal. It is a metal coin, and it gave Han to power of metal which would be the fighting style of Judo.

Han: That's hard steel

Mission 4 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han Dao

Beginning Story (Mission 5)

Han continues picking up a few things and senses a light coming from the battlefield of Dante, Nero, and Abigail.

Han: What is that!? An angel?

Han heads to the area and finds what's going on, after that he finds himself a new weapon for his firearms. A musket called the Sniper.

Han: This gun... Lady!

Han picks it up the letter and reads it.

Lady: Dear Han. This should be your first time using a gun, so use it well. Love, Lady

Han: Thank you. Lady-san.

Han picks up the musket and uses it for target practice by killing off a bunch of Dreads. Dreads have powers like the Mephistos. Han uses the Sniper to shoot them down and once the Dreads are down he's allowed to attack them directly whenever their shadow cloaks are gone.

Han: I love it!

Han then senses another presence, and it came from behind him. A mysterious man in detective clothes came out of nowhere.

Mysterious man: You seem to have such skills. I'm impressed

Han Dao: Who the hell are you?

Mysterious man: I... am Raikov. An agent who is... looking out for great warriors and learns their combat skills.

Han Dao: Raikov huh. It's an interesting name. Do you have skills of your own?

Raikov: Perhaps... if you want to fight me.

Raikov takes out his sword the Claymore.

Han Dao: Show me what you got!

Raikov: With pleasure

Raikov's attacks:
Shooting attack
Claymore strike
Demon fireballs
Gargoyle transformation
Weakness: Use shurikens on the shooting bullets, and attack the claymore once Han collides with it and form a clash and then attack with Element Fire

Raikov falls down and bows to Han for his efforts. Han bows as well

Han: Amazing. You have strong skills... for a demon. Now where's Dante!

Raikov: If you want to look for them. Follow them in an abandoned warehouse. You better hurry

Raikov then leaves and transforms to meet up with Erik

Raikov: Why's he interested in Dante and the others... including me?

Mission 5 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Raikov: A mysterious agent who's allegience is unknown. He may work for Erik as a messenger, but there is something else. Why is he helping Dante and the others and what's his purpose?

Metal coin: A strange item that give Han the power of using the element metal. Metalbending is like using Judo.

Dreads: They are powerful like the death scissors, mephistoes and Fausts. They are deadly reaper assassins.

Top Bottom