• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
This is the tale of Sparda's return and it takes place after DMC4 where Nero arm has begun to grow stronger and now possesses Yamato, and finally together he and Dante have teamed up to search for his father's whereabouts where it all began. There will be other allies to join Dante's forces and Vergil will at last return into a new body

Opening:

The first story starts with Dante opening a page from a book and narrates his story

---------------------------------

Dante: For centuries, my father Sparda was a legend to all of the human world. My name is Dante... his son. For years I was born to defend this world from the demons that come to conquer it. While in my quest... I've made some friends along the way. Lady - a demon hunter who swores revenge on her father Arkham, and Trish - a creation of the demon Emperor Mundus. Love and family was what I have in my heart forever. In Fortuna - the city where my father ruled as a feudal lord... the Order planned to steal the sword that was once my brother's... Yamato. But for Sanctus... his lust for power had failed. The Order wasn't what it seemed then... they betrayed my father and us all. I have another ally now... Nero. The human descendant of Sparda. Although he has a demonic arm and able to unleash a spiritual demon inside, his powers haven't been fully developed yet. His arm will continue to grow stronger... and hey, he'd be a half breed like me and I made him my apprentice. It's only a matter of time before Mundus returns.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It's a nice story, keep it up Ronin, I'd like to see more of Nero being powerful.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Characters:

Dante - The half-breed demon slayer whose blood of Sparda lived within him. He goes searching for his father wherabouts and to be sure he is alive or not. While there he meets up with friends and meets an enemy his father knew back then
Weapons: Rebellion (sword), Ebony & Ivory (handguns), Coyote-A (shotgun)

Nero - Sparda's descendant and a former knight of the Order joins Dante as an apprentice in training to find Sparda and learn of his powers. But things go intense when Nero's arm begins to awaken and his body begins to evolve stronger. What is deep inside of Nero's arm?
Weapons: Red Queen (sword), Yamato (katana), Blue Rose (revolver)

Erik - The antagonist of the story. Formely one of Sparda's second-in-command and a prince of his father King Allister II now a demonic-vampiric knight who seeks vengeance on those who relate to Sparda for a reason... like Dante, Nero, Abigail and others as well. But what is his revenge?
Weapons: Massacre (rapier), Beryl (crossbow)

Abigail - The demon huntress of angels seeks revenge on Erik for the loss of her sister. She meets Dante and has feelings for him... but she also knew him ever since they were young. She also has a secret inside of her... the power of a demon harpie.
Weapons: Diana (bladed bow), Ruby (SubMachine Guns), Starlight (daggers)

Han Dao - The blind monk & ninja with a cursed left hand which has the power to control elements of the human world. This curse was made by an Oni which gave Han the power to fight. Erik killed Han's fellow monks, his beloved Ming and his sensei and it made him furious on killing him. When he saw Lady... she reminded him of the love his lost and he swore to protect and fight with her at all cost. He also has a taste for women.
Weapons: Seiryu (Nandao), Dragonstar (shurikens), Torpedo (kunai)

How are these for good characters? Think of Abigail and Han like... Kagome, Sango & Miroku

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Somebody makes some enemies!

How about this for example:

Nagas: The snakemen can shoot poison and there snake heads can bite

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Are you asking others to make enemies for you?
If so.

Dredrals: large dark plants that spout from the ground and wrap themselves around there enemies, to drain there powers.

Dredrals weaknesses: Fire and light.
Dredrals strengths: Earth and darkness.

Griefs: unholy ghosts that walk the planet searching for a person to inhabit and control.

Griefs weaknesses: Holy water, any bolts of magic.
Griefs strengths: Darkness and light.

Asgouls: Underwater demons, they swim fast and sting there enemies with there long tails, they spit out poison, and also attack with there sharp claws.

Asgouls weaknesses: Needle gun, underwater blade: Stingblade.
Asgouls strengths: there poison.

If you did mean you wanted enemy suggestions, then that's all I have to help you with at the moment, and by the way the characters you have at the moment are fine. I can offer new weapon suggestions, and locations if you like but it's your story so keep it up.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante's, Nero's and Abigail's story:

Beginning story (Mission 1)

Dante: All I have to do now is to find the area where my father first began entering our world... the human world. I know that others would try anything to stop me... but nobody will

Dante, Nero, and Lady are walking in the forest and found an abandoned laboratory. It is cold, dark, and no longer used by anyone. Lady turned on her flashlight and looked around till she saw some dead demon and began shooting it. Nero eyes were glowing red and so was the devil bringer but cooled down back to blue.

Dante: Well now... thats something you don't see everyday
Lady: That things been dead for weeks
Nero: Really? And I thought some demons go back to their real forms from human when they die
Dante: They do, but looks as though someone's making some half breed warriors like those demons at Fortuna
Nero: How can you tell? (Nero sees a tag) I see. So how long could we stay here for?
Dante: Not long kid... but there's something

Dante sees a computer and checks into something

Lady: Maybe some journal or some co-ordinates?
Dante: Well we should find my father soon enough before some demons try to kill us
Nero: Well what are we waiting for? Let's just grab some weapons and go
Dante: Sorry kid... but I'm going alone
Nero: What! Why? I'm your apprentice here. An apprentice would help a teacher in need.
Dante: If we complete my task it'll be a perfect chance on finding my father. Right now a few demons might try to kill you on sight. I may not risk it but its the only way, and we need a distraction
Nero: What am I suppose to do? Mundus will return anytime if he keeps growing strong so you're not going alone. Besides I got Yamato... you're brother's sword
Dante: You're just kinda weak
Nero: Huh? What are you saying?
Dante: Nero... you're unique to us. The devil bringer may be a strong and powerful arm in your arsenal. You haven't learned much of your powers lately when you were born from my father's blood... you're powers could be limitless. Especially Yamato as well. You haven't had a chance to learn how to use it. And if I have time to teach the moves Vergil and I learned that's fine.
Nero: Alright. But I wish I did something to help

Nero's arm then senses something

Dante: What's wrong kid?
Nero: It's sensing something

Then a few demons blood like assaults, a vanguard, and a human's blood flowed into the corpse's body and showed it visions of all of Dante's and Nero's battles in the past. But suddenly... the corpse's eyes suddenly open and said one word and the scene goes black

Erik: Sparda... Sparda!

The ground was crumbling and the corpse flew out of the ground and lands.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice, keep up the story, I like the way you have done Dante, true to the story, you've done the thing were you have shown Dante's emotional side to do with his father and it's really good.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante's, Nero's and Abigail's story:

Beginning story (Mission 1)

Dante: All I have to do now is to find the area where my father first began entering our world... the human world. I know that others would try anything to stop me... but nobody will

Dante, Nero, and Lady are walking in the forest and found an abandoned laboratory. It is cold, dark, and no longer used by anyone. Lady turned on her flashlight and looked around till she saw some dead demon and began shooting it. Nero eyes were glowing red and so was the devil bringer but cooled down back to blue.

Dante: Well now... thats something you don't see everyday
Lady: That things been dead for weeks
Nero: Really? And I thought some demons go back to their real forms from human when they die
Dante: They do, but looks as though someone's making some half breed warriors like those demons at Fortuna
Nero: How can you tell? (Nero sees a tag) I see. So how long could we stay here for?
Dante: Not long kid... but there's something

Dante sees a computer and checks into something

Lady: Maybe some journal or some co-ordinates?
Dante: Well we should find my father soon enough before some demons try to kill us
Nero: Well what are we waiting for? Let's just grab some weapons and go
Dante: Sorry kid... but I'm going alone
Nero: What! Why? I'm your apprentice here. An apprentice would help a teacher in need.
Dante: If we complete my task it'll be a perfect chance on finding my father. Right now a few demons might try to kill you on sight. I may not risk it but its the only way, and we need a distraction
Nero: What am I suppose to do? Mundus will return anytime if he keeps growing strong so you're not going alone. Besides I got Yamato... you're brother's sword
Dante: You're just kinda weak
Nero: Huh? What are you saying?
Dante: Nero... you're unique to us. The devil bringer may be a strong and powerful arm in your arsenal. You haven't learned much of your powers lately when you were born from my father's blood... you're powers could be limitless. Especially Yamato as well. You haven't had a chance to learn how to use it. And if I have time to teach the moves Vergil and I learned that's fine.
Nero: Alright. But I wish I did something to help

Nero's arm then senses something

Dante: What's wrong kid?
Nero: It's sensing something

There a few demons blood like assaults, a vanguard, and a human's blood flowed into the corpse's body and showed it visions of all of Dante's and Nero's battles in the past. But suddenly... the corpse's eyes suddenly open and said one word and the scene goes black

Erik: Sparda... Sparda!

A few remaining soldiers of the demon Order of the Sword were looking for Erik's tomb and Agnus gains a new eye and reveals that Agnus not only serves the Order but Mundus.

Agnus: Open it... now!

A demon soldier opens the chamber, but learns the tomb inside was empty before they arrived. Suddenly, the ground was crumbling and Erik flew out of the ground and lands. He begins to grab a sword from a soldier and slew all of them one by one and Erik used his demon wings to stab Erik after Agnus transformed into Agnus Angelo. Agnus begins to show fear of him.

Agnus: Master... Erik?

Erik: The bloody memories... of these retched creatures... have shown me your treachery to me... knows no bounds.

Agnus: I'm sorry M-M-M-My Lord... I could explain everything

Erik: Why would I listen to your lies? The journey to the truth... has always been... sweeter

Erik then bites Agnus' neck to suck some blood and see memories of his encounters with Dante - the past in DMC4, but also scenes in DMC3 & DMC1

Agnus: Please... Mundus is returning and...

Erik: I already know.

Agnus: What?

Erik: Farewell

Erik lifts Agnus to the sky and slices off Agnus' head with a sword. After that he goes to his tomb and finds some of his weapons and gains some blood packs to keep himself increased. After that he goes out and sees the outside and battles out some demons - the return of Marionettes. After some demon fighting he senses more demon blood and his first target would be Han Dao and he'd catch Dante and his sister Abigail later.

Erik: It begins... my dear friend, Dante

And Erik begins to fly to Japan where Han is located

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Nero's arm stops glowing after it sensed demon presence

Nero: It stopped
Dante: Too bad. Should've figured something would pop out of ...

Just then something impaled Dante but Dante pulled the blade out of the lab and threw it to the outside. The two head outside while Lady stayed behind

Dante: Well, well, well. One of Mundus' old playmates are back
Nero: You know these things?
Dante: These puppets annoyed me the first time I was in Mallet Island.
Dante pulls out his sword
Nero: You sure know this Mundus guy as much as anyone
Dante: Let's rock this joint
Dante gets the first shot, but Nero attacks first in one strike with Red Queen and Yamato
Dante: Since when do you fight with two swords kid?
Nero: Since now! Time to play ball!

Nero and Dante fight off all the Marionettes with judgment cuts, exceeding, and drives and stingers. Including double charged shots with Blue Rose and Ebony & Ivory.

Nero & Dante: Not over yet boys!

Dante took the Marionettes with a high time and finally aerial rave. Nero used a lot of slashes with Yamato on the puppets and took'em out with a buster making a catapult technique.

Dante: I guess that wraps it up folks
Nero: I think we rock the place
Lady: Hey guys! I found something and it relates something with your dad
Lady gives Dante a book
Dante: It's just an old book
Dante blows the dust out of the book, opens it and came out a letter and reads it.
Dante: Dante... Vergil. I hope that the time came for when you... my sons grow, you'd find this diary of mine. I wish I told you a little bit of my life my sons. It's time I told you about what has happened.

The scene goes to where Sparda spent his time with Mundus in the demon world

Sparda: A while ago... I was once a great knight to my former demon brethren. Mundus and I were once best friends at the time. We ruled this world and rode on the streets of humanity. Mundus was born to rule, while I was chosen to lead a demon army. But things were different from this world and the humans. When I see souless humans in the bottoms of the demon world I could see pain... loss... hate, and despair. I couldn't stand it any longer so I chose to run and join humanity.

Sparda ran to the entrance and Mundus ran after him

Mundus: Sparda! Wait! Where are you going!
Sparda: I will never come back here!
Mundus: But why?
Sparda: Don't you see Mundus!? All humans are dying of their selfishness, despair, vengeance, loss of love, and their punishments. Is this what humans have in their lives like we do?
Mundus: What are you saying?
Sparda: I'm saying... that we should make some type of peace for humans
Mundus: But humans are just themselves
Sparda: I know that! But I just can't stay here any longer. There should be love in this world, not in ours!
Mundus: Sparda... please!
Sparda: No! All that I ever known to be true... was a lie! I must learn what its like to be human

Sparda then heads to a portal to the human world. While Mundus sheads tears in his eyes

Mundus: Sparda

Dante: In the human world. I started off in England about loyalty, honor, love, and respect. Then in the city Japan, I learned how to fight like a warrior called... a samurai.
Nero: England... Japan? Your father's.... amazing!
Dante had a calm look
Dante: Nero, you and I go to England. Lady... take Japan and communicate with us
Lady: Here's a walkie talkie. I'll call you guys if anything's up.
Nero & Dante: Got it
Nero and Dante head to England on a motorbike. While Lady rides on her own to Japan.

End of Mission 1

How's this so far?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 2)

Dante and Nero took a cycle and headed to England to see if there are more answers to his father's disappearance. Nero on the other hand was think-talking to himself about the beginning of the devil bringer and his arm being broken

Nero: What's happening to me? Will I become like Dante is now? And I can't remember that demon that burned my arm.

The flashback starts with Nero being a trainee. Nero hears a scream from Kyrie as he runs to her rescue and a demon with bloody claws and it's sharp toothed fang-like lizard mouth can burns many colored fires.

Nero: Kyrie, run!

Nero pushed Kyrie out of the way to prevent the demon from burning her. Nero screamed and was badly injured, and finally the demon burned Nero's right arm.

Kyrie: Nero! No!

Kyrie runs to Nero and he tries to reach his right hand to her

Nero: Kyrie! Kyrie!

Nero's arm glows and begins to snatch the demon's head and throws it to a different area. Then the arm reversed back to its original state.

Kyrie: Nero... your arm. Are you okay?

Nero: I'll... be fine. Take me back to Credo

The flashback goes back to the scene where Nero's fist is gripping for revenge on the demon and is angry of it being like it now.

Dante: What's the matter?

Nero: Nothing

All of the sudden they stopped and an army of demons called Nagas come to fight them.

Naga #1: Sssssparda's sssson and dessssccccendant

Naga #2: We've been waiting for you

Nero: Let me beat these snake eyes apart. You go on ahead.

Dante: Okay, I'll meet up with you later, kid. Good luck

Nero stays behind while Dante heads to England.

Nero: Come on, snake eyes!

Nagas began chargin' Nero with a poison sting. Nero then stabbed the Nagas with a rev-up charge and did a motorcycle free ride. Finally exceeded Red Queen three times and did a flare up cyclone. After that, Nero grabbed the Naga's neck and demanded answers

Nero: Where is he!? Where's that demon that burned my arm?

Naga: What are you talking about? That arm!

Nero: Surprised! This arm was burned by that demon!

Naga: I've seen that arm! Its different from Sparda's!

Nero: What do you mean different?

Naga: I don't know

Nero: Fine then

Nero began transforming to his devil trigger form and began to slash them all with Yamato

Scene 6

The next scene shows a castle that was lived for centuries. Troops were heading upstairs to the throne room of a king. The king sat down greatful and waiting for reports from his troops.

Nathaniel: Your majesty

King Arthius: I'm glad you came. What is it

Nathaniel: We have sent you reliable information

King Arthis then stands

Nathaniel: Show me what you have

King Arthis and Nathaniel then head to the computer room to show some reports on all the events that happened with Dante

Nathaniel: Pieces of hell gates were found in different sites in Fortuna. Seems as though Dante took them all out to prevent demons to come through our world. But too bad for the newcomer Nero... all he did was seal them and absorb demon items to increase his arm's power

King Arthis: Arkham?

Nathaniel goes to the next recorded video

Nathaniel: His body was found in the Temi-ni-gru tower. It seemed his daughter finished him off after Sparda's sons finished him

King Arthis: And Mundus?

Nathaniel: Mundus went back to his world. His sword that he once used is still in the demon world itself. Yamato was also taken by the Order from Fortuna

King Arthis: That statue?

Nathaniel went to the next video

Nathaniel: It's destroyed. Credo... Agnus... Sanctus. They're dead

King Arthis: Good. But no trace of Erik anywhere

Nathaniel: He destroyed the tomb where he laid dormant, your majesty

King Arthis: It was never his tomb to be

The recorded video shows of the tomb being on fire

Mission 2 complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 3

Erik heads to the lab where Dante and the others were. He checks through visions of all the warriors that he'd find. And then he heads to the computers and scans the wherabouts. And found Dante's home and finally the location of England.

Erik: There you are

Dante gets off his cycle and is finally in England. While there he goes to some restaurant to get something to eat. All of the sudden, people in the restaurant ran out in fear.

Citizen: It's a demon!

Dante: What the heck is going on here?

A naga was in the building, and he sees a woman with a bladed bow shaped like angel's wings, and had blonde hair with a white streak on the front. She then grabs her gun and shoots it a little and strike with an arrow. After she's done, she sees Dante and had a smile on her face. She makes a sign of "follow me" and Dante whistles and follows her. Dante then finds her at the top of a building. And now introduces herself to him.

Woman: I'm Abigail. The demon huntress of the angels

Dante: So... angels can fight demons too? I say female angels are hot

Abigail: You can say that nowadays. Not since some demons can be human

Dante: Human?

Abigail: Anyone who are consumed with the curse of the devils. They will slowly become possessed... and also become a demon

Dante: Well... I must say I'm impressed with your combat abilities. Where you learn to fight like that? And have we met?

Abigail: Nothing personal. I fight like a mortal priestess

Dante: A mortal priestess

Abigail: That's right. I'm complex. What about you? What are you here for?

Dante: Somethin' special. I'm looking for my father

Abigail: You? The son of Sparda... Dante? I think I've met you before

Dante: My head's kinda have a bad noggin'

Abigail: Well... there are some demons you'll have to deal with if you wanna find your dad. You know... I also saw someone else with you. Another guy with white hair, perhaps?

Dante: You mean Nero

Abigail: That's right. Today's the night

Abigail then unleashes her angel wings and flies to a different area. A mysterious man in detective clothes showed up out of nowhere behind Dante

Mysterious man: You seem to have a thing with the ladies, my friend. But don't mine me I'm passing by. Oh and... good luck finding Sparda. Sound's like you'll need it. Oh... and I know Abigail and Han quite well. They'll be just fine.

Dante gets the confusion look, when the guy said the name Han. After that the mysterious man falls down the building and disappeared.

Dante: Heh! I was just imagining things

Dante then walks away

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Han's story

Beginning Story (mission 1)

This scene takes place in China where Han is a blind monk who is listening to his J-Pop music and monks were gathered for meditation. Princess Ming is also there to support him

Sensei: (speaks in Japanese) 20,000 years ago. Sparda... the Legendary Dark Knight joined our clan for centuries... before his sacrifice. We Oni... also stood before him for the sake of mankind. And now let us meditate and focus our power with him, my brothers.

Han meditates as well but also has his j-pop music on too. But stops for a while, takes off his earphones and prepares to leave

Princess Ming: (speaks in Japanese) Han? What's the matter

Han Dao: (speaks in Japanese) I'm leaving

Princess Ming: (speaks in Japanese) What?

Han Dao: (speaks in Japanese) All this meditating is putting to sleep. And I can't take it... I'm blind you know.

Han leaves for a while, but Han's left hand glows and and learns of demon presence, but glows down.

Monk: (speaks in Japanese) A demon!!!

Erik breaks into the ceiling then lands on to the temple floor and finally shoots the monks sensei.

Monk: (speaks in Japanese) Sensei!!!

All the monks ran in fear and monk warriors went to fight Erik. Erik took up his rapier and slashed and blasted them all and finally suck their blood. Han came in to the scene to find what's going until... Erik went towards Princess Ming and finally sucks her blood to increase his energy and to replenish his own flesh. This made Han angry as he runs to Erik for a flying kick. Erik shoots Han with a crossbow, but realized all there were but monk clothes. Han then shows himself out of nowhere as a ninja and takes him out with a Nandao and kunai.

Han Dao: (speaks in Japanese) Who are you? Why did you attack the temple?

Erik: None of your business, monk! I'm looking for the medallion that you protected for Sparda. Where is it! Well don't you speak english?

Han: Well... like I would tell you anything

Han throws the kunai at Erik, but Erik jumps away from it. The entire battle goes to a kung fu battle and sword fighting.

Erik: I don't know why you want it pal, but you'll be hara-kiri'ed for this!

Han Dao throws a shuriken at Erik, but misses. Han was out, so he switched the old shurikens with new ones. All of the sudden, Erik disappeared, and was right behind Han. Han then stroke.

Han: You got skills!

Erik: You're outmatched!

The battle went well, but Erik knocked Han's Nandao out of his hand and Erik charged Han with a stinger. All of the sudden a light shined Erik's hand

Erik: You're hand! What is this!

Han Dao: You seemed surprised... aren't you? But if you wanted to see my skills more... then take this!

Han throws Erik to a corner with water whip

Erik: What are you?

Han Dao: Wind tunnel! My name... is Han Dao. A fellow monk of the Oni clan!

Han charged Erik with a cyclone to strike him down and then an aerial rave.

Han: Impressive.

In the end Han used his other elemental powers water and wind to freeze Erik. But Erik was free from the freezing cold.

Han Dao: You're... not human aren't you? But I know who you are

Erik: So... an oni can possess elements from this world. I must say I underestimated you

Han Dao: Why did you attack my brothers? And what do you want!?

Erik jumps to the ceiling and leaves

Erik: We'll meet again. I'll be waiting for you... and Dante to show, monk!

Han Dao: Dante? Sparda's son! Why do you want him!? And answer me! What is it you want!

Erik: You'll find out!

Han Dao: Dante?

Before Han leaves he sees Ming on the ground, picks her up and sends her to the river as her resting place.

Han Dao: Rest in peace. I will find that man! And I must find Sparda's son!

I putted up Han's story

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 3 of Dante continues

Dante sees a burned ruins and just as he continues looking around, he sees a special amulet different from the original that Dante and Vergil use to have. He holds it in his hand and all of the sudden he felt something inside of him. His devil trigger became power than it use to be and Dante learns that the amulet can only be completed with his new powers when the sword "Sparda" is in the chosen knight's possession. But since Dante is one with Sparda's blood he'll need his father's sword in time.

Dante continues on in the ruins and senses a demon presence. A big ball of fire landed on the ground and Dante transforms and flies back. A demon named Orthrus came for Dante, as he roars and Dante slashes the small meteorite before it attacks him.

Orthrus: You! I know you! You're that demon hunter who killed my brother!

Dante: You're brother? I don't know what you're talking about. But you're a waste of my time so...

Orthrus: SILENCE!!!!

Orthrus flares up in flames

Dante: Sheesh what's wrong with you!

Orthrus: I will avenge him! Starting with you! And your family!

Dante: Fine then... fido! Let's play

Orthrus charges Dante with fireballs and does a fire stream like Cerberus.

Dante: Come on!

Orthrus: ROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!

Orthrus' molten rock on his flesh becomes cracked after he unleashes a fire breath. Orthrus then unleashes a meteor shower attack. But Dante escapes using a trick up and a wall hike. Finally attacks with a stinger and charge shots him.

Orthrus: You are not human!!!!

Orthrus smashes the ground like a volcano and regenerates. At the end of the fight, one of Orthrus' heads was cut off

Orthrus: He was right... you're not human

Dante: You got that right pal! Just who's your brother?

Orthrus: Cerberus

Dante: Oh yeah! I remember him, I fought him when I wanted to fight my brother. He gave up his soul as a weapon for me, proved my strength to him, yadayadayada

Orthrus: I... I underestimated you. Take my soul as yours as well. I hope that I join my brother's death

Dante: You fought well...

Orthrus: Orthrus... Call me Orthrus

The same in the scene of DMC3 as when cerberus surrendered his soul. Orthrus' soul weapon were hookswords.

Dante: Well, well. Hook line and sinker

Dante does a kata with the hookswords and does fire attacks with it.

Dante: Yeow! That burns

Lady is now in Japan, and sees some demons called Greml-imps. They grow into size of humans and have devastating blades. Lady shot them all one by one, but were too many. Suddenly something or someone came out of nowhere. There was a ninja with fast speed and has a left hand that can control elements. Lady was fascinated with him and shot the last Greml-imp after the ninja's final strike. The ninja then changed into his monk clothes and revealed his face to Lady

Han Dao: I owe you a gratitude of thanks

Han goes to Lady

Lady: Wow! I never seen a ninja fight demons before

Han Dao: I'm something else. Not just a ninja, but a monk and can also be an oni. My name is... Han, Han Dao.

Lady: I'm Lady.

Han wanted to shake Lady's hand, but was shy to her

Lady: What's wrong?

Han Dao: Nothing it's just.... you remind of someone

Lady: Well... I don't know what's going on with you, but... do you want to come with me?

Han Dao: I go alone. But may be a chance to have some friends.

Lady: I'm looking for Sparda. And I was with Dante and Nero, so...

Han Dao: Dante!

Lady: What? You know him?

Han Dao: Not in person... yet. But I have to warn him something.

Lady: What's that?

Han Dao: A vampire demon knight... named Erik

Lady: Erik?

Lady then hops onto her bike and asks Han to hop on too.

Lady: Come on then! Tell me everything you know

Han Dao: Sure. Step on it!

End of mission 3

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 4)

Nero heads to an underwater city that is a lot different from Atlantis. While there he encounter shark-like demons with a pirahna hybrid form. Before that he sees an artifact called the Tidal Bubble. An item used to help him breathe underwater. While there he also encounters a demon called hydra

Nero: Well, well, well. More demons coming

A hellgate came out of the depths of the city and landed on water

Hydra: Ah, the human world. It still lives!

Hydra roars and Nero slashes a rock before it tries to hit him.

Hydra: A human! And that arm... you must possess Sparda's blood. Don't you!

Nero: You got that right! But tell me something, how do you swim well with that tail of yours?

Hydra: Fool! This is my time to play with underwater humans!

Hydra then blows a watery blast at Nero, but Nero jumps

Nero: Easy snakey! You'll scar me for life. And you think you're a match for me? Show me then... let's play!

Hydra charges Nero with some talon biting, but Nero takes her down a beating with Buster.

Nero: Bite this!

Hydra: Taste my fangs!! Die!!

Nero exceeds to level 2 with Red Queen and attacks with Calibur by choppings its head. But Hydra's head regenerates with two heads.

Hydra: Impressed! More heads are better than one!!

Nero: Damn!! There's got to be a weak spot!

The weak spot was Hydra's crystal-like core shaped like a bubble and Nero has to destroy it without attacking its heads or it'll regenerate herself. At last Nero impaled it. At the end of the battle. Hydra escapes, but Nero grabs Hydra's tail like the same scene with Echidna. Throws Hydra around and around away he goes and slashes Hydra with a yamato to sushi. Finally an item fell on the water and is shaped like a small trident called Neptune's Trident and absorbs. Nero takes one sushi and eats it.

Nero: Mmm. Tasty

Unfortunately Hydra regenerates and escapes. Nero then sees some sink-like hole and it leads him to someplace where Dante is

Abigail is found fighting a man-eating dog like demon and Dante shoots it for her when it attacks Abigail.

Abigail: So... you're really not human. Aren't you

Dante: Suppose

Dante and Abigail hear something and it came out of the sewer hole and the manhole pops out of the water with Nero falling down.

Dante: Well... what took you so long?

Nero: Don't ask. Let's say some water got to my ears. Who's your friend?

Abigail: We've met before in young age

Dante: Abigail, Nero. Nero, Abigail

Nero: Pleasure

Dante then hears something, and goes to check it out

Abigail: Dante! I hear another demon lives in that temple. It's protects something that could relate to your father. I'll be alright

Dante: Kid, take care of Abigail. I got to do something first.

Nero and Abigail run to a safe place but bump into Hanuman. A six armed monkey demon

Twin Hanuman: (monkey sounds) I found him! I found her!

Nero & Abigail: Us?

Twin Hanuman: Yeah I'm talking to you! Let's fight, fight!

Nero: Out of my monkey boy!

Twin Hanuman: Monkey boy! I'll smash you to dust!

All Nero did was use a buster and pounded the monkey

Twin Hanuman: Ow! Ouch! My real self will take care of your friend! I'm just a clone!

Nero bunches Hanuman in the stomach and Hanuman faints.

Nero: Man! This monkey doesn't let things go

Abigail: Let's go! I bet Dante's there

End of Mission 4

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 5)

Dante is still in England and learns that a demonic jungle is there. It was all filled with Mesopotamian runes and other strange artifacts. A monkey came out of nowhere and led Dante to some other part of the temple of Babylon, until a strange cracking came from the wall and emerged Hanuman.

Hanuman: Well well! Son of Sparda! (monkey sounds)

Dante: Hah! I didn't know there'd be monkeys here! Monkey see, monkey do!

Hanuman: Insult the big monkey one more time, and you shall perish!!!!!!!!!

Hanuman then tries to smash Dante to the ground with one of his six arms

Dante: I'd like to see try monkey man!

The boss battle begins with Hanuman pounding the group with two arms, but Dante takes the first blow but jumps with an air hike to attack. Next the monkey man will unleash a rock slide and uses a multiplication move to confuse Dante. But Dante is not easily fool. Dante uses a dreadnaught to defend himself and finally slash one of his arms

Hanuman: Monkey see! Monkey DOOONNNN'TTTT!!!!!

Hanuman starts with spinning slaps like a top. Dante had to watch out for it and Hanuman then started an earthquake on the ground.

Hanuman: Like I said, monkey see monkey do!

Dante: Come on!

Hanuman continued to spin like a top, but Dante attacked its legs to stop it. After he's done it charges it with helm breaker and over drive at one of Hanuman's arms. So all he has to do was slice them off one at a time. Hanuman fell down to the ground and fainted

Dante: So much for a big monkey man like you

Hanuman: Wait! I-I-I can help... if I let you be... my swordsman

Dante: Okay? I'll let you be my weapon

Hanuman: Oh thank you thank you thank you! I promise you!

Hanuman then destroys himself and his soul transforms into a hammer

Dante: Smashin'!

Dante left the temple and waited for Nero and Abigail to show up. Dante found a strange jewel on the ground after he left.

Dante: Well I've been waiting for you guys! What took you so long?

Nero: Don't ask

Dante: Oh yeah. Here's something for you to use.

Nero takes it an it is revealed to be a doopleganger like item called the Doppleganger's jewel

Nero: Thanks... there can be something useful. You know... I don't know why demon hunters like you get weapons, while I get stuck with demon powers?

Dante: Weapons wouldn't sometimes be everything. You got something special

Nero gets the sly look then his arm senses demon presence again. And it is revealed that a demon flying towards them and lands lightly to the ground and walks toward them. It is revealed to be Erik

Nero: So thats the demon I've been sensing

Abigail: It's him

Dante sees the demon's face and recognized who he is. The scene goes to a flashback of the demon's face on one of Sparda's old pictures.

Dante: I don't believe it. Erik?

Erik: Its been a while, Dante.

Dante: Vergil paid the price for power, Mundus was gone, and Sanctus paid the price for stealing one of my father's swords. What's with the mask?

Erik: All these burdens were scars upon my face. But my sincere apologies my immortal friend. I was so eager to see you... I was kinda burned up on all the troubles brewing in this world. What do you suppose your father had to hide? Or perhaps.... it is you Dante. As your father's brave immortal prodigy that would have something to hide.

Erik shows his fangs at Dante and charges towards him with a rapier. But Dante takes out Rebellion to sword fight him. But Dante gets pinned down to the ground and Erik was about to bite him. Abigail grabs Dante's gun and shoots Erik.

Abigail: Run!

Dante, Abigail, and Nero run to a safer place where Erik can't find him. Dante and the others run ontop of a building and Erik challenges Dante to a fight.

Erik: You can't run from me Dante! I've known your father for so long... you'll never find him!

Erik charges at Dante. Dante had no choice but to fight him

Dante: Well fine! I wanted to meet you so its time I took you down!

Nero: You're not alone dude. Let's get him

The boss fight of Dante & Nero vs Erik begins. Dante attacks Erik with a stinger, while Nero charges Red Queen 2 times witha calibur. Erik used an aerial rave and lift off on Dante. The battle was half done and Dante uses his new and improved devil trigger to take Erik down but transforms his devil trigger as well in a vampire-demonic like form to finish it.

Erik: (laughs) You're the same as your father. In fact you should know your father is here! Watching you... judging your skills.

Dante: If you think so Erik! Then judge me for yourself!

Erik then charges Dante with a stinger with his rapier, but an arrow shot Erik in the stomach.

Abigail: I should have known you'd be alive... brother!

Erik: Abigail... you haven't changed. Where's father!

Abigail: You'll never make me squeal!

Erik: Fine then!

Abigail was close to winning with arrow shots, but Erik dodged them and took her out with charged shots of his own. Abigail shot with her handgun.

Erik: You've seem foolish for learning to fight like a slayer. Too bad you don't have a chance to tell Dante a little more than the angel wings of your own powers.

Abigail: What are you talking about? I'm no demon. I just don't like people such as yourself, that's all. No offence, Dante.

Dante: I'm use to it

Abigail charged at Erik and clashed, but Erik impaled Abigail.

Erik: How foolish Abigail! Foolish! I know you're little secret... what father hid from me. You can't hide that power of yours forever! Let's see how Dante feels about you!

Abigail lies on the ground while Erik leaves with Nero and Dante. Dante then throws his Rebellion at Erik, but Erik reflects it right back at Dante into the stomach.

Abigail just laid their with her bow on the ground. Suddenly a part of her winged bow is a black devil's wing and she awoke with her eyes glowing red as she charges against Erik with a punch.

Erik: So... there is a devil inside of you awakening.

Erik is thrown into the air by Abigail and Erik flies away.

Erik: I'll be back! And Dante... take care of her well... if you love her.

This is the same scene as in mission 7 of dmc3 where Dante unleashes his DT. First she unleashes her wings and transforms into a harpie

End of Mission 5

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mission 6

Scene 22

Abigail was out cold after the transformation and the impaling. Nero and Dante pick up Abigail to get her to a safe place to heal. Dante chose an abandoned warehouse and headed there immediately and placed Abigail onto a bed to have her rest.

Nero: I'll get the medical kit... if there is one?

Dante: Well hurry kid! She's hurt!

Nero: I'm on it!

I'll finish mission 6 later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Beginning Story (Mission 6)

Abigail was out cold after the transformation and the impaling. Nero and Dante pick up Abigail to get her to a safe place to heal. Dante chose an abandoned warehouse and headed there immediately and placed Abigail onto a bed to have her rest.

Nero: I'll get the medical kit... if there is one?

Dante: Well hurry kid! She's hurt!

Nero: I'm on it!

Nero heads a room to find some medical supplies, while Dante comforts Abigail. Abigail wakes up

Abigail: W-Where am I?

Dante: You're alive beautiful

Abigail feels her stomach and there were no scars

Abigail: Am I alive?

Dante: As always. So... you're not only an angel or human

Abigail: That's right... I'm a half demon. Just like you

Dante feels Abigail's cheeks and they started to kiss. And Nero comes in

Nero: Hey I got the supplies and.... (Nero stopped when he saw them)

Nero: I'll leave you two alone

Nero closes the door and relaxes

Still have to do that later

Top Bottom