• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: All Hell Broken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7: A fallen Warrior, pg 1

"How can I trust you?... demon" Dante asked curiously.

"Because my Master treated me like crap. I was worthless in her eyes. I wish to get her back for this" Grenal replied.

Dante stared back into the dark grey eyes of the demon that had saved his son's life.

"Okay. So if this dragon is up there... then how far away is he?" Dante said.

"I can show you if you wish?" Grenal replied.

"No. We must stay here to await the key, before we can take on the dragon" Dante said.

"Then it is only a matter of time before we go" Grenal replied.

"I'm still keeping my eyes on you" Dante said, showing no trust in Grenal, only respect.

Lady came over to Dante.

"Kain is safe, and so are we Dante. Surely we outnumber this creature by far, yet I see fear in your eyes" Lady said.

Dante didn't snigger, or do anything that seemed like his normal self, he just replied in a hopeful voice, "I just don't want to see anyone hurt, that's all".

"Brother, we have done well" came Vergil's voice, as he approached Dante.

Dante resisted the urge to draw his blade and strike his own brother, something that had become instinct to him all those years ago.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7, pg 2

"Yes... yes we have. I must say, I was expecting a little more from these sky warriors" Dante replied, putting his hand into his pocket.

Vergil laughed, "Oh brother, failing to realize your own strength. They came, we killed. They bring more, we kill more, simple as" Vergil replied through laughter.

"I suppose it is hard to find one that can match our own strength. I wonder if we have exceeded our father's strength" Dante said.

"Together, yes. Alone, perhaps not" Vergil said.

Cory ambled over to where Dante, and the others were.

"I believe that Nero will be returning shortly,” Cory said, and Dante shrugged.

"So? The kid returns after all this time away. I hope he has a good reason as to his leave" Dante replied.

"You know why he left Dante. The boy was carrying on his training" Cory said.

"He should have stayed. He knows that here is the best place to train" Dante replied, actually showing that he cared for Nero for a change.

"Perhaps he wanted time away Dante. You are not bound to him" Cory replied.

"HEY" Toni shouted, "Enough of this people. Why all the fuss over business? I've never seen such an ordeal. It was Nero's wish to part, nobody else’s. And my son, why do you argue with those who are stronger, and wiser? Dante knows what he is talking about. We are strongest when we are together, and I am sure that Nero knew this too. For now we just sit tight and wait for the others, understood?" Toni said, having listened to enough arguments over the last hour.

"UNDERSTOOD" came everyone's voice.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7, pg 3

The gangs finally got their acts straight, and had stopped arguing. As the minutes passed, they all waited for the girls to return with the key. It seemed that it'd been too long since Kasandra and Mystique had confronted Noraciss, making the gang wonder if everything was okay.

Swiftly, Noraciss spreads his wings, and waits for the girls to do the same. The huge dragon, with crimson wings, eyes and a golden body, covers the entrance with its massive wings. The creature so big, that the two looked like ants, or worse, like crumbs. However, each one held a great power deep inside of them.

Unaware to all, Belivious had reached closer to Noraciss. He was going to ask for the key, so that he may return to his love. Yet, still not there, and with a few miles to go, the weary demon continued his travel with great determination.

"Wow... this is starting to get serious" Mystique said.

"Just the way I like it sis" Kasandra replied.

Then, without warning, Advicate turned around to face Noraciss.

"Noraciss... I am sorry for my actions earlier, I did not mean to strike you. I mistook you for another" Advicate said, his voice sounding out into the sky for miles and miles.

But then Advicate caught sight of Kasandra and Mystique.

In a confused tone he said, "Wait... those are not our warriors. Who are they?".

"They are new found allies. Originally having served Mundus" Noraciss replied.

"Why do I not believe you?" Advicate replied, "Perhaps I am being too cautious" he added.

"It is only your way" Noraciss said.

"So Noraciss. What are you doing down here exactly?".

"I'm.. I'm tracking down Grenal. Do you know him?" Noraciss replied.

"No I do not. Is he strong?" Advicate questioned.

"No. A weak servant. He and another use to work together" Noraciss said.

"Hmm, please tell more" Advicate demanded, but in a softer tone.

"Well. What more is there to tell? All I can say is, he hasn't reported back yet" Noraciss replied, growing nervous.

"Very strange indeed. And what are our new allies doing?" Advicate said, still keeping up with the onslaught of questions.

"Uh... they are helping me. You can never be too careful" Noraciss replied, a little too anxiously.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7, pg 4

"Hmm. You know why I do not trust you, don’t you?" Advicate said, out of the blue.

"I... I am confused. Why not?" Noraciss replied.

"Because you lie. I see past all your lies Noraciss. You didn't think I would ever truly trust a demon that once helped Sparda, did you?" Advicate said, laughing at the thought of that.

"I... I don't know what you mean" Noraciss said.

"Sequari watches all, and tells all. She told me never to trust you. Now I see why. You are having the same thoughts as you had those years ago. You will do it all again, the betrayal. And just to help humanity. I pity you Noraciss, for one time you and I were like brothers. We desired power, and would let nothing stand in our way. Yet, you were swayed by Sparda's voice, twisted by his words. Everything he spoke of, you listened. Everything he did, you followed. You are a lapdog, bound to serve and never to rule. And today, you shall DIE" Advicate said, his demonic voice at its peek.

"ENOUGH. So I changed? I never cared for her ways. Sparda had a purpose, a goal" Noraciss replied, feelings of desire spread onto his words.

"And you wished to follow his goal. So you could become a hero, a somebody. Didn't you?" Advicate said.

"Yes. What is the point to serve somebody stronger? When you can go on your own path, and become stronger yourself" Noraciss said, begging Advicate to understand his true feelings.

"We were like brothers, you and I. But it is sad, disgusting, ludicrous and sickening to think that you sought the same desire as him. You turned on your own kind. You killed your own kind. You abandoned your own kind. And now, you shall die at the hand's of your own kind".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Absolutely, and thanks for the rep :) Keep reading peeps, more to come soon :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Our scene swiftly changes, and Nero is still standing in aw at how easily the demona were dispatched..While standing there looking around waiting for something to happen he catches out of the corner of his eyes a glimps of an object standing there out of nowhere. "what the hell is this?" he says to himself as he looks to see that it is a large mirror, out of it steps a shimmering heavenly figure that resembles him with every detail, except for it's heavenly glow and golden colored skin and clothing. "what is this now? another test of u damned watchers? i thought i passed the test already" Nero says with anger in his voice. The watchers show themselves and explain "it is not a test of ours" says the middle watcher, "it is a test of the gods themselvese" the right watcher says, they want to test you to see if you are worthy to carry your new found godly power" the last watcher says. the first watcher explains "when a warrior gains the status of a god or of a god like status, what is called and avatar is sent from the heavenly realm to battle the new god. it is a test to see if the power is worthy of it's new weilder" "so what? i have to fight this thing to prove i can handle being a god?, haha, no problem..u better get outta here though..might get alittle too brutal for even u to watch" he says in a cocky tone as the watchers disapear and let the fight comense. instantly the avatar makes a swift attack with it's sword, Nero predicts this attack and blocks with his sword. he then shoots his gun at the avatar but the move is blocked but his counterparts gun as well. they both jump into the air and start airial combo's on each other...both combo's connect successfully and they both fall to the ground bleeding minorly but still injured. the fight continues, Nero rushes at the god like creature with a stinger, the avatar was not able to predict this attack and is impaled by the sword..heavily injured and bleeding the god like creature continues to fight fiercly and attacks ragingly with a combo in full exceed mode wich heavily injures Nero as well as he was unable to block it...both standing there heavily injured but still standing and ready to fight, neither willing to give in. Nero jumps up and throws his sword in a boomerang patter and shoots the handle, the swords slices through the warrior with great force and flies back to Nero's hand. "haha, take that...and they call u a god" Nero says ina cocky tone. the avatar replies in an equally cocky, but angelic tone "the same could be said about you young warrior...u fight with passion..but there is something holding u back...u must release yourself and let no emotion hold u back to truely fight for those you care for, fight for something you believe in...someone you care for...this will allow you to unlock your full godlike powers" the two continue to fight..this time Nero fighting more intensely letting out 4 or 5 combo's at a time with both the gun and his sword heavily injuring the angelic force even more, the creature attacks with just as much force and says in a cocky tone "haha, i see i was right..there is something you care for in this realm...use it...fight to keep it safe...if you dont..nobody else will" Nero dosnt say a word and just releases even more feirce attacks and finally the avatar is so heavily injured he just collapeses to the ground and fades to ash, the ashes rise to the heavens. lucius starts to echo in his head "yes young warrior. you have passed the test. the gods have deemed you worthy to keep your powers...use it well to fight for all the u hold dear in this world"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Absolutely perfect man :) Good job bro :) +rep for that work man. I loved the emotions in it. Very awesome dialogue too man.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thank u Phantarch, im glad u liked it...i dont know why but Ryan and i seem to work very well together...i enjoy writing with him very much...it's alot more fun then just writing by myself

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ The feeling is more than mutual my friend :)

And Phantarch, thanks for your comments. They are welcome any time man. Keep reading, as there'll be more today .lol.

Top Bottom