• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: All Hell Broken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks so much man :) And if you too wish to contribute ideas then you are welcome :) I know you give helpful advice here regularly anyway, as your a good friend :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well yeah but just cuz we have one fan fic going dosnt mean this one wont work out because of that..i actually think our other fan fic would come along nicer if i start helping with this one since im begining to know more about toni now...crap...we havent mentioned toni and the others in awhile on ours....better do that soon Ryan..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LMAO, man I totally forgot :) Although it is more Nero's story .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well ppl..it looks like it's official...im going to be working with Ryan and we'll see if we cant get the ball rolling on this little project as well as our others...consider this my official announcement that i will be co-authoring this story from here on out

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yup, after much deliberation it has been decided that my good man Crimson shall be heading it up here as a co-author :)

Today we expect to be getting some more out with this story :) As I am sorry that I haven't updated this for a while :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay guys :) here is a more in-depth summary :) me and my co-writer are just spitballin' a few ideas at the moment peeps :) So any time soon this thing should kick off again.

Well Noraciss dies because he gets taken down by Advicate.

During when the girls -Kasandra and Mystique- are helped out by Noraciss they are fighting off Advicate. However, at the last moment Noraciss can't fight off the urge to be under his Master's control, so he turns on the girls. At that point when he turns he is open to an attack, and Advicate finishes him off by crushing him to death with his huge teeth.

The girls then finish off the dragon and return back to the shop.

Then Nero has his fight were he wins, and he too will makes his way to Dante's shop. It is there that they decide that Nero, Vergil and Dante shall be the ones to go and kill Sequari. However, Grenal offers to go with them.

They refuse to let him, but he persuades them. Grenal then foolishly thinks he can take on his Master, as he thinks he knows of a weakness. Charging in he is struck down easily and killed. The others then clash with Sequari, ending in them ultimately winning, and returning back to Dante's shop.

Then we see them all go their seperate ways, with perhaps word of another outbreak somewhere from Toni.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 6, pg 7 continued

"A, A God?" Nero replied.

Lucius' voice flowed softly through his mind, "Yes, a God. It is time to fulfil the prophecy, it is time to see what you can do".

Nero looked down at his glowing hands, in bewilderment.

"A God" he thought to himself, he smiled greatly to this. With much anticipation he readied his sword quickly. His whole appearance had been transformed, he even had glowing bright wings upon his back.

The Devil Bringer was also glowing brightly, constantly.

The dark demonic creatures coward away into the darkest corners, fearing for their safety. This marvel, this wondrous creature that Nero had become was surging with power, a consistent rush that never died down.

Nero slashed his sword, the move so quick and elegant that it moved faster than the winds themselves.

The light emitting from him illuminated the room, filling it with light and showing him where his enemies hid.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yup, once I have thought up the fight I'll PM it to you and we shall improve it and get it up here. Then this chapter will be over.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
With the new found power and emense glow from Nero's body and brilliant angelic glow from his eyes he starts to walk toward one of the demona, he readies his sword in the direction of the demona in a threatening manner. "S-stay away u beast..or i'll have to hurt u" the demona says in a cowering tone

Perhaps now as a God, Nero would have developed new feelings, new thoughts and new ways of going about situations.

Then, as he began to speak it became clear that he hadn’t changed at all.

"haha..hurt me? u cant touch me u demon creep...come on and try why dont ya?" Nero replies in a cocky, kinda dual voice
the demona walks toward Nero and is almsot instantly burned by the light but continues in his path. "haha..u see...u cant even come near me without getting hurt, ur weak...should i make ur death's quick and end ur suffering now?" Nero says as he slash's calmly through the demona standing before him and then turns to another and then jumps through the air, almost flying as a pair of shadowy angel wings pertrude from his back and he lands behhind the demona and takes his sword to it's neck and says "dont worry demon scum...ur suffering will be short lived"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ A very nice, and very well planned out page from my trusty co-worker :) +rep

I told you that this ball would get rolling again guys ;)

Chapter 7 coming soon.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
with those words Nero slashes the demona's neck and his head pops back as the slice went a little deep with Nero's new found power starting to take him over. Nero takes out Red Queen, combines it with lucius and sends it into full angelic exceed mode. with this the voice of Lucius echoes in Nero's head "yes..yes..you are finally starting to understand this new power..use me with ur full arsonal and unleash justice among this evil remnants of the demona" Nero just smiles and unleashes an omnipotent barrage of slashes on about 10 of the demona at once, this is called "Gods fury" he finally lands on the ground and looks around at the demona still standing and smiles as he looks at one of them raising their swords. "jackpot", the demona's all fall to the ground and fall to peices. "hmmph...not much of a challenge...still 20 more to go...let's get rockin' boys". And with those words Nero lunges into the crowd of demona and sends flame waves of slashes, using gods fury and another move call angelic helmbreaker, wich is an instant kill to any dark force it strikes. after about 4 or 5 demona are down he stands still and says in a cocky tone "hmph..come on...im not even breaking a sweat guys..lets get it going" the demona lunge at him and start hitting him with slashes but he blocks every one...they come from all angles but he's able to block every move and kill 2 of them just with the force of spreading his wings. there are only three remaining now and they all face to take him on, they rush to do a cobined attack and Nero does full exceed and goes into his god trigger mode and slashes to air 8 times in different directions. the demona's weapons fall apart at their feet and they stop and look ripe with fear...afew seconds later they too fall apart on the ground in peices.. "oh brother...that wasnt even a challenge...if that was a test then i must be a genius"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ ****ING BRILLIANT -Claps_ +rep my good man.

See, I told you it was fun to write Nero as a God :)

loved the moves, and that last line is more than game worthy.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
why thank u..i actually was thinking about his attitude in the game when i wrote it..lol..glad u liked it..this is a fun little story to work on

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well you pulled it off like a pro man :)

That line "If that was a test, then I must be a genius" is still stuck in my head.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 6, pg 10

"Man. This is gonna be too easy from here on out" Nero thought to himself.

Suddenly the three wise watchers reappeared. This time showing their dog like heads more clearly, and speaking in a more clear voice.

"As we expected young man" one of the Watchers said.

Nero just nodded in agreement.

"I knew it wouldn't be too much to handle" Nero replied in his usual cocky tone.

"Use your new power well young warrior" one watcher said, and the three enigmatic creatures wandered off into the darkness.

"WAIT" Nero cried into the darkness, "Wait, COME BACK".

The Watchers all turned around at once.

"Yes?" they asked in unison.

"Why can't you show me the prophecy?" Nero asked curiously

The Watchers smiled to this.

"We must return now to our own realm. We cannot interfere with "his" way" the Watchers replied.

Nero just pulled off a "dunno why I bothered to asked" look.

Top Bottom