• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: All Hell Broken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Correction... It is Angelic blood that runs into Nero, and the Angels already know what Sparda has done... This is why Nero is able to control both bloods, because the Lord of the Angels has the ability to pass his powers to Nero without Nero's normal self being altered in anyway *eg, he still has Sparda's blood*, making him a hybrid.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate this so much ;)

Plus rep to you ;) Pal :)

Koemi

half-breed
it's neat, though Nero seems to be a bit too cocky now - say, in the game it's constantly doubting his power; and even at the end, he's just *glad* this power can be used for good.

seems like it's a trait of nero that he'd accept whatever power he's gaining, without over-emphasizing (kinda like dante and his DT).

pm :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well Koemi, it was my part in the story, and I have chosen to make him cockier. Why? He has more power, and now he has the powers of a God.

It only makes sense for him to be cocky ;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^dont u mean our story? lol, atleast now it is. and making him cockier was partly my idea as well cuz i figure if he's going to become a of a god-like status then his personality would only be amplified by a certain extent.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My bad. I know I meant to say it was my "part" of the story, not my story entirely :lol: All of the good ideas in this have only been thanks to my awesome co-worker ;) I'd be stumped of ideas if it wasn't for him :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh come on now. u had this story going pretty good till i came along. and i cant take credit for all the ideas..remember, they werent all mine either..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There were no solid ideas until you came along pal ;)

I saw how well we worked together on Origins, so I needed your assistance on this.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yes but u remember who's idea it was for the avatar concept do u not? lol, i think special thanks should go to my sisters boyfriend for that one..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Whoa!!! Really been a while since I have posted. Hopefully I won't be told off (A) Fell behind on this due to College... So not entirely my fault...

(B) No intention of bumping, I just want to finish this badly...

(C) This would all be a waste of posts and time if it died so easily... And (D) I am determined to end what I have finished.

Grenal's last words are: With this, I have a dying request. Dante, Vergil, Nero... Would you avenge my death? Tell me yes, before I reach my last breath ~yes~ Then in peace, I can forever rest ~dies~

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 7, pg 7 continued

"Don't be so cocky kid... It may not do you any good" Scarecrow replies to Nero's cocky attitude.

"Who are you to give me advice? After all you've done" Nero says.

"I already apologized for that" Scarecrow points out.

"Okay. Just direct me to this... Tower, or whatever you said" Nero replies.

"Yeah I will, kid... Oh no Nero... Looks like we have company" Scarecrow points out, as he directs Nero's attention to the demonic crowd.

"No problem pal... You leave them to me" Nero says, charging forward, and raising his blade.

More soon guys... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks man +rep

Well, finally we continue :)

Chapter 7, pg 8

Nero slides across the soft white ground, sword raised; and ready for battle. Nothing, not even the deadly battle blades of a thousand demon warriors can stop him now.

He speeds things up, easily ripping chaos through several demons at a time. Wielding his sword, he keeps four demons off the ground with his blade and pushes six more away from him using his Angelic power.

Still, the hordes of evil bring their men and their weapons. Nero looks up into the dark, spirally sky and raises the Devil Bringer with almighty power. His outstretched right arm as tall as the Tower Of Angels itself. Thereafter, he lets out a cry and brings forth the ultimate power of the Lucius sword that he is wielding in his right hand. The sword grows to an extreme size, and he makes one foul swoop with his huge demonic arm and rips terror through hundred demons.

"Pardon me kid, but since when did you get this skilled?" Crow asks, whilst hiding from the demon crowds in the darkness.

Bright sparks enter the scene, and in the distance fires are being unleashed. Lava spills across the land in front of Nero, slowly reaching his feet. Crow takes off to the Tower, and hides inside.

The lava is practically at Nero's feet, and a huge wave of it is about to splash down on top of him. Nero jumps back with the help of his wings, and the deadly lava is soon turned to cool water thanks to the Angelic power inside of Nero.

"IMPOSSIBLE!! No demon can have this much power, not even..."

"WHO? MY FATHER?" Nero screams back, revealing his demonic aura.

"It...It cannot be. How did he know?" Crow asks himself.

Suddenly two large fiery demons come crashing down on Nero, pinning him to the ground. Their swords twist and turn inside of him, but he hardly lets out a cry of pain.

"From that day forth, my arm changed" Nero starts to say, as to which the demons share a quick look at one another. "And a voice echoed, power....Give me more power...ANYTHING, to protect her!!" Nero says, finishing his speech he pushes up from the ground and knocks the demons flying. Taking the blades out of him and sticking them into the ground.

Facing the crowd once more, he cries a single tear for his loved one. The tear hits the ground hard, and runs for a few seconds on the cold ground. Kyrie and Eva's faces are present in the tear that he shed.

Top Bottom